List of Singaporean things from the past, i missed them dearly. haha
People contribute to the list can? =D
1. traffic policeman/woman standing on raised platforms directing traffic at junctions, waving directions
2. Singapore folk songs which always appeared on tv in the late 70s, early 80s. Chan Mali Chan, Sepaku Geylang, Oh Singapura
3. Playing with erasers (and some others, colourful translucent plastic depicting animals / bottlecaps) in primary school....all the First King, 2nd King, 3rd King, Last King, etc inscribed on the erasers.
4. Dial type telephones that goes 'tek-tek-tek', then u hear the pulse dialling on the receiver
5. kids playing police and thieves at early HDB void decks
6. most kids eating 'sng bao' (ice popsicles) and round ice kachang in their hands
7. the very first McDonalds, A & W outlets, Big Rooster outlets, KFC
8. the round tv sets and radios...
9. the 'green-screen' early apple computers...
10. Bug eyed old school Mercedes which was once the status symbol of many tow-kays in Singapore back then