Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 65

Thread: Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

  1. #1

    Default Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

    Hi All,

    Deepavali is coming. Let's go to our usual place this round: Little India for the Nov 2012 outing.

    Date: 10th Nov 2012
    Time: 730am to whenever we wanna stop
    Venue: Little India


    Meet up: City Square Mall (near Farrer Park MRT), MacDonald at the B1 level

    Please put your name here in the list if you wanna join the fun. Cheers and happy shooting!

    Last time we went there was 2 years back? Here are two group photos we took during Oct 2010 outing there:



    See how excited I was during that time, probably because the new K5 camera


    We sure had a lot fun there:


    Let's have some shooting fun again during this festival season.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

    01. fengwei (9199-3299)
    02.
    03.
    ...

  3. #3
    Member seefei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    1,708

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

    01. fengwei (9199-3299)
    02.
    03. seefei
    shoot to remember. flickr

  4. #4

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by seefei View Post
    01. fengwei (9199-3299)
    02.
    03. seefei
    Hey Bro, please don't fly airplane again this round

  5. #5
    Senior Member sunnycamera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    2,028

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

    01. fengwei (9199-3299)
    02. sunnycamera
    03. seefei
    K-01: S8FE, DA35, DA70 Flickr

  6. #6
    Member SyncGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    01. fengwei (9199-3299)
    02. sunnycamera
    03. seefei
    04. SyncGuy
    05. MissyD
    Pentax Kr, Pentax Super A
    K105/2.8, Fa*24/2, A28/2, A35/2, A50/1.4, A*85/1.4, A100/2.8, A135/2.8

  7. #7
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

    01. fengwei (9199-3299)
    02. sunnycamera
    03. seefei
    04. SyncGuy
    05. MissyD
    06. felixcat8888

    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  8. #8
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

    Wow, Fengwei, thanks for reminding us of that outing 2 years ago! Recall how much fun we had. How time flies, and I definitely remember the K-5 buzz at the outing. We probably had more K-5s in one place anywhere in the world at that time. Would be great if the new K-5 IIs was available as I think it goes a long way to help Pentax users to interact and for the local distributor to play a role... (APD are you even listening???)
    Sorry will have to miss this outing as I'll be away from Singapore.
    Last edited by creampuff; 1st November 2012 at 08:07 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

    Yeah, I missed that outing as I had to go Cambodia
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  10. #10
    Member HYPY13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Geographical centre of S'pore
    Posts
    441

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Hi All,

    Deepavali is coming. Let's go to our usual place this round: Little India for the Nov 2012 outing.

    Date: 10th Nov 2012
    Time: 730am to whenever we wanna stop
    Venue: Little India


    Meet up: City Square Mall (near Farrer Park MRT), MacDonald at the B1 level

    Please put your name here in the list if you wanna join the fun. Cheers and happy shooting!

    Last time we went there was 2 years back? Here are two group photos we took during Oct 2010 outing there:



    See how excited I was during that time, probably because the new K5 camera


    We sure had a lot fun there:


    Let's have some shooting fun again during this festival season.
    Hi Maestro FW, technically you are correct as the last time we had a "Little India" outing was in 2010...bcos on 15th Oct 2011 our outing venue was named as "Serangoon Rd"; we met at a coffee shop along Kitchener Rd opposite City Sq Mall at 6pm for a night shoot at the Deepavalli bazaar,..
    Sola Scriptura, Sola Gratia, Sola Fide, Solus Christus, Soli Deo Gloria.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

    01. fengwei (9199-3299)
    02. sunnycamera
    03. seefei
    04. SyncGuy
    05. MissyD
    06. felixcat8888
    07. newghost

    Its just a box ... ... [ Ō ▀ ]

  12. #12

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Wow, Fengwei, thanks for reminding us of that outing 2 years ago! Recall how much fun we had. How time flies, and I definitely remember the K-5 buzz at the outing. We probably had more K-5s in one place anywhere in the world at that time. Would be great if the new K-5 IIs was available as I think it goes a long way to help Pentax users to interact and for the local distributor to play a role... (APD are you even listening???)
    Sorry will have to miss this outing as I'll be away from Singapore.
    Hmm, pity you can't join us this round. Hope other oldies can come by for the gathering though. The outing group is getting smaller an smaller recently

  13. #13

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by HYPY13 View Post
    Hi Maestro FW, technically you are correct as the last time we had a "Little India" outing was in 2010...bcos on 15th Oct 2011 our outing venue was named as "Serangoon Rd"; we met at a coffee shop along Kitchener Rd opposite City Sq Mall at 6pm for a night shoot at the Deepavalli bazaar,..
    Thanks for pointing this out. I guess there aren't many places in SG that we haven't been to now, many places have been visited more than twice already.

  14. #14
    Member SyncGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    Hmmm... I know this sounds stupid, but in future, we can plan an outing to the zoo? LoL!

    Diana and me, we have access to 2 Corporate Passes to the zoo.

    Each pass entitles 1 staff+3 guests. So that'll make it 2 staffs(Diana and me) + 6 guests?
    But I think it's better than nothing right? LoL!
    Pentax Kr, Pentax Super A
    K105/2.8, Fa*24/2, A28/2, A35/2, A50/1.4, A*85/1.4, A100/2.8, A135/2.8

  15. #15

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

    01. fengwei (9199-3299)
    02. sunnycamera
    03. seefei
    04. SyncGuy
    05. MissyD
    06. felixcat8888
    07. newghost
    08. cyk13
    PENTAX K1, K-30 DA18-250 PHOTO

  16. #16

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

    hi hi can i join in the fun but i am not using Pentax currently, i am still waiting for K5IIs to be available here,

  17. #17

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Hi All,

    Deepavali is coming. Let's go to our usual place this round: Little India for the Nov 2012 outing.

    Date: 10th Nov 2012
    Time: 730am to whenever we wanna stop
    Venue: Little India


    Meet up: City Square Mall (near Farrer Park MRT), MacDonald at the B1 level
    Wah! So early? Meeting at 730am? I thought at night will be nicer...

  18. #18

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by canbedone View Post
    hi hi can i join in the fun but i am not using Pentax currently, i am still waiting for K5IIs to be available here,
    Everybody is welcome


    Quote Originally Posted by funkyjazz View Post
    Wah! So early? Meeting at 730am? I thought at night will be nicer...
    We meet up for breakfast and chitchat as usual, probably will start shooting after 830am.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by SyncGuy View Post
    Hmmm... I know this sounds stupid, but in future, we can plan an outing to the zoo? LoL!

    Diana and me, we have access to 2 Corporate Passes to the zoo.

    Each pass entitles 1 staff+3 guests. So that'll make it 2 staffs(Diana and me) + 6 guests?
    But I think it's better than nothing right? LoL!
    Sounds like a plan.

  20. #20
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: Pentax/Ricoh Nov 2012 outing: Little India on 10 Nov 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by SyncGuy View Post
    Hmmm... I know this sounds stupid, but in future, we can plan an outing to the zoo? LoL!

    Diana and me, we have access to 2 Corporate Passes to the zoo.

    Each pass entitles 1 staff+3 guests. So that'll make it 2 staffs(Diana and me) + 6 guests?
    But I think it's better than nothing right? LoL!
    Good plan!!
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •