Thread: Planning to go HK-Anyone needs cam equipment?

Default Planning to go HK-Anyone needs cam equipment?

Hey all.. i'll be heading to HK in early May. I saw that plenty of u seem to like to get yr cam stuff etc from HK cause some of it is much cheaper than S'pore. If anyone needs me to help them get some cam equipment etc, do let me know..mustn't be too heavy though.. (i'll charge a nominal fee for lugging it back to s'pore)

Quote Originally Posted by starz_86
    Hey all.. i'll be heading to HK in early May. I saw that plenty of u seem to like to get yr cam stuff etc from HK cause some of it is much cheaper than S'pore. If anyone needs me to help them get some cam equipment etc, do let me know..mustn't be too heavy though.. (i'll charge a nominal fee for lugging it back to s'pore)

Hi there,
    sorry to break the news to you.For those who are going to HK for buying something him/herself.The thing over there is very costly even you want to take a cab anywhere.

Thks
    Yew Fai

Sorry for the OT Starz....

Does anyone know whether shops like Man Shing, Wing Shing or Tin Cheung charges extra for using credit card for payment? Or more discount would be given if u pay by cash ? I'm looking at lenses mostly

Need advice from those who purchased from these shops before.

TIA..

Cheeers

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Hi there,
    sorry to break the news to you.For those who are going to HK for buying something him/herself.The thing over there is very costly even you want to take a cab anywhere.

Thks
    Yew Fai
    depend on what you buy but most of the stuff in hk are very cheap , cheapper then singapore

Quote Originally Posted by uncle_catz
    Sorry for the OT Starz....

Does anyone know whether shops like Man Shing, Wing Shing or Tin Cheung charges extra for using credit card for payment? Or more discount would be given if u pay by cash ? I'm looking at lenses mostly

Need advice from those who purchased from these shops before.

TIA..

Cheeers
    They will normally quote you the cash price, and if you pay by credit card then charge extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Helbreath
    They will normally quote you the cash price, and if you pay by credit card then charge extra.
    it always good to ask the shop
    becos for some product they dun charge for the extra ... earning too much may be

i heard that it's usually 1-2% more if u pay by credit card. but u can always check with them before u pay.