Page 11 of 104 FirstFirst ... 691011121316213661 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 2073

Thread: Sentosa Thread IV

  1. #201
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eawtan
    Bush fire at the field behind my block....


    http://clubsnap.org/forums/showthread.php?t=117135
    you should have taken an IR shot man...

  2. #202
    Senior Member sykestang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    studiospace
    Posts
    5,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eawtan
    Bush fire at the field behind my block....


    http://clubsnap.org/forums/showthread.php?t=117135
    Maybe is eawtan... so that he can shoot the bush fire...


    sykestang running away double fast also...
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

  3. #203
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    Maybe is eawtan... so that he can shoot the bush fire...


    sykestang running away double fast also...





  4. #204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    Maybe is eawtan... so that he can shoot the bush fire...


    sykestang running away double fast also...
    Wah like that also can

    He does seem to be very close to the fire
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  5. #205
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default



    I think he packing bags and leaving liao

  6. #206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn


    I think he packing bags and leaving liao
    huh? That fire started in 1800H... by now he still haven't leave? BBQ liaoz...

    BTW, tot u are somewhere shooting this evening?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  7. #207
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    No la. Nothing to shoot today.

  8. #208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    No la. Nothing to shoot today.

    Watching chingay on TV now, the costumes are beautiful... Super sianz manz... can't go
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  9. #209
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Go also no use, experienced it last year, cannot shoot at all. They only parade at the seats, nothing to shoot. Too far also.

  10. #210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    you should have taken an IR shot man...
    IR photography fast enuf to capture the details of fire meh
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  11. #211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Go also no use, experienced it last year, cannot shoot at all. They only parade at the seats, nothing to shoot. Too far also.
    I more suay... sot chingay wif my CP5700... felt not good enuf.

    Then I got 10D... thinking can get more keepers... but for 2 years in a row... can't attend
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  12. #212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    IR photography fast enuf to capture the details of fire meh
    not details, but the effects. have not seen such an IR shot before. wouldn't it be interesting?

  13. #213
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    I more suay... sot chingay wif my CP5700... felt not good enuf.

    Then I got 10D... thinking can get more keepers... but for 2 years in a row... can't attend
    You should get D100 ma,

  14. #214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    not details, but the effects. have not seen such an IR shot before. wouldn't it be interesting?
    I visualised flames would be black and blurred. (assuming the WB is set onthe green leaves)
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  15. #215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    You should get D100 ma,
    ESPN CYRN

    Anyway, during that time when I made the decision... I fed-up wif nikon changing the flash from 80DX to SB800. And the CP5700 inability to use the function of my 50DX made me worried that the D70 might make me waste my $$$ again.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  16. #216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default



    Push shove wah ... damn packed!

    I SURVIVED CHINGAY!!!

    Will post some of my shots later. As usual, DF got all the "Eye contact" shots stupid "C" zoom of mine hunting in the dark. Should i just get the tokina 2.8 first?

  17. #217
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    ESPN CYRN

    Anyway, during that time when I made the decision... I fed-up wif nikon changing the flash from 80DX to SB800. And the CP5700 inability to use the function of my 50DX made me worried that the D70 might make me waste my $$$ again.
    Well 8800 8400 has TTL with SB-600/SB-800. Hehehe you can jump back now

  18. #218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL


    Push shove wah ... damn packed!

    I SURVIVED CHINGAY!!!

    Will post some of my shots later. As usual, DF got all the "Eye contact" shots stupid "C" zoom of mine hunting in the dark. Should i just get the tokina 2.8 first?
    Best get the Canon F2.8 "L" Lens..

  19. #219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Best get the Canon F2.8 "L" Lens..
    i also wish loh .... nevermind ... just have to RESIST

  20. #220
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    i also wish loh .... nevermind ... just have to RESIST
    It's okie.. dun need to resist the Light!! hahaa


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •