Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interior Landscape@MBS

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    actually i would prefer cropping away part of the roof to focus on the railing, which is the strongest visual element in the photo. if the sharp point seems "threatening" to the viewer, then to me it's a good thing, as it evokes an emotion and makes the viewer take notice. the pano crop also helps to place the people on the upper third, which gives it a more pleasing composition imho.
    e.g.
    I love your crop and explanation of the threatening effect, thanks for showing this idea.

Default Re: Interior Landscape@MBS

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    actually i would prefer cropping away part of the roof to focus on the railing, which is the strongest visual element in the photo. if the sharp point seems "threatening" to the viewer, then to me it's a good thing, as it evokes an emotion and makes the viewer take notice. the pano crop also helps to place the people on the upper third, which gives it a more pleasing composition imho.
    e.g.
    Ah, that's another way to approach but it would require more careful treatment of the dead space in between as well as overall processing to bring out the "feel". This will not work well with the original processing. In this case, I don't think HDR alone is enough but requires further edit so TS might wanna take note of this point.

Quote Originally Posted by CamInit View Post
    Ah, that's another way to approach but it would require more careful treatment of the dead space in between as well as overall processing to bring out the "feel". This will not work well with the original processing. In this case, I don't think HDR alone is enough but requires further edit so TS might wanna take note of this point.
    yes i will take note of the point , thanks for telling me.

I think the picture will be better if put more contrast and push the level down a little bit

Quote Originally Posted by dolinhhoai
    I think the picture will be better if put more contrast and push the level down a little bit
    Will try your suggestion , thanks for your feed back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12