Thread: 1 week in Hong Kong

Default 1 week in Hong Kong

I will going to Hong Kong for 1 week. Where is the best place for food and see see camera...

thank you
    Last edited by lensman1968; 28th October 2012 at 08:20 PM.

You can try wikitravel to find out specific parts of HK, or check out the price guides to find out the places u can buy cameras at

Quote Originally Posted by lensman1968
    I will going to Hong Kong for 1 week. Where is the best place for food and see see camera...

thank you
    Depends on kinda camera or lenses u wanna buy. MongKok, TST n Causeway Bay r yr best bets. Try d computer city at central too.
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Default Re: 1 week in Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Depends on kinda camera or lenses u wanna buy. MongKok, TST n Causeway Bay r yr best bets. Try d computer city at central too.
    might be going hk during dec . hur hur .

Quote Originally Posted by Errz

might be going hk during dec . hur hur .
    Hur Hur. U know wat to do bro? Will pass u my GAS list. Cheers.
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Hur Hur. U know wat to do bro? Will pass u my GAS list. Cheers.
    bringing my daughter..so dont think i can go shop shop

Haha. Wasted. There r so many temptations there. I mean d gears not d girls. Hur Hur.

If bringing your kid just stick to the usual places. The camera places can be quite hard to find and in the crowded streets it can be challenging.

Hi, I just when back from HK, in HK street price is not consider as cheap as m'sia street price.
    Some may higher than s'pore here.

But I am bring my daughter also and most of times with my family and no time for walk in and visit some cheaper recommended shop.

Quote Originally Posted by rain5533

Hi, I just when back from HK, in HK street price is not consider as cheap as m'sia street price.

But I am bring my daughter also and most of times with my family and no time for walk in and visit some cheaper recommended shop.
    So u mean Malaysia street price is cheaper than in hk?

Quote Originally Posted by rain5533 View Post

Wow... prices went up so fast???

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth

Wow... prices went up so fast???
    Dunno leh, I am asking about the Nikon AF-S 28mm f/1.8G if converted into SGD = $890.
    If buy in m'sia in $800 can be get already in Angsana JB.

Dunno leh, I am asking about the Nikon AF-S 28mm f/1.8G if converted into SGD = $890.
    If buy in m'sia in $800 can be get already in Angsana JB.
    Haha... think U still can get lower than JB price if you really ask around or nego hard. Did you use the 香港格價網 Price.com.hk to double check on average prices first? It will be a good reference for you d next time as I always use that before going to HK... Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth

Haha... think U still can get lower than JB price if you really ask around or nego hard. Did you use the 香港格價網 Price.com.hk to double check on average prices first? It will be a good reference for you d next time as I always use that before going to HK... Cheers.
    Actually I am really ask for fun only.

Cause going with family and really no free of time to be asking on more detailed and nego somemore

Thanks for your tips.

Actually I am really ask for fun only.

Cause going with family and really no free of time to be asking on more detailed and nego somemore

Thanks for your tips.
    Most welcome... Cheers..