Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 131

Thread: Wanna shoot "Michelle Chong" ???? =)

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default Wanna shoot "Michelle Chong" ???? =)

    Hmmm... this is my new discovery for 2005. She looks like "MICHELLE CHONG" in some of my fotos. Just wondering if there are suffcient interest to organise shoots for her. Noted that CSers' standards have raised since there are so much shoots to choose from nowadays. Moreover, all pretty pretty ones ..I am just sharing a rare gem. Pics are intentionally 'LOW QUALITY' so that leechers will stay away



    Tentatively, 5 March 2005 ???

    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.

    Thank You for reading. If there is no interest, I will remove these images in a few days time She is "LETTER O" since most of us here love alphabets lately

    **************ADDED on 22 FEBRUARY 2005*****************

    Details of shoot are on PAGE 3 of this thread.

    Thanks for reading !
    Last edited by AhV; 25th February 2005 at 06:02 PM. Reason: added SHOOT DETAILS

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default oh really.....

    Quote Originally Posted by blurblock
    Luckily it is Letter "O" and not two Letters "MC" ..... using that two letters is a sure method to drive away potential shooters ;D

    Oh really...thanks for the reminder

  3. #3
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Upz Upz Upz .... she's really photogenic !! Enjoy my shoot yesterday despite the heat . Can i post some of my shots in the gallery for comments ?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    AhV, this going to be TFP? or paid shoot?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blurblock
    Luckily it is Letter "O" and not two Letters "MC" ..... using that two letters is a sure method to drive away potential shooters ;D
    Oei....stop it lar. Mods and Admins would not like it if u keep mentioning. Pls keep this thread clean. Thanks.


    Those who are interested pls contact AhV for more info.

  6. #6
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Tentatively, 5 March 2005

    1. Poohbear (keep the ball rolling !)
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    AhV, this going to be TFP? or paid shoot?

    Sorry bro, I am afraid it's a paid shoot. The usual thingy...if there is sufficient interest, I wil repost with more details. I have given her enuff exposure liao. She is very natural in front of cameras. POOHBEAR oredi had his share of fun

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default Master Lim

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Upz Upz Upz .... she's really photogenic !! Enjoy my shoot yesterday despite the heat . Can i post some of my shots in the gallery for comments ?

    rather not, lah...let Master Lim review first, then post the 'gungho'ones..e.g. the 'prone positions' ones



    Meanwhile, keep the interest coming guys !!! Cheers !!! She is Kawaii, ne
    Last edited by AhV; 21st February 2005 at 01:33 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,152

    Default

    uzs for you Bro. V.

    Great looking model. How tall is she btw?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    rather not, lah...let Master Lim review first, then post the 'gungho'ones..e.g. the 'prone positions' ones



    Meanwhile, keep the interest coming guys !!! Cheers !!! She is Kawaii, ne
    Which Master Lim? I am also Lim lei.....!

  11. #11

    Default

    I can vouch for her too!

    A very photogenic and pleasant lady indeed. She's a natural in posing! The heat and sweat yesterday was all worth it when I downloaded the pics I took. Her eyes SPARKLES.

    I'll post the "prone position" pic when I go home...

  12. #12

    Default

    young and sweet gal, very natural... for this shoot!

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default I dunno .... =b

    Quote Originally Posted by Petf69
    uzs for you Bro. V.

    Great looking model. How tall is she btw?
    Well, I dunno .... bcos she is still GROWING UP Get the hint ?

  14. #14
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default

    Let us know the rough cost. I'd be happy to shoot your model. Nice eyes! They're everything I look for in a shoot!

    Also, 8 photogs in a group may seem a bit too crampy for a shoot. Any way to break into smaller groups?

    Hope it's not too inconvenient for you bro.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default Not at all.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Let us know the rough cost. I'd be happy to shoot your model. Nice eyes! They're everything I look for in a shoot!

    Also, 8 photogs in a group may seem a bit too crampy for a shoot. Any way to break into smaller groups?

    Hope it's not too inconvenient for you bro.

    Not at all...thanks for the suggestion. If there is too much interest... will break them up into smaller groups I will work on the details...noted that it's pretty tough to organise shoots nowadays So, I am very, very, very selective on models

    Thank You, her eyes are indeed "BEAUTIFUL and SPARKLING". Like I said, she is a rare gem.

  16. #16

    Default

    Nice and sweet model to work with. Very photogenic...

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    4th Rock From The Sun
    Posts
    76

    Default

    She is really photogenic. Shoot her yesterday and it really worth every single sweat.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    Not at all...thanks for the suggestion. If there is too much interest... will break them up into smaller groups I will work on the details...noted that it's pretty tough to organise shoots nowadays So, I am very, very, very selective on models

    Thank You, her eyes are indeed "BEAUTIFUL and SPARKLING". Like I said, she is a rare gem.
    Yes. Not easy to organise shoots nowadays, especially when it comes to paid shoots.

    Get it organised and let us know. I'm definitely interested! Time for me to give you support bro. Long time never meet you already.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  19. #19

  20. #20

    Default

    It was an enjoyable shoot alright...
    And I got to pose with her!

    any kind souls out there able to send me a couple of shots yesterday...

    Please pm me! thanks!

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •