Page 45 of 104 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750557095 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 2073

Thread: Sentosa Thread IV

  1. #881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Leaf Plam? Never heard before.
    u not ard for the past 2 weeks mah
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  2. #882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    NOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYY
    will's gonna
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  3. #883
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    the Leaf Plam
    or the Bamboo brush writing....
    写毛笔.

  4. #884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    u not ard for the past 2 weeks mah
    Care 2 tell me more about it?

  5. #885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Care 2 tell me more about it?
    read from ST 3
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  6. #886
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    read from ST 3
    now is ST 2/3/4..
    last time is start from page no ***...
    hahaha

  7. #887

    Default

    Wa... maabo liao. ST can grow to at least 10 pages per day. A bit hard to catch up.

  8. #888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    now is ST 2/3/4..
    last time is start from page no ***...
    hahaha
    he lucky ST1 is not ard.. else he
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  9. #889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Wa... maabo liao. ST can grow to at least 10 pages per day. A bit hard to catch up.
    At least no one asked you to read from post 1 after 10K post
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  10. #890

    Default

    Ya lor. Can read until siao.

  11. #891

    Default

    Match starting soon. Anyone watching?

  12. #892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Ya lor. Can read until siao.
    OK lah to prevent you from going siao and miss tomolo debut at SEED... I'll tell you lah...

    mabbe Will's studying the pics and learning techniques how to shoot those leave models from Raffles City fashion show... must be ing why he go here, they come here.... hahaha
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  13. #893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    OK lah to prevent you from going siao and miss tomolo debut at SEED... I'll tell you lah...

    mabbe Will's studying the pics and learning techniques how to shoot those leave models from Raffles City fashion show... must be ing why he go here, they come here.... hahaha
    Got leaves model meh? You mean the one from Shaanxi?

  14. #894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Got leaves model meh? You mean the one from Shaanxi?
    Wah u also a PR in dreamland ar
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  15. #895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Wah u also a PR in dreamland ar
    Wa... I blur liao.

  16. #896
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    hahaha dun bully him la Cyrn

  17. #897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Wa... I blur liao.
    nvr mind lah... I ZZzzz liaoz.

    See you tomolo... do come earely hor... else you'll be late firfireworks.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  18. #898
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    OK going to sleep now......too many late nights not good for my health......bye bye boys and girls.

  19. #899
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    maybe 1 more till 900

  20. #900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    nvr mind lah... I ZZzzz liaoz.

    See you tomolo... do come earely hor... else you'll be late firfireworks.
    kk see you tml.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •