Thread: Outing on 20/02/2005 (Sunday)?

Default Outing on 20/02/2005 (Sunday)?

Show of hands who's interested in going out to shoot tomorrow?

Looking for kakis

Shoot what?

Quote Originally Posted by CaeSiuM
    Show of hands who's interested in going out to shoot tomorrow?

Looking for kakis
    Hi there,
    Shoot where?Place and time.Where and when to meet?

Hmm, What you wanna shoot?
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by LazerLordz
    Hmm, What you wanna shoot?
    Ya lor what you want to shoot and where to shoot

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Hi there,
    Shoot where?Place and time.Where and when to meet?
    I'm tempted to do the usual boring walk around town area and the outskirts to "find inspiration". I guess we can look at late morning say 11am for a start? Am open to suggestions too.

Quote Originally Posted by CaeSiuM
    I'm tempted to do the usual boring walk around town area and the outskirts to "find inspiration". I guess we can look at late morning say 11am for a start? Am open to suggestions too.

11am until what time and where is the boring walk you were saying?

Hi, I am thinking if 11am is too late? While I went to the Railway photography outing today, I find that the sun after 11am is far too harsh to take any good photos. The sun is near the top, so trying to find an angle to take a certain shot might be a bit hard... A better time would be 8am-10am and 2.30pm-4pm (after that wait for sunset if you are interested). Maybe the way and style I shoot need that timing, so do not find me irritating by suggesting another time.

You can leave anytime you want. I guess if we're done shooting, we can go la kopi. You can also come up with your suggestion. My proposal is to meet at City Hall and then from there we walk down to Arab Street/Kampong Glam area and if time permits, we take a bus down to East Coast Park and walk down to Bedok jetty. You can come up with alternatives too.

Or we can come up with a theme and use each other as "model" for target practice. Something like this?

Time to put all your expensive gears to use right?

Quote Originally Posted by theITguy
    Hi, I am thinking if 11am is too late? While I went to the Railway photography outing today, I find that the sun after 11am is far too harsh to take any good photos. The sun is near the top, so trying to find an angle to take a certain shot might be a bit hard... A better time would be 8am-10am and 2.30pm-4pm (after that wait for sunset if you are interested). Maybe the way and style I shoot need that timing, so do not find me irritating by suggesting another time.
    No worries mate. What you said does make sense. Like I said I'm open to suggestions, I ain't too bothered abt where the sun is at a certain time, I make do. For the sake of those who are bothered, we can start earlier.

Man oh man..we need some inspiration...What is good for shooting tmrw..
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Inspiration comes as you walk. Most people can't even get pass the first step, getting out of the house.

Haha, but when you're in ORD mood, you have lotsa time and interest to step out of the house.

Anyway, guys whe you go jalan-jalan tmrw, bring lotsa water.It's a burning sky.Perhaps the theme for Sunday could be the heatwave and people suffering from it.Haha

Upz.... actually wanna join in, may I ? But just saw the thread sat mid nite, hehe. If later let's say plan earlier, then I can join. 2morow I have already confirmed my badminton session ..... promise my friends to join them, so paiseh if I din come and play lorrrr.......

Usually I like do some night photography outing alone, quite interesting and try to learn from experience, trial and error