Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 164

Thread: K5IIs Review and K5IIs vs K5 @ PentaxForums

  1. #101

    Default Re: K5IIs Review and K5IIs vs K5 @ PentaxForums

    Quote Originally Posted by Iittoo View Post
    Hi guys,sorry to post unrelated stuff but better than opening new thread..i dropped my original pentax battery for k5 and it is not charging now..the green light on charger will off after ard 20 mins or so..Once dropped,this mean the battery cells spoiled right?abit sian as it is the original battery
    when its off..it mean it is fully charged...just pop it inside your cam to see its full bar anot..then use it..see if batt level drop faster than previously

  2. #102

    Default Re: K5IIs Review and K5IIs vs K5 @ PentaxForums

    Quote Originally Posted by poseur View Post
    sell off your kx n k01. thats would be provide seed $$$ for the new toy. if still not enough can start considering selling your kidney. already have ppl selling kidney for iphone. no one yet make news sell kidney for new camera....
    haha..with the current price of k-x and k-01 at BnS..i think i sell both cam..can only afford a used k5...talking about kidney..hmm...we dun really need 2 kidneys right

  3. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamakasi

    haha..with the current price of k-x and k-01 at BnS..i think i sell both cam..can only afford a used k5...talking about kidney..hmm...we dun really need 2 kidneys right
    Lastest news...local price k5ii $1563 and k5iis $1719. Both body only.

  4. #104

    Default Re: K5IIs Review and K5IIs vs K5 @ PentaxForums

    FROM????

    Quote Originally Posted by jaiyen View Post
    Lastest news...local price k5ii $1563 and k5iis $1719. Both body only.

  5. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectCircle
    FROM????
    From slrr and i placed an order already. Price is what i expected...if over 1800 i wont get.

  6. #106

    Default Re: K5IIs Review and K5IIs vs K5 @ PentaxForums

    tts actually quite reasonable, the K5 was 1750 for preorder from emjay when it first came out

  7. #107

    Default Re: K5IIs Review and K5IIs vs K5 @ PentaxForums

    Quote Originally Posted by morganoh View Post
    and this price of RM3999 still got free gifts

    K5IIs promo

    Purchase Pentax K5IIs from our store and receive below free gift/ offers

    - 1 X Pentax O-ME53 magnifying loupe (to increase your viewfinder magnification by 1.2X for better composition and manual focus experience)

    - 1 X compatible D-LI90 rechargeable battery (on top of the original. To increase the battery life of your K5)


    - 1 X Sandisk 8G SDHC memory card

    - 1 X 3.0" LCD Screen Protector


    - Option to purchase Pentax D-BG4 Battery Grip at RM680 (Original price is RM899). Allows your K5IIs to use AA batteries, carry extra DLI90 and SD memory card. Vastly improves your K5IIs ergonomics especially the grip for vertical shooting. Pls use discount code DBG4 during check-outto receive the discount)
    seem like Malaysia is more active with their promotion, local street is S$1719 K5IIs body only,

  8. #108

    Default Re: K5IIs Review and K5IIs vs K5 @ PentaxForums

    Quote Originally Posted by jaiyen View Post
    From slrr and i placed an order already. Price is what i expected...if over 1800 i wont get.
    I wonder if theres any free gifts?

    cos Malaysia price of S$1599
    includes gifts worth more than S$100.

    So effectively the price is $1499. and spore is selling $1719

    and thats $220 cheaper.

  9. #109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morganoh

    I wonder if theres any free gifts?

    cos Malaysia price of S$1599
    includes gifts worth more than S$100.

    So effectively the price is $1499. and spore is selling $1719

    and thats $220 cheaper.
    Yes i know abt the price in msia is better but....just not safe...imho

  10. #110
    Member jasonlel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Malaysia/Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaiyen

    Yes i know abt the price in msia is better but....just not safe...imho
    What u mean by not safe?
    Nikon D700, Nikkor 20mm f2.8, 35mm/50mm f1.8G

  11. #111
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    818

    Default Re: K5IIs Review and K5IIs vs K5 @ PentaxForums

    Which ever one is cheaper .... shall we buy in group ... the price will get more discount ? Whose with me ?

  12. #112

    Default Re: K5IIs Review and K5IIs vs K5 @ PentaxForums

    will it only launch during Sitex with lenses promo? currently guess Malaysia pricing is still the best

  13. #113

    Default Re: K5IIs Review and K5IIs vs K5 @ PentaxForums

    Quote Originally Posted by morganoh View Post
    I wonder if theres any free gifts?

    cos Malaysia price of S$1599
    includes gifts worth more than S$100.

