Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good MP3 player with good voice recording...

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    drudkh where u going to buy the g3?
    the best price i can find is sim lim sq. gonna buy the 1GB. cost about $365. too bad i can't wait for the pc show in march cost wanna get it and use during my ICT on the 2nd week of March.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    the best price i can find is sim lim sq. gonna buy the 1GB. cost about $365. too bad i can't wait for the pc show in march cost wanna get it and use during my ICT on the 2nd week of March.
    Have u looked at the i5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Have u looked at the i5 ?
    have not seen it yet, is it available here already?

365 still affordable for my old folks i guess, maybe the 512mb might be good enough... thanks! any particular shop you recommend?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    365 still affordable for my old folks i guess, maybe the 512mb might be good enough... thanks! any particular shop you recommend?
    no preference from where to buy, it depends which one offers the cheapest. hehe.

have not seen it yet, is it available here already?
    Yep, it has been her for quite some time already...
    Take note that the build quality os not that good though.

no preference from where to buy, it depends which one offers the cheapest. hehe.
    going to SLS later... no time to shop around thou... will just pop in & get, i guess the price difference shouldn't be much to ponder about...

btw OT abit... which shop in SLS sell cheaper printers? looking for either a brother or canon (prefer canon cos easier to service & get its toners) laser all in one with fax function to replace a dysfunctional fax machine in another department.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

I'm also in the market for one. Any more updates/suggestions?

TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    I'm also in the market for one. Any more updates/suggestions?

TIA!
    Zero experience with such product - don't like things sticking out of my ear. But have to look for a birthday present today. Saw a Creative Zen something , something with 30 gig memory on sale for around $350. Saw another Apple ipod that can view pictures, 40 gig affair, for $670 thereabout.

Anyone can recommend to mp3 newbies? Big memory, good sound being the key parameter. Come with L lens and pda functions - also can as a side issue.

er... good mp3 player... get a ipod la.... den get the belkin mic for recording... dun have to worry abt 3 hrs or 10hrs... heheheh

hmm...am looking around for recording devices. had MD in mind, as it offers really clear/noise-free recording. with a good mike, its almost as good as CD quality.

Are G3 recorders etc Close to MD's quality?? but if the recorder records as wave, then 5mins = about 50mb already!?!? then need Gigs of memory!!

I've just got the i5. Need help in the recording. I bought a Sony ECM719 recording mike ($115). Its powered by a LR44 batt. Not sure when the mic will kick in, in voice recoder mode or line-in mode? Tried both, and volume is VERY soft. Tried upping 'volume' on the i5, not sure if it affects the recording volume, but doesn't seem to have much effect.

Help appreciated from Iaudio owners! The manual doesn't say much about recording.
    And I bought it because its raved for its recording functions!!!!

DCA...heard tt D2X have voice recording function, somemore can take pictures. I think its a good deal for ur parents

(me, run away)
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12