Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 75

Thread: Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

  1. #21

    Default Re: Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

    When I purchase this at such price, I do not care whether it has warranty or not.
    It's a gamble I'm willing to take.

    We should thanks Sony for this
    GM1,GX7,EPL5,GH2,GX1,EPM1 | 7.5FE | 7-14 | 12-35 | 35-100 | 20 | 14-42(x3)| 45 f2.8 | 45-200

  2. #22
    Senior Member Agrivar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trd2970

    On hwz I see ppl commenting that international warranty.
    Panasonic is limited international warranty. In case of north America, support is only for usa and Canada. Correct that warranty will not be honoured in sg. But as one person ssid, for $299 why worry
    Panny G85+GH3|EPL5|14|20|45|14-42|12-35|14-140|35-100|Metz 50 AF-1

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrivar View Post
    Panasonic is limited international warranty. In case of north America, support is only for usa and Canada. Correct that warranty will not be honoured in sg. But as one person ssid, for $299 why worry
    If it is not working, return to the merchant with full refund without question asked. Max lost out on postage. For usd299, yes I am willing to take the risk.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

    Quote Originally Posted by njchay View Post
    I used Comgateway. $13USD if the package is about 1KG
    Using borderlinx, about USD15. The last time I ordered a lense, took me 10 days including weekend to arrive. How long typically it takes for comgateway?

  5. #25

    Default Re: Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

    Quote Originally Posted by wong_se View Post
    If it is not working, return to the merchant with full refund without question asked. Max lost out on postage. For usd299, yes I am willing to take the risk.
    Me too, willing to take the risk for the price I paid.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahyoo2002

    Using borderlinx, about USD15. The last time I ordered a lense, took me 10 days including weekend to arrive. How long typically it takes for comgateway?
    Maximum a week. On average is around 4-5 days.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

    Hi all, normally which shipping speed do u choose at amazon website if using comgateway/borderlinx? Thanks!

  8. #28

    Default Re: Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

    Quote Originally Posted by njchay View Post
    Maximum a week. On average is around 4-5 days.
    4-5 days count from order date or count from the date it reach USA address? I ordered from Amazon, most of the time wasted at Amazon. It took about 4 days for shipping from USA to Singapore.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

    Quote Originally Posted by otabbyo View Post
    Hi all, normally which shipping speed do u choose at amazon website if using comgateway/borderlinx? Thanks!
    I used Free Super Saver Shipping.

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

    batt wise, need to use original similar to LX5 ?

  11. #31

    Default Re: Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

    Quote Originally Posted by ahyoo2002 View Post
    I used Free Super Saver Shipping.
    Ok Thanks!!

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    294

    Default Re: Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

    Quote Originally Posted by ahyoo2002 View Post
    4-5 days count from order date or count from the date it reach USA address? I ordered from Amazon, most of the time wasted at Amazon. It took about 4 days for shipping from USA to Singapore.
    It takes about 2-3 days to reach the US address and another 4-5 days from US address to SG address

  13. #33

    Default Re: Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

    would be a nice christmas gift

  14. #34
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    149

    Default Re: Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

    Ordered mine from amazon on 24th Nov, reached US address today. will be delievered to my SG address via Vpost within 4-5 days.

  15. #35

    Default Re: Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

    Quote Originally Posted by PIGGYPaul View Post
    Ordered mine from amazon on 24th Nov, reached US address today. will be delievered to my SG address via Vpost within 4-5 days.
    That is fast, I ordered from Amazon on 23 Nov USA time, till now still stuck at "Shipping Soon"!

  16. #36

    Default Re: Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

    Quote Originally Posted by njchay View Post
    It takes about 2-3 days to reach the US address and another 4-5 days from US address to SG address
    Thanks.

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bishan
    Posts
    57

    Default Re: Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

    Quote Originally Posted by wong_se View Post
    If it is not working, return to the merchant with full refund without question asked. Max lost out on postage. For usd299, yes I am willing to take the risk.
    Hi wong_se,

    I'm also trying to use the same as you via hopshopgo for the LX7. So far, have you encountered any problem?
    How much in total including shipping by hopshopgo to Singapore?
    Many thanks.

    Regards

  18. #38

    Default Re: Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

    Hi all, if we get the camera from amazon, we need to use an universal adapter for the plug rite? Any simple adapter will do or i hav to lookout for the voltage thingy?

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: Latest Price for LX7 n Sony RX100

    Quote Originally Posted by ehlim View Post
    Hi wong_se,

    I'm also trying to use the same as you via hopshopgo for the LX7. So far, have you encountered any problem?
    How much in total including shipping by hopshopgo to Singapore?
    Many thanks.

    Regards

    i have been using hopshopgo since it was launched few years ago. never encounter any problem.

  20. #40

    Default

    Is the usd299 for lx7 promo over ? I saw it was 499 on the link

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •