Thread: penang - now 10-13

Default penang - now 10-13

hi guys,

anyone traveling to Penang this weekend?
    i am driving there this weekend including monday and tuesday, may be we can join to shoot together its good to shoot in group

Default Re: penang - now 10-13

wa ! do you have 2nd driver and 3rd driver? it seems to be a long long drive. especially if you are intending to drive over such a long distance. have a good and safe trip!
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Hi Shizuma,

Thanks for the advice yeah its a long drive. i am the only driver but i am used for these long drives and its 4 days, there is lot of time to relax

gonna be jammed like crazy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2 View Post
    gonna be jammed like crazy.
    agree with you, I went genting last weekend (long weekend also) and it jam like crazy -.-!! delayed for around 1.5hrs
    Lousy de My Flickr

definitely there will be jam , i am planning to start a bit late so i may avoid some of the traffic. i will be starting around 2am from singapore, hoping to reach penang at 12noon with 3 breaks of 30mins.

Quote Originally Posted by kishleo View Post
    definitely there will be jam , i am planning to start a bit late so i may avoid some of the traffic. i will be starting around 2am from singapore, hoping to reach penang at 12noon with 3 breaks of 30mins.
    There are many massage palours along the road to Penang where you can rest and recharge your batteries.

Please don't ask for special as you need to conserve the energy for the long drive.

Quote Originally Posted by kishleo View Post
    Be prepared to deal with notorious Penang drivers + parking issues.

Thanks cks, point noted