Thread: Any1 whant to queue / pay to test new Apple products launched yesterday-23 Oct 2012?

Default Any1 whant to queue / pay to test new Apple products launched yesterday-23 Oct 2012?

Anyone seen the launch video or news for Apple new products (i.e. for iPad mini, MacBook retina13” and iMac etc.)? I didn’t … but let me guess … they repeated the words such as “most”, “beautiful”, "amazing", "ever" and “all over” again right? If yes, how predictable . A friend told me that he spotted the new word “exquisite” used instead of “precious jewel” this time round though … kekeke

What do you think guys … any “wows” or “amazements” for this round?

Default Re: Any1 whant to queue / pay to test new Apple products launched yesterday-23 Oct 20

No wows but the 13" with retina ddid gave me an option to the 15" one. Considering.....

Default Re: Any1 whant to queue / pay to test new Apple products launched yesterday-23 Oct 20

Really? What in the 13" / 15" retina appeals to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    No wows but the 13" with retina ddid gave me an option to the 15" one. Considering.....

Hmmm ... interesting so little interest to pay and test new apple products?