1. Damn, need to pay $ just to have silent ringtone!
2. its a manifestation of 666
3. it's too mainstream
4. Hassle to bring rechargeable battery casing/dock.
5. No external memory storage
6. Need to go through iTunes. Have always preferred drag-and-drop.
7. Camera not as good as S3
8. Too well built, iPhone 3G survive untill now, can't change phone.
9. Its too small
10. iTune... hate the fact that I MUST use iTune
11. Boring UI nothing changed since Iphone 1st Gen
12. Limited customization even after jailbreak
13. arrogant company
14. Lack of innovation, pathetic support and yet arrogant
15. Unable to change battery, so can't use spare battery like other phone.
16. No FM radio <<--- bro can buy attachment and also got internet radio now but if you're Singtel and just renewed your contract your 12GB becomes 3GB now :-( so careful on data usage
17. Only 1GB RAM.
18. Not design and build in Gangnam.
19. Old man using it.
20. Not water proof.
21. Screen toooooo Small. bigger only 4 inch
22. Apple subcontracted to Foxconn to manufacture iPhone in PRC. Some workers committed suicide due to work environment. The PRC workers are paid very little - Apple makes the big profits - why is USA accusing PRC of stealing American jobs? US firms' top management wanted to exploit cheap labour in other countries and make big profits.
23. You have to pay a lot money to test their new products, and when you experienced any problem they will tell you that it is normal
24. Does not fit inside my jeans pocket like those cheap Nokia phones.