Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *67* - Keep the faith, my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

KD's style is out-dated, u said it too.

KD had alot of $$ and he spent it all on....... nvm.

i will support the team regardless of who the board appoints. even raf999. a good thing he wasn't even approached.

let's rough out the tough seas, LFC fans!
    KD style is outdated but BR updated style is no better in getting result..

I would welcome RB back anytime, top 4 almost every season, playing against top European teams..effective..

Im vomitted much blood & increase in blood pressure watching BR team..passing the ball here there everywhere except hitting the back of the net..

Footyfire have a number of channels to choose..some not lagging at all..juz a few seconds slower than MIO coz when i heard my neighbour screeming..abt 5-10 secs i will get the action...

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *67* - Keep the faith, my frie

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    KD style is outdated but BR updated style is no better in getting result..

I would welcome RB back anytime, top 4 almost every season, playing against top European teams..effective..

Im vomitted much blood & increase in blood pressure watching BR team..passing the ball here there everywhere except hitting the back of the net..
    things sposedly will get better when the window opens and there's somebody in to support luis in the final 3rd more consistently..
    not that i had anything against suso and sterling..
    some of the signings shows BR's transfer choices rather zbl..
    his best one is probably allen, who hardly gets close enough to turn a game when u need someone to, despite the marvellous passing stats..

rb was also creating many blood donation at the end..
    crazy tactics were predictable and got figured out, and mad signings which rh didnt manage to get eno time to get rid of..
    given that there's not much transfer funds left, im not sure if he'd worked out..
    he doesnt have anymore cheap no-name liga technicians who can deliver results more often than not..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Footyfire have a number of channels to choose..some not lagging at all..juz a few seconds slower than MIO coz when i heard my neighbour screeming..abt 5-10 secs i will get the action...
    u mean when they screaming !@#$%^ (cos the channel freeze (AGAIN)), u will oso kena 5-10secs later?

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *67* - Keep the faith, my frie

next match is wigan...... do or die as now need the 3 points!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    next match is wigan...... do or die as now need the 3 points!!
    Every game is like a final to us. LoL. No guarantee of 3 points against any team nowdays.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552

Every game is like a final to us. LoL. No guarantee of 3 points against any team nowdays.
    We r the underdogs. Hahahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Progress is impossible without change and those who cannot change their mind cannot change anything.

George Bernard Shaw.
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 14th November 2012 at 08:00 PM.

We are a mid table team now, draw most games, win and lose of about 10 games each .....
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins
    We are a mid table team now, draw most games, win and lose of about 10 games each .....
    Yup. Temporary. Things will improve frm nxt game!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Tomorrow it will be better. Lets smile and march on!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

Yup. Temporary. Things will improve frm nxt game!
    Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama

Tomorrow it will be better. Lets smile and march on!
    We all have been dreaming..we cant improve & start challenging for the title until the owner spend big on quality players & employ the right manager..........OR get some billiinaire buy LFC..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz

We all have been dreaming..we cant improve & start challenging for the title until the owner spend big on quality players & employ the right manager..........OR get some billiinaire buy LFC..
    The sun shines brightly still!

Roberto Mancini will be making a multi million raid on LFC's star striker luis suarez in january. Crap!

england lost.... ibra scores 3 or 4 goals....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

england lost.... ibra scores 3 or 4 goals....
    England as strong as Singapore???

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    England as strong as Singapore???
    same standard..... loud noise only....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

same standard..... loud noise only....
    we should bring in more noises!

England is just a little bit better then Singapore lah ooops LFC have 3 starting players in that team Ooohooo ....
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    England is just a little bit better then Singapore lah ooops LFC have 3 starting players in that team Ooohooo ....
    as a team, they can't play well.

funny.

Oh no!

Get Suarez! City WILL bid for the Liverpool star in the winter window

Manchester City will launch an audacious £40million bid for Luis Suarez in January.

Premier League champions City are ready to offer a massive show of strength in the title race with a stunning attempt to prise away Liverpool’s main asset.

They will, of course, face stiff resistance from the Reds, who know that losing their talismanic striker would be a body blow.

But City manager Roberto Mancini wants to make a statement of intent as he looks to reinforce his position at the club, amid suggestions that he now needs to win the title again to keep his job.

Mancini will start that process by allowing controversial striker Mario Balotelli to leave when the transfer window opens in January, and he will immediately attempt to invest those funds in Suarez.

The Italian boss has already sounded out Atletico Madrid over their highly rated striker Radamel Falcao, who has a £48m release clause in his contract.

But the Colombian superstar has hinted he would prefer a move to Chelsea.

So Mancini will instead attempt to shore up his increasingly precarious position with a move for Suarez, even though he knows Liverpool will fight to keep him.

Liverpool paid Ajax £24m for the striker, who has carried the team almost single-handedly this season, in January 2011, and if the money on the table gets towards double that figure they would have difficulty turning it down.

Realistically, City will open the bidding at around the £40m mark, but that will represent merely the opening skirmishes, and if the Manchester club’s power brokers decide to back their manager, then the figure is more likely to rise towards £50m.

That is the fee that Chelsea eventually paid for Fernando Torres when they snatched him from Liverpool in the same transfer window that took Suarez to Anfield, and a profit of £26m would give first-year Reds boss Brendan Rodgers the funds he needs to rebuild the squad.

Rodgers has admitted that he requires at least three or four new faces to turn Liverpool around.

Selling Suarez, hailed by Kop team-mate Jamie Carragher this week as the Prem's best player, would give him the finance to do that - although he would need to balance any sale of the Uruguayan against the massive impact it would have on his team.

Liverpool’s position in any negotiations will be strengthened by the fact that Suarez only signed a new four-year contract in August, taking his salary to £120,000 but City could comfortably extend that deal.

Rodgers desperately needs more striking options - Suarez is the only fit senior striker at the club, after Andy Carroll was loaned to West Ham for the season and Fabio Borini was injured last month, but has responded by becoming the Premier League’s top scorer.

The striker himself has told Rodgers he wants to stay at Liverpool long term, and when he signed a new deal last summer he explained to the Anfield faithful: “I hope to play for many years here. This is a great team and everyone around the world knows Liverpool.”

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast