Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11 Nov SUNDAY Guided Tour of Magnum Photo Exhibition at MBS ART SCIENCE MUSEUM

Blog Entries

Default re: 11 Nov SUNDAY Guided Tour of Magnum Photo Exhibition at MBS ART SCIENCE MUSEUM

kshan you are in
    see you guys later

Quote Originally Posted by 5tHalo View Post
    NO TICKET LIST (names in this list will get complimentary tickets to enter the museum)
    REAL NAMES PLEASE (Miss Kong's request)
    1 Yang Tzyh Haur
    2 Adelene Ng
    3 Leong Wai Kiat
    4 GY YEOW
    5 Loh Supei
    6 Seth Ang
    7 Chua Xinni (posted personally)
    8 Jeremy Long
    9 Chan Yau Fei
    10 Romulus Nalus

ALREADY HAVE TICKETS or DONT MIND BUYING A $5 entry ticket
    REAL NAMES PLEASE (Miss Kong's request)
    1 Ronald
    2 Victor Lim

I will be pulling out of this event cos i got some urgent matters.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Blog Entries

Default re: 11 Nov SUNDAY Guided Tour of Magnum Photo Exhibition at MBS ART SCIENCE MUSEUM

thanks Yen Lin for the great information and being such a knowlegeable guide for us today!!

how did you guys like the outing today ?
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    thanks Yen Lin for the great information and being such a knowlegeable guide for us today!!

Our guide was very knowledgeable indeed!giving us further insight into the messages the photographers were trying to bring across using their pictures

She is a very knowledgeable and knows her stuff. A very good guide. Hope she sees all the good comments about her.
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Blog Entries

I will cut and paste these comments in my testimonial for her .....

(fyi, Yen Lin is applying for a scholarship grant to a top journalism school in the US and after experiencing her depth in the subject matter and her critical eye firsthand, I believe she has the talent and ability to do us all proud)
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119

Yen Lin is an excellent guide no doubt. She is not only well versed and knowledgeable in the arts but also very professional in her interpretation of the great photographic works on display. She is lucid in her explanation which I find not boring at all unlike some other tour guides of sight-seeing places of historical buildings (yawn).

Thanks Yen Lin for sacrificing your precious weekend time in walking us through and enlightening us with the concept of the artists' photographic works of art.

Ya Yen Lin was very good. Bravo! She tried to engage us and add a lot of interesting info that makes the (sometimes abstract, and conceptual) pictures relevant and easier to comprehend. Thanks a lot to both Yen Lin and Eddie for organising this.

Btw, I believe Yen Lin has co-authored a photography book with another photographer recently. I think it's her f I'm not wrong :P

Thanks to Yen Lin for a most insightful weekend.

Thanks also to ed9119 & Clubsnap for organizing this event.

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    I will cut and paste these comments in my testimonial for her .....

(fyi, Yen Lin is applying for a scholarship grant to a top journalism school in the US and after experiencing her depth in the subject matter and her critical eye firsthand, I believe she has the talent and ability to do us all proud)
    I wish her all the best and she will do us proud.
    If the photo i took is 1% unclear, I will rather delete .. www.flickr.com/photos/59837685@N03/

Re: THIS SUNDAY Guided Tour of Magnum Photo Exhibition at MBS ART SCIENCE MUSEUM
    Reserve List (those without tickets)
    1 K S Han
    2 Aw Tye Hean

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eye View Post
    Re: THIS SUNDAY Guided Tour of Magnum Photo Exhibition at MBS ART SCIENCE MUSEUM
    Reserve List (those without tickets)
    1 K S Han
    2 Aw Tye Hean
    oops this event is supposed to be last week 11th Nov...

hmm I joined a previous session which the photographers themselves spoke about their works, will be interesting to hear about Ms Kong's interpretation
    and me not well read anyone care to share what's the book that she co-authored?
    thanks!

Blog Entries

Default Re: 11 Nov SUNDAY Guided Tour of Magnum Photo Exhibition at MBS ART SCIENCE MUSEUM

Quote Originally Posted by thoongeng View Post
    oops this event is supposed to be last week 11th Nov...

hmm I joined a previous session which the photographers themselves spoke about their works, will be interesting to hear about Ms Kong's interpretation
    and me not well read anyone care to share what's the book that she co-authored?
    thanks!
    thread title changed to prevent further registrations for an event that is over ha ha
    Walkeast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12