17th February 2005, 08:39 PM
Fashion Photography( starts on 20 March 2005)
FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE
This course is designed to enable the students to develop lighting techniques for glamour, beauty and fashion photography. The course syllabus covers lighting techniques for both indoor and outdoor location shoots. There will be sessions where models are hired for the shooting sessions. Participants are required to provide their own film. Model, makeup artist and stylist fees are not included in the course. Students may like to have their images taken during the shoot to be scanned into Kodak PhotoCD and have the chance to use the Society’s large format Epson Stylus 7600 professional printer for printing. Upon completion of the course, the students are required to submit a portfolio of 6 pictures for assessment. A course certificate will be issued to students who clear the assessment.
Duration : 6 weeks, 2 hours per session
Course Fee : S$150 (member), S$250 (non-member)
Language : English/Mandarin
Pre-requisite : Basic Photography Course
Instructor : Goh Kim Hui
(Students of this course must have knowledge of the use of a 35mm camera)
1. Introduction to the equipment used in fashion photography. Lighting ratio and the effects of soft and hard light.
2. Lighting methods: high key, glamour shots, mood shots. styling and makeup for fashion and glamour photography.
3. Studio fashion shoots with model - face shots (glamour and beauty shots.)
4. Outdoor fashion shoot - shooting with natural light. methods used to modify lighting on location.
5. Studio fashion shoot with model - full-length shots.
6. Critique and course wrap-up.
Interested....do drop us an e-mail at email@example.com to enquire.
15th March 2005, 05:13 PM
Class due to start on 20 March 2005 this sunday.....
Any interested individuals>
30th March 2005, 06:39 PM
i am seeking feedback from past students of Fashion Photography course at PSS by Mr. Goh Kim Hui. Feedback includes course structure and contents, delivery, approach and competency of the instructor, course administration, etc.
Adverse or negative feedback may be sent to me via PMs or post here. I will leave the choice to you. pls use discretion. above all, please avoid flaming type posts. thank you.
31st March 2005, 08:02 AM
upz for feedback.
Originally Posted by reachme2003