Thread: FYI - for those interested in the Lowepro Bottle Bag

Blog Entries

Default FYI - for those interested in the Lowepro Bottle Bag

FYI - for those looking for the Bottle Bag a few months ago when it was out of stock in most shops, CP at penin just got a batch of new arrivals. as of this afternoon, 7 is still left on the metal shelf along the wall. i just bought one today after petf69's shoot nearby.

cost abt $10. excellent for those who wants to carry a bottle of water in an outdoor shoot.

http://www.lowepro.com/Products/Acce...ottle_Bag.aspx
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

I WANNA BUY!!!

but no time to go... shucks... btw able to throw in a flash unit? cos i need 1 to put a flash.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    I WANNA BUY!!!

but no time to go... shucks... btw able to throw in a flash unit? cos i need 1 to put a flash.
    eh, DCA. i thot u going chingay 2005 tonite? can always drop in mah? close ard 7pm.

unless u using a metz hammerhead flash... shld be more than enuf space.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

not going tonight... yesterday was there for class, seem damn boring wor... besides i dun have a tic that can provide me a nearer place to shoot...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    not going tonight... yesterday was there for class, seem damn boring wor... besides i dun have a tic that can provide me a nearer place to shoot...
    haiz... nevermind lah. i'm sure since there's stock at CP, other places like alan and TK shld have too.

Deregistered

the last time i got one of the bags for myself, i so happened to chance upon it hanging happily asking me to get a Nalgene to go along with it

8.50 (or was it 9?) after discount.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    the last time i got one of the bags for myself, i so happened to chance upon it hanging happily asking me to get a Nalgene to go along with it

8.50 (or was it 9?) after discount.
    good grief! a nalgene bottle! u lucky man... why can't CP package them together??

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    good grief! a nalgene bottle! u lucky man... why can't CP package them together??
    good idea - maybe we MIGHT want to suggest customized Nalgene bottles for clubsnap folks...

http://www.nalgene-outdoor.com/about/privateLabel.html
    Last edited by sehsuan; 19th February 2005 at 10:39 PM.