Thread: Needs help in Adobe Photoshop CS

Default Needs help in Adobe Photoshop CS

Do you guys have such problem when using Adobe photoshop CS with the camera raw plug-in? I used to adjust the raw image by the following methods

but now I can only use the following method to adjust even I reinstalled the Adobe Photoshop CS.

Thanks in advance

Look under C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop CS\Plug-Ins\Adobe Photoshop Only\File Formats

for the "nikon nef plugin.8bi" and rename it
    Jerfotography Nikon D300
    Power by iMac MBP iPhone 6+ iPad Air

Quote Originally Posted by Jer
    Look under C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop CS\Plug-Ins\Adobe Photoshop Only\File Formats

for the "nikon nef plugin.8bi" and rename it
    rename to??

eg rename to "nikon nef plugin.8biold" to disable it from loading when opening PS CS. In the event you want back the plugin, just use back the original extension. Get it?
    Jerfotography Nikon D300
    Power by iMac MBP iPhone 6+ iPad Air

How what i do is just make a copy of that file and keep it outside of photoshop's program folder, like on the desktop. Delete the one in the photoshop folder and you'll have your full raw control interface again. I can't remember when we will need that file inside photoshop folder... maybe if you want to first edit with nikon softwares like nikon capture or picture project then will need it in the photoshop folder again... if so then just copy from the one on your desktop or wherever and paste into the photoshop folder again.

Thanks guys for the quick response & great help. It's working fine again