Page 97 of 104 FirstFirst ... 477287929596979899102 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2073

Thread: Sentosa Thread IV

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Guys ... need to ask those that are working a question... Before you resign, you're asked to give a 1 month notice.. but since you have annual leave, you can use it to offset. But then its also pending approval from your bosses right? For most of the time.. will it go through?
    Yes, it's subject to approval, if they can't let you clear your leave, they'll encash it for you.

Mostly for my case, it went through. For my current co, think it will be hard as they're tight on deadlines & manpower.

Change to a job to get more $$?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Good Morning ...
    Rain Rain Rain ...
    Still good morning, what time liao

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Yes, it's subject to approval, if they can't let you clear your leave, they'll encash it for you.

Mostly for my case, it went through. For my current co, think it will be hard as they're tight on deadlines & manpower.

Change to a job to get more $$?
    Oh man ... I just hope mine isn't like that for now ... already bad enough .. my department a little short on staff I've been given a job offer with higher pay and better work environment... so i should be jumping ship... i really hope for the best...

Deregistered

Oh man ... I just hope mine isn't like that for now ... already bad enough .. my department a little short on staff I've been given a job offer with higher pay and better work environment... so i should be jumping ship... i really hope for the best...
    If you really want to take the leave I suggest you talk it out nicely with your boss. It should work, after all, nobody wants to depart with a heavy heart.

Oei ....

Guys ... need to ask those that are working a question... Before you resign, you're asked to give a 1 month notice.. but since you have annual leave, you can use it to offset. But then its also pending approval from your bosses right? For most of the time.. will it go through?
    Greatly depends on your work & team . Is there someone who is capable to handle your stuff once you leave? Can he/she take over (and be effective) in a short time?

I personally think most likely it WON'T go through as bosses tend to be careful to ensure a smooth transistion.

Recommend either you encash your remaining leave or take a long break before sending in the letter.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Mai KK ok, not rich. All the WON shooters all know Garion is the richest among them one
    espn

Rich ur head lar....

Quote Originally Posted by eawtan
    Greatly depends on your work & team . Is there someone who is capable to handle your stuff once you leave? Can he/she take over (and be effective) in a short time?

I personally think most likely it WON'T go through as bosses tend to be careful to ensure a smooth transistion.

Recommend either you encash your remaining leave or take a long break before sending in the letter.
    Hmm ...there is apparently someone to fill my shoes.

Cos the job offer is only open till March... just sent in my resume. Hope things turn out right.

Oei ....

The A1010 hasn't even arrived yet. Can't a person plan?

I'm not rich. Please don't start this nonsense thing again.. i got my limitations ...

The white is a must due to the limitations i encountered during the chingay to piss me off...

blah blah blah blah... la laalaa lalala laalaalaaa....

Hmm ...there is apparently someone to fill my shoes.

Cos the job offer is only open till March... just sent in my resume. Hope things turn out right.
    Offered job already then u send resume...must be from back door...recommended by ppl?

Higher pay means...BUY BUY BUY faster
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    Offered job already then u send resume...must be from back door...recommended by ppl?

Higher pay means...BUY BUY BUY faster
    means going to be Millionaire liao...

Good mornning everybody!!!

Blog Entries

good for u, DA! not easy to find a job nowadays, despite all the rosy pictures painted by the govt.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Guys,i need to ask u something.For passport sze pic,is it 411pixels * 511 or 531pixels???

DA,
    normally, if the new company needs u urgently, they will buy u out.
    meaning that they will pay current company yr salary (depending on number of months u need to serve) so that u can join new company asap.
    but there will be NDA u need to sign before u leave a company. a common procedure, but it may not necessarily apply to all.

now, back to your qns, actually depends on wheather u want to have a break before u start new job.
    if want to have break, ask boss to consider offseting your annual leaves.

New Job, better pay, new whites ??? Hee Hee ...
    Poor me, no pay increment, no cpf, no benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    Guys,i need to ask u something.For passport sze pic,is it 411pixels * 511 or 531pixels???
    Go search the passport website loh... try to go into the web summission link... all info there.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by furball
    New Job, better pay, new whites ??? Hee Hee ...
    Poor me, no pay increment, no cpf, no benefits.
    Yet so many CCs???

Its 2.5cm by 3.5cm. Dunno abt the pixel, as long as in 2.5 : 3.5 ratio it is ok
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Deregistered

Yet so many CCs???
    A lot of CCs??