Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All About Camera Bags!

Have you guys seen bags from this company?

http://www.kinesisgear.com/p/P410info.html

Looks really really nice!!!

Default Computrekker

Just received my Lowepro Computrekker! Hooray! Rather happy with this bag, not too small and not too big, just nice for all my stuffs and lappy. My IBM T42 thinkpad fits nicely in the computer compartment. Take note that I read somewhere that it would have difficulty fitting bigger lappies.

Cheers......

more pictures

Can fit a T42 yea?... sounds pretty good...

Considering getting one of these one day... but the only thing I dislike about Backpacks is thay it gets hot after hogging ur bag at your back all day long... was hoping there is something like the Deuter Air Confort design to come out one day.

Get to think of it, when carrying Loads of heavy equipment, backpack IS the way to go. Now, what if Lowepro and Deuter join venture?...

yup...fits the T42 like a glove..anything bigger would have problem.

the primarily objective of getting this bag is for me to carry all my stuffs + lappy on board when i go overseas..... once i'm at the hotel i will change to a shoulder bag..........

it will save me lots of trouble..like i used to carry a normal backpack for my lappy and a shoulder bag for my camera stuffs when i go overseas.....too troublesome lah...esp when travelling alone and need to go LOO....haha

Quote Originally Posted by RossChang
    Can fit a T42 yea?... sounds pretty good...

Considering getting one of these one day... but the only thing I dislike about Backpacks is thay it gets hot after hogging ur bag at your back all day long... was hoping there is something like the Deuter Air Confort design to come out one day.

Get to think of it, when carrying Loads of heavy equipment, backpack IS the way to go. Now, what if Lowepro and Deuter join venture?...

Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    yup...fits the T42 like a glove..anything bigger would have problem.

the primarily objective of getting this bag is for me to carry all my stuffs + lappy on board when i go overseas..... once i'm at the hotel i will change to a shoulder bag..........

it will save me lots of trouble..like i used to carry a normal backpack for my lappy and a shoulder bag for my camera stuffs when i go overseas.....too troublesome lah...esp when travelling alone and need to go LOO....haha
    Hahaha... yea, I had my Tripod straped to my Domke on my shoulder, and had my 300D + 24-70F2.8L + Flash hanging on my neck... and when you wanna Loo... heck it's soo much difficult...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12