Thread: Olympus OMD EM-5 Problems

Default Olympus OMD EM-5 Problems

Hi guys, would like to know what has happened to my em5. Just today I was shooting and suddenly many red and some weird colour lines appeared on my lcd screen. Even after awhile, the view finder went totally white that I've to on and off the camera again to continue shooting. If any of you have encountered the same problem as me, please kindly let me know what it is. Thanks

Default Re: Olympus OMD EM-5 Problems

Quote Originally Posted by mcsucram View Post
    Hi guys, would like to know what has happened to my em5. Just today I was shooting and suddenly many red and some weird colour lines appeared on my lcd screen. Even after awhile, the view finder went totally white that I've to on and off the camera again to continue shooting. If any of you have encountered the same problem as me, please kindly let me know what it is. Thanks
    why not send it down to the service center. easier

are you using an olympus lens . I have an issue with my Panasonic F1.7 . It someimtes freezes the camera when i goes into sleep and I have to take the battery out to restart it.

However I am prepared to put up with this inconvenience because I love the lens .

Best bet is to head down to Olympus for a check up.

MeMyselfAndI - Yeah, just sent it to the service center and they told me that I'm the first one who encountered such problem..

Expat yorkshire - Nope I'm using a 100-300 lumix haha anyway that's way too troublesome.

Bryson - That's what I'm doing right now, hope everything's gonna be fine cause I need my camera asap.
    Last edited by mcsucram; 7th November 2012 at 10:49 PM.