SKYE TAN FMPA - Monday 26 November - Friday 30 November 2012
3 Day workshop
9am - 6pm
Skye's Intermediate Workshop Outline
Group 1 Masterclass - 26 & 27November
Group 2 Masterclass - 28 & 29 November
Group 1 & 2 Photoshop Workshop 30November
Group 1 - Monday 26 November
Group 2 - Wednesday 28November
- Introduction (course objective outline, group, models and makeup artist)
- Intensive Studio lighting techniques solidifying the fundamentals of lighting
( working with Single, dual, triple light settings)
- Advance Studio Lighting (working with mixed alternative light source)
- students will be divided into groups, taking turn to shoot, direct, and assist each other
using differing setups, to emote(posing and directing) the models.
Group 1 - Tuesday 27November
Group 2 - Thursday 29 November
- Outdoor pre-shoot briefing (coordination of location equipments, logistics consideration,
working with model, hair and makeup outdoor)
-Outdoor shoot demonstration with an in depth introduction to work flow under natural
setting using reflectors, available and external light source.
- Students learn and get to experience and learn how to be spontaneous, give direction,
and micro manage details in outdoor environment.
- Hands on shooting by the students in groups.
Group 1 & 2 Photoshop Workshop - Friday 30November
- Photo Evaluation of student's work on day 1 and2
- Photoshop Image Enhancement (Retouching)
- Skin treatment:
* (Understanding the semantics/characteristic of the tools)
* (Skin retouching without losing textures)
* (Correcting of uneven skin tone banding in critical condition)
- Enhancement :
* (Symmetry and feature enhancement )
* (Techniques for Makeup enhancement)
*(Advance colour and Contrast control using channels)
Venue: Shriro House Pte Ltd, 11Chang Charm Road, 06 01 Shriro House, Singapore 159640
Cost: MPA Members & Canon Imaging Academy Members: S$
650, Non Members S$
Skye is a noted fashion photographer in the industry. His work has graced the covers of numerous fashion magazines and campaign billboards worldwide.
His featured works can be found in magazines such as Esquire, Harpers Bazaar, L'officiel, August, Cleo, Tatler, Prestige,Arena, Designare, DAMAN, Female, Icon, Men's Folio, Nu You, Style, Urban,Sands, and Geil.
Apart from his prolific influences in print and digital media scenes,Skye's works are now collected internationally by private investors and ateliers.
Earlier this year Skye exhibited in a fine arts group exhibition entitled 'Extreme Beauty' in collaboration with Singapore Contemporary Young Artists (SCYA). The exhibition was held at Gallery Privee.
Video Links: Skye's Vimeo Clip