    So effectively the price is $1499. and spore is selling $1719

    and thats $220 cheaper.

    Have to see what the shop can give (maybe a screen protector and lousy memory card or filter??)

    IMO, its a grey line.
    Buy in SGP, you know for sure you got warranty and decent servicing (based on Sigma (APD) and Pentax under Emjay).
    M'sia? later need to go Kluang to send for servicing

    $220 delta, hmm.... hard to decide.
    Personally, I'd tend towards a bit of give and take in this case...

  14. #114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam

    Have to see what the shop can give (maybe a screen protector and lousy memory card or filter??)

    IMO, its a grey line.
    Buy in SGP, you know for sure you got warranty and decent servicing (based on Sigma (APD) and Pentax under Emjay).
    M'sia? later need to go Kluang to send for servicing

    $220 delta, hmm.... hard to decide.
    Personally, I'd tend towards a bit of give and take in this case...
    Fully agreed to u bro...cheers

  15. #115
    Member jasonlel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Malaysia/Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam

    Have to see what the shop can give (maybe a screen protector and lousy memory card or filter??)

    IMO, its a grey line.
    Buy in SGP, you know for sure you got warranty and decent servicing (based on Sigma (APD) and Pentax under Emjay).
    M'sia? later need to go Kluang to send for servicing

    $220 delta, hmm.... hard to decide.
    Personally, I'd tend towards a bit of give and take in this case...

    Warranty is a pain in malaysia coz usually you need to send back to KL....
    Nikon D700, Nikkor 20mm f2.8, 35mm/50mm f1.8G

  16. #116

    Default Re: K5IIs Review and K5IIs vs K5 @ PentaxForums

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    Have to see what the shop can give (maybe a screen protector and lousy memory card or filter??)

    IMO, its a grey line.
    Buy in SGP, you know for sure you got warranty and decent servicing (based on Sigma (APD) and Pentax under Emjay).
    M'sia? later need to go Kluang to send for servicing

    $220 delta, hmm.... hard to decide.
    Personally, I'd tend towards a bit of give and take in this case...
    High chance is

    Screen protector that worth $10 (actual price $2)
    Bag that worth $30 (actual price $5-$10)
    Tripod that worth $60 (actual price less then $20)

    Ha . But having say that , if one frequen KL (if haven't change their service center , last time ask b4) regularly , still ok to buy lah .
    But just a bit ma fan lor
    My Flickr ->Flickr

  17. #117

    Default Re: K5IIs Review and K5IIs vs K5 @ PentaxForums

    I'm in Osaka now
    here are the price in Osaka

    K5IIs body only 90700 yen

    Q10 with Twin Zoom Lens kit 51380 yen

  18. #118

    Default Re: K5IIs Review and K5IIs vs K5 @ PentaxForums

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonlel View Post
    Warranty is a pain in malaysia coz usually you need to send back to KL....

    KL!
    "faints"


    Quote Originally Posted by Supersimon27 View Post
    High chance is

    Screen protector that worth $10 (actual price $2)
    Bag that worth $30 (actual price $5-$10)
    Tripod that worth $60 (actual price less then $20)

    Ha . But having say that , if one frequen KL (if haven't change their service center , last time ask b4) regularly , still ok to buy lah .
    But just a bit ma fan lor
    Thats the catch with free gifts.
    Don't give, we as buyers feel not getting a good deal.
    Give, but the things given, might as well don't give

    SD card - lousy one; some more wait ppl complain why their K5IIs review speed so slow
    Bag - no slot or 1 slot type, or not comfortable. (But usually I don't care much for bags; any bag, I can live with)
    Tripod - for pns ok.. for DSLR.. not ok

    But for sure, its a dilemma for the buyer.

  19. #119

    Default Re: K5IIs Review and K5IIs vs K5 @ PentaxForums

    Quote Originally Posted by morganoh View Post
    I'm in Osaka now
    here are the price in Osaka

    K5IIs body only 90700 yen

    Q10 with Twin Zoom Lens kit 51380 yen
    90,700.00 JPY = 1,369.12 SGD

  20. #120

    Default Re: K5IIs Review and K5IIs vs K5 @ PentaxForums

    Wow the Japan price is incredibly attractive. When I bought some DA limiteds in Japan, they provided international warranty card. Wonder if it applies for cameras too.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •