Page 82 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3257727780818283848792 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2073

Thread: Sentosa Thread IV

  1. #1621
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    yup, $20 + 5% gst = $21.
    U pay of cos they dun bother to check yr warranty
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  2. #1622
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Just gng thru my CF from yesterday's shoot. Too bad Ubin raining, so shoot at studio & outdoor





    No correction done, no PS in office so cant even do USM after resizing.
    Studio colour is out as i didnt use e studio flash. Just shooting when someone is offically shooting. My film shd turn out better
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  3. #1623
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    U pay of cos they dun bother to check yr warranty
    sent in for general checking... half and hr later (on my way back to off) called them to clean cmos.
    initially tot that too....

  4. #1624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Is it my eyes or is the duck looking a little transparent?
    must be your eyes... or issit my PS..
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  5. #1625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Mirror has become pretty dirty ... even blower cannot blowoff.

    Damn ... sian la .. that means have to backdate my warranty card
    My few encounters with them is that they will want the purchase receipt... warranty card or not.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  6. #1626
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    Just gng thru my CF from yesterday's shoot. Too bad Ubin raining, so shoot at studio & outdoor





    No correction done, no PS in office so cant even do USM after resizing.
    Studio colour is out as i didnt use e studio flash. Just shooting when someone is offically shooting. My film shd turn out better
    errr... actual day wedding photography course?

  7. #1627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    Good morning everyone....

    Some of my pics from the Zoo yesterday..comments are welcome..

    Zoo Trip Pics.....if not nice dun scold me...

    Nice catch... the animals are more active as compared to my last visit...
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  8. #1628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    Just gng thru my CF from yesterday's shoot. Too bad Ubin raining, so shoot at studio & outdoor

    No correction done, no PS in office so cant even do USM after resizing.
    Studio colour is out as i didnt use e studio flash. Just shooting when someone is offically shooting. My film shd turn out better
    Studio can't comment...cuz as you mentioned colour and lightings were off...

    For the outdoor... tot the makeup is a little too heavy. Note the lamp post are a lttle tilted... that shoule be your vertical reference... not the model.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  9. #1629
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Yoz!! I meeting piggie for dinner tomolo, anyone wants to join in? Probably in Ang Mo Kio...

  10. #1630
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Studio can't comment...cuz as you mentioned colour and lightings were off...

    For the outdoor... tot the makeup is a little too heavy. Note the lamp post are a lttle tilted... that shoule be your vertical reference... not the model.
    Spot on...I wanted to rotate to make it straight but dun hv e software to do it in office. Also find tat i shd include more space on e right & less on e left.

    Yes, Don e wedding course. Will hv a proper studio shoot next week & a makeup outdoor for yesterday's rain spoilt even. So yesterday is kinna like an extra lesson for us
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  11. #1631
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Yoz!! I meeting piggie for dinner tomolo, anyone wants to join in? Probably in Ang Mo Kio...
    Help physco piggy to get D70 or 350D
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  12. #1632
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    Help physco piggy to get D70 or 350D
    Dun need lah.. he already do it to himself!!

  13. #1633
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Yoz!! I meeting piggie for dinner tomolo, anyone wants to join in? Probably in Ang Mo Kio...
    Meeting him for ??? Bah Kwa season over liaos ... Haa Haa ...

  14. #1634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Yoz!! I meeting piggie for dinner tomolo, anyone wants to join in? Probably in Ang Mo Kio...
    Tell him buy 350D and save for the WHITE Trinity.

    For cheaper option... can buy over my setup... then I can jump over
    Last edited by CYRN; 28th February 2005 at 01:35 PM.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  15. #1635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    Spot on...I wanted to rotate to make it straight but dun hv e software to do it in office. Also find tat i shd include more space on e right & less on e left.
    For such courses (or opportunities), you should make your shot count and don't rely on post processing unless there's really no choice. Also for weddings, the models should actually wear white or bright coloured ... this also simulates the bridal gown so that the participants can practice not getting blown outs... a suggestion for the course co-ordinator.

    Cuz if you dont internalise such shooting behaviour... on actual days you'll "kalang kabok" your shoots and have to PS most of the shots... 600-800 shots for PS isn't exactly healthy... believe me, I've gone through it myself
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  16. #1636
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Bad fb

  17. #1637
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Good suggestion
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  18. #1638
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    hey you guys dont be so bad lah,
    piggie is just a student leh, dont make him spend his $$ on a item thats of not much value to him now. Think many already talked him outta getting a DSLR, so dont tempt him into it again

  19. #1639
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    hey you guys dont be so bad lah,
    piggie is just a student leh, dont make him spend his $$ on a item thats of not much value to him now. Think many already talked him outta getting a DSLR, so dont tempt him into it again
    Issit? tat time he still asking me 300D or D70
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  20. #1640
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    No.... DSLR is a good investment, student also must learn how to enjoy life and use DSLR ma... then when graduate liao can BUY BUY BUY!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •