Page 23 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1318212223242528334873 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 2073

Thread: Sentosa Thread IV

  1. #441
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,841
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL


    Canon camera... lens .. nikon filter
    eh... me hor.. EF50mm/f1.8 + nikon Soft-1 filter. also 10D with nikon hotshoe cover.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  2. #442
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    eh, isnt cityhall a bit far from your workplace?
    No longer at PSA liaos. Now i am working at a new site in MICA("Building-with-Colourful-Windows-Across-Funan").
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  3. #443
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL


    Canon camera... lens .. nikon filter
    on the filter, i'm leaning towards L37C.
    so, who will be gg to seed this wed? can bring?

  4. #444
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    No longer at PSA liaos. Now i am working at a new site in MICA("Building-with-Colourful-Windows-Across-Funan").
    Ahhh....I see.....so much easier for you to get your gear now. next time can just ask you to help us check the prices at PP, so close. :P

  5. #445
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    good afternoon everyone........hot monday afternoon...

  6. #446
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    eh... me hor.. EF50mm/f1.8 + nikon Soft-1 filter. also 10D with nikon hotshoe cover.
    Which reminds me ... where does one get these hotshoe covers?

    AB:

    Shiok loh .... funan and PP so nearby

    Scud:

    Not going SEED .. got school long time never go already

    TMC:

    How's your PC?

  7. #447
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Ahhh....I see.....so much easier for you to get your gear now. next time can just ask you to help us check the prices at PP, so close. :P
    Fort Canning(just behind),BM,CP,PP,Funan,MRT/bus stop(to/from work)...all just 5-10mins away from me. But here got more work to do lor.......nice environment too. Good and bads points over here.
    Last edited by acidbyte; 21st February 2005 at 03:21 PM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  8. #448
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    The "filter master" mentioned before .. or don't you know who the "filter master" is
    of cos.. i know "**** *** king"

  9. #449
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Which reminds me ... where does one get these hotshoe covers?

    AB:

    Shiok loh .... funan and PP so nearby

    Scud:

    Not going SEED .. got school long time never go already

    TMC:

    How's your PC?
    My PC still kaput, dunno what's going on..... Ashley still dun have time to help me take a look at it.

  10. #450
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,841
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Which reminds me ... where does one get these hotshoe covers?
    ask espn or sykestang. i think they still got stock. good stuff as it covers the shoe when not in use, preventing scratches and corrosion to the contact points.

    AB - good ah! now working at MICA. but hor... a bit far from FB...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  11. #451
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    ask espn or sykestang. i think they still got stock. good stuff as it covers the shoe when not in use, preventing scratches and corrosion to the contact points.

    AB - good ah! now working at MICA. but hor... a bit far from FB...
    How much is one? can't remember liao.

  12. #452
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,841
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    How much is one? can't remember liao.
    http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=110461
    $8.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  13. #453
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Oh yeah, does anyone know what's the price of the Nikon AH-4 handstrap here in Singapore? Need to do a price comparison.

  14. #454
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    My PC still kaput, dunno what's going on..... Ashley still dun have time to help me take a look at it.
    I see i see. Guess you won't be free this week in the evenings?

    Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays out for me due to school and major on going project.

  15. #455
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    ask espn or sykestang. i think they still got stock. good stuff as it covers the shoe when not in use, preventing scratches and corrosion to the contact points.

    AB - good ah! now working at MICA. but hor... a bit far from FB...
    Don't tell me ... trying to keep my flash hotshoe free of oxidation is really everytime have to clean and wipe.

    $8? Hmm ... where can i collect? (muz be the espn 0wNed joint @ Peninsular Hotel again? )

  16. #456
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    No longer at PSA liaos. Now i am working at a new site in MICA("Building-with-Colourful-Windows-Across-Funan").
    Oh, MICA... or is it MITA? Worked there as temp for before, go round checking their HP PCs.
    If i remember correctly the censorship board is there... each cubicle got 2 TVs & VCD & DVD to watch movies!!!
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  17. #457
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Anyone saw this ???
    This is just too funny

    Damn Funny.
    I hope it is voice overs and not on TV when I was young.

  18. #458
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    My PC still kaput, dunno what's going on..... Ashley still dun have time to help me take a look at it.
    Yoz!! Was in Woodlands this morning, now in Tuas.. haha.. Need to go Holy Spirit Church in Thomson in the evening to do a survey/quote.. Maybe drop by after that. Will u be in?

  19. #459
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    Oh, MICA... or is it MITA? Worked there as temp for before, go round checking their HP PCs.
    If i remember correctly the censorship board is there... each cubicle got 2 TVs & VCD & DVD to watch movies!!!
    it's MICA. Issit? I'm not at that department lah.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  20. #460
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Oh yeah, does anyone know what's the price of the Nikon AH-4 handstrap here in Singapore? Need to do a price comparison.
    $95 IIRC.

    10 chars

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •