Thread: Coffee

Default Coffee

Jus another shot which i shot at a coffeehouse this afternoon..i think DOF is too shallow

anyway, jus playing ard with it.. pls share ur views and comments.. thanks

hmmm.... the composition is not exactly right as well....

anyway, for the text to work you can't space them out like that.. they should be about 1.5 lines apart

maybe you can spell the words the way they should. Espresso, latte, cappuccino.

Hi tan131,

I think the comp is great but I would focus on the ice-cream especially over where the choclate powder is...yummmy, delicious. Anyway this is my 2cents worth of comment.

My Webspace
    ##See and listen with your heart, for beauty will reveal thyself##

Agree that DOF is way too shallow... the ice cream and chocolate powder need to be in focus.

Also, switch the spoon and straw's positions, and turn the straw 180 degrees to achieve a stronger diagonal line from bottom left to top right.

The glass' horizontal line is off: it's tilted with the left side higher than the right. Lastly, saturate the colours a bit more as they seem rather average, even muted, on my calibrated screen.

My 3 cents!

Hmm... me think that the ice cream and chocolate abit OOF from my screen. maybe do some USM will help. But it is just a nitty nitty bit.

Actually i'd prefer the straw be within the DOF of the ice-cream. Meaning move it to the left side and stick out to the words side.

Think for me, if the straw comes into focus, it will make me feel like eating it more than if it is facing the other way... than again.. this is only from a newbie. Hope it helps!

my donation...
    comments pls...

out of focus leh...

If DOF was shallow, I would focus on the ice-cream cos that's the most yummy part