Thread: 602z users, what cam bags n tripod are u using?

Default 602z users, what cam bags n tripod are u using?

hi,

i was thinking of getting a crumpler bag, model 'steamer' for the cam. i was hoping it can fit the cam with the adaptor on. is anyone using it? or do you have better choices? i guess i won't be carrying much stuff except a wide angle, tele, and mabee some other filters such as close up or IR, when i have the $$ to buy.

i was thinking of a tripod as well, up to a max height of 1.75m.

do let me know what all of you are using, so that i can have an idea.

thanks

I'm using the Micro Trekker 200. It fits the S602Z with the lens adaptor on, a filter pouch (for 6 filters), an external flash, several lens and lots of external batteries.

http://www.lowepro.com/pages/series/...g/mictr200.htm

It also has bottom straps for a tripod.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

bag: Lowepro Off Road, 2 side pouches for lens / water bottle etc. lots of room for spare batts, flash, storage media, sweets, hand phone, etc

tripod: SLIK 9000U, right height preference for me. u should be able to get it for less than 70$ at CP i believe. i got mine overpriced

i tend to throw alot of junk into my bags, so it really is up to u. best to go down to CP and test the bags out yourself.

Originally posted by pyre
    bag: Lowepro Off Road, 2 side pouches for lens / water bottle etc. lots of room for spare batts, flash, storage media, sweets, hand phone, etc
    Hmm.. where and how much did you get the Off Road for?

tripod: SLIK 9000U, right height preference for me. u should be able to get it for less than 70$ at CP i believe. i got mine overpriced

i tend to throw alot of junk into my bags, so it really is up to u. best to go down to CP and test the bags out yourself.
    can show a pic of your bag? cannot found it @ lowepro website
    Light. Artistic. Moments.

http://www.lowepro.com/pages/series/...ng/offroad.htm

well intending to sell it some time in the future, coz its more of a beltpack, but i am more a sling bag sort of person. rarely use it anymore. its sufficient for 602 ppl, even if u have the add-on lenses. i could even fit a flash, spare batts, wallet, sun-glass case, CF media case, keys, dust brush-blower hehe...

hth
    Last edited by pyre; 15th August 2002 at 11:07 AM.

http://www.lowepro.com/pages/series/...ng/offroad.htm

well intending to sell it some time in the future, coz its more of a beltpack, but i am more a sling bag sort of person. rarely use it anymore. its sufficient for 602 ppl, even if u have the add-on lenses. i could even fit a flash, spare batts, wallet, sun-glass case, CF media case, keys, dust brush-blower hehe...

hth
    Hmm.. but i tot th off road can be used as a sling bag too?

My S602Zoom is housed in a Lowepre Sideline Shooter.

It houses all my equipment quite comfortably.

Might be getting a "crumpler" bag myself. Cost abt $150++

Tripod i am using is a Velbon.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

true that the off-roader can be used as a sling bag... but to use it in that config i think is kind of a waste coz its primarily designed as a belt-pack.

i may wanna go for the lower end AW series sling bags. its designed for sling use - though abit on the cumbersome side.

i would love to get a crumpler, unfortunately crumplers dun have a top-handle which i use alot - especially in tight areas where i gotta squeeze ie: crowded sbs bus.