Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pls recommend info about shooting still life (Jade/Ceramic)

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default Pls recommend info about shooting still life (Jade/Ceramic)

    Where to find info about the setup for photographing Jade/Ceramic. thx a lot for your info.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Nobody knows?

  4. #4

    Default

    you using DC right ?? just hit and run lor.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default Re: Pls recommend info about shooting still life (Jade/Ceramic)

    Originally posted by tomshen
    Where to find info about the setup for photographing Jade/Ceramic. thx a lot for your info.
    heh. I do the occassional product shot, but haven't attempted shooting jade/ceramic before. Can't really help. Unless you want to use my cheapo product shot setup.

    Regards
    CK

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Any general info about product shooting? I tried with some black background and found the result not good.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Originally posted by tomshen
    Any general info about product shooting? I tried with some black background and found the result not good.
    Lighting is important. Black background might have fooled your meter... post the shots and maybe we can see what went wrong.

    Regards
    CK

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Originally posted by ckiang

    Lighting is important. Black background might have fooled your meter... post the shots and maybe we can see what went wrong.

    Regards
    CK
    thx CK, u r always helpful Well, I will post some shots later for discussion...

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    UP NORTH
    Posts
    727

    Default

    try to use light panels, soft boxes, wafer or ambience light and reflectors...sometimes you need to bend the lights......those reflection on the porcelain and jade can be harsh....... be carefull....GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •