Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *67* - Keep the faith, my friends!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *67* - Keep the faith, my frie

Norwich 1-0 kosong win !!!!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *67* - Keep the faith, my frie

its really a nice great day!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!!

LFC won by 3 goals!!

manu buanged at norwich!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    I had faith in you.. actually I thought LFC would score the 1st and then maybe nick the 2nd on the counter.. Wigan looked lost and jaded somewhere after the 2nd...
    yes, i thought it would be a closer match.....should have followed CC instead
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!!

LFC won by 3 goals!!

manu buanged at norwich!!!
    if this carries on every week....LFC will overtake manu
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    if this carries on every week....LFC will overtake manu
    dats a BIG IF.... my brain doubt it will ever materialise, not wit BR at helm
    but my heart sez otherwise.. AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh....!!!! this inner voices fighting n driving me bloody insane..

heheheheheheeee...
    Last edited by ahyooo; 18th November 2012 at 12:24 PM.
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    dats a BIG IF.... my brain doubt it will ever materialise, not wit BR at helm
    but my heart sez otherwise.. AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh....!!!! this inner voices fighting n driving me bloody insane..

heheheheheheeee...
    7 matches unbeaten run now.

Well done LFC !!! March on for more victories !!! YNWA
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva has returned to full training after 12 weeks out with a thigh injury.

The Brazilian hasn't featured since pulling up in the early stages of the home league clash with Manchester City back in August.

Lucas won't feature against Wigan at Anfield tomorrow but could make his comeback against Young Boys in the Europa League next Thursday.

"Happy to be back and feeling good," tweeted Lucas.

"Just get some more training sessions and I hope I will be available soon."
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

The referee must have fallen asleep and never give any penalty or send off any Norwich players in order to balance the game...!!!...

The referee must have fallen asleep and never give any penalty or send off any Norwich players in order to balance the game...!!!...
    this ref is not part of the gang.

Liverpool hamstrung Owen's potential, says Sir Alex Ferguson

The Manchester United manager brought the striker to Old Trafford in 2009 but feels that he could have been a better player had the Anfield club developed him more carefully

The Stoke striker joined the Red Devils in 2009 after his contract at Newcastle expired but his three-year spell at Old Trafford was dogged by injury problems.

And the United manager feels that the 32-year-old could have been a better player had he been given the chance to develop as a player without the demands of constant games at Anfield early in his career.

"You can play too much football, particularly young players growing and developing physically," he told reporters.

"That's exactly what happened with Michael. He would've been a far better player if he'd been allowed to improve technically and develop rather than playing all the time."

The former Liverpool fan favourite scored 118 goals in just 216 league games at Anfield, yet managed just 31 Premier League games in three years for Ferguson's side.

Ferguson used the 1997 World Youth Championship in Malaysia as an example of pressure put on Owen's shoulders as a 17-year-old, telling The Sun: "When the England youth team played in that tournament in Malaysia we had two players in the tournament at the same time, [John] Curtis and [Ronnie] Wallwork.

"We gave them a month's rest after they came back from the tournament but Liverpool put Owen right back in the first team. And then the following season he played in the World Cup so he never had a summer break.

"I don't think he was allowed to develop technically, as he himself said to me when I discussed it with him.

"It's maybe a bit churlish to say that's the reason he wasn't better. I think he would have been better technically but he was still a fantastic player."

Liverpool hamstrung Owen's potential, says Sir Alex Ferguson - Goal.com

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552

The Manchester United manager brought the striker to Old Trafford in 2009 but feels that he could have been a better player had the Anfield club developed him more carefully

The Stoke striker joined the Red Devils in 2009 after his contract at Newcastle expired but his three-year spell at Old Trafford was dogged by injury problems.

And the United manager feels that the 32-year-old could have been a better player had he been given the chance to develop as a player without the demands of constant games at Anfield early in his career.

"You can play too much football, particularly young players growing and developing physically," he told reporters.

"That's exactly what happened with Michael. He would've been a far better player if he'd been allowed to improve technically and develop rather than playing all the time."

The former Liverpool fan favourite scored 118 goals in just 216 league games at Anfield, yet managed just 31 Premier League games in three years for Ferguson's side.

Ferguson used the 1997 World Youth Championship in Malaysia as an example of pressure put on Owen's shoulders as a 17-year-old, telling The Sun: "When the England youth team played in that tournament in Malaysia we had two players in the tournament at the same time, [John] Curtis and [Ronnie] Wallwork.

"We gave them a month's rest after they came back from the tournament but Liverpool put Owen right back in the first team. And then the following season he played in the World Cup so he never had a summer break.

"I don't think he was allowed to develop technically, as he himself said to me when I discussed it with him.

"It's maybe a bit churlish to say that's the reason he wasn't better. I think he would have been better technically but he was still a fantastic player."

Lai liao, find fault with us liao. Trying to shift attention.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

My **s... does anyone remember or knows either of [John] Curtis and [Ronnie] Wallwork Sir Alex?

this ref is not part of the gang.
    The one that got away?? LOL

My **s... does anyone remember or knows either of [John] Curtis and [Ronnie] Wallwork Sir Alex?
    who are those clowns he mentioned?! new referees?!

I had faith in you.. actually I thought LFC would score the 1st and then maybe nick the 2nd on the counter.. Wigan looked lost and jaded somewhere after the 2nd...
    are u disappointed that wigan lost?!

are u disappointed that wigan lost?!
    Boaha.. hardly. I thought there was a red carded challenge with studs showing on Suarez.. then our genius went and started stepping on people's toes too.. Martinez saw one and not the other Christmas cannot come fast enough for one more striker.. Wigan wise, I think their owner acted in such an unprofessional manner during LFC's manager search that can't stand the sight of Wigan...

Boaha.. hardly. I thought there was a red carded challenge with studs showing on Suarez.. then our genius went and started stepping on people's toes too.. Martinez saw one and not the other Christmas cannot come fast enough for one more striker.. Wigan wise, I think their owner acted in such an unprofessional manner during LFC's manager search that can't stand the sight of Wigan...
    are u a closet fan in disguise?

suarez is always in for rough treatment due to the label of being a cheat and a diver. i'm sure he knows how to deal with it and BR would've told him to calm down and seek revenge by scoring against the opponents.

but so far so good. top scorer with 10 goals.

Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast