Page 92 of 104 FirstFirst ... 42678287909192939497102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2073

Thread: Sentosa Thread IV

  1. #1821
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    Please la, fb only interested in the Nikkor AF-S 28-70 f/2.8D !!!

    nw75

  2. #1822
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    FB here ... Tentatively not buying any more lenses.
    Got other stuff to buy. Not enough $$$ ...

  3. #1823
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Please la, fb only interested in the Nikkor AF-S 28-70 f/2.8D !!!

    nw75
    only if u are buying for her....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  4. #1824
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    ESPN buying lens for me ah ???

    I'll have dinner with him everyday ... for a week ... haa haa ...

  5. #1825
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Dinner for free lens..good deal leh. Better than IT Show.
    DinE DinE DinE
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  6. #1826
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    ESPN buying lens for me ah ???

    I'll have dinner with him everyday ... for a week ... haa haa ...
    Wah.. 1 week only ah, not worth it leh!!!! Somemore fb dun wear skirt!!!

  7. #1827
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah.. 1 week only ah, not worth it leh!!!! Somemore fb dun wear skirt!!!
    How many weeks to exchange for a Nikkor AF-S 28-70 f/2.8D ???
    Who says I dont wear skirt ? Am wearing one today ...

  8. #1828
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    How many weeks to exchange for a Nikkor AF-S 28-70 f/2.8D ???
    Who says I dont wear skirt ? Am wearing one today ...
    Too bad cannot see, not counted...

    How about dinner for the next 10 years?

  9. #1829
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Next we'll have a debate whether espn should wear a skirt

  10. #1830
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Too bad cannot see, not counted...
    How about dinner for the next 10 years?
    Are u paying for dinner also ???

  11. #1831
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Are u paying for dinner also ???
    da


    fb: No wor.. you only mentioned you'll have dinner with me but never say I must pay for it... so how? Onz bo? Hehe....

  12. #1832
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    da


    fb: No wor.. you only mentioned you'll have dinner with me but never say I must pay for it... so how? Onz bo? Hehe....
    go have dinner in a studio, then can shoot FB in skirt.

  13. #1833
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    fb: No wor.. you only mentioned you'll have dinner with me but never say I must pay for it... so how? Onz bo? Hehe....
    What do you think ??? Of course ... No.
    Ten years, plus u not paying for dinner, just for that lens ?
    Trinity plus a D2X can consider ... haa haa ... joking ...

  14. #1834
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    go have dinner in a studio, then can shoot FB in skirt.
    Interesting idea...


    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    What do you think ??? Of course ... No.
    Ten years, plus u not paying for dinner, just for that lens ?
    Trinity plus a D2X can consider ... haa haa ... joking ...
    Chey!!!! Thot you going to have dinner with me

  15. #1835

  16. #1836
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Chey!!!! Thot you going to have dinner with me
    U using a lens to bribe me for dinner ?
    Wah, how much is one dinner worth ? We can work out something here ... haa haa ...

  17. #1837
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Finally can take a 5 mins break,

    WAH..this topic on "skirt" has been going in lotsa of posts..seems like this thread should be called, "Sentosa Thread IV - The Skirt".

    vinzxman : wah..u went to Taka and shoot "upsize" XMMs ah ? hehehehe..i was there but didn't see anything worth shooting leh.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  18. #1838
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    I feel espn wear skirt for studio shoot with bah zhang more interesting

  19. #1839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    U using a lens to bribe me for dinner ?
    Wah, how much is one dinner worth ? We can work out something here ... haa haa ...
    1 bowl of white rice, 1 salted egg and soy sauce.... standard dinner menu for 10yrs.... wah ESPN

    hahaha
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  20. #1840
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Better start growing rice,carrots,potatos,bean sprouts in the backyard coz that's gonna be dinner for 10 years.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •