Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71215161718 LastLast

Thread: Trip of the YEAR!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Haley
    wahhh!! really ah?? alot of LAYERS u know!! if thats wat u call the traditional KOREAN costume!! wahhh.. so MALACCA again?? no need la.. go JB or sentosa can liao!! save the time n $$$ on transport n waste it on GOOD food.. den u guys can have MORE sunlight time!! wahhh.. heh..

like that huh.. must make sure MISSY HALEY, ME.. must 24/7 in AIR CON room liao!! if not DIE!! hahaahha.. cos the make up so THICK n WHITE.. n the costume SO MANY layers!! wahhhh!! *hang*

talking abt the country n western huh.. have u guys been seeing the COWS everywhere in SG.. those wooden board colored cows!! ahhahah.. can use those.. wahhaha.. cow girl western with a twist..hahahahha..
    now Miss Haley ... a yukata is menat to be worn close to the wearer ...one layer onloy ... no problem in the sun ... by the way ... we have the perfect spot for you in the gothic outfit picked out already
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

wahhh!! really ah?? alot of LAYERS u know!! if thats wat u call the traditional KOREAN costume!! wahhh.. so MALACCA again?? no need la.. go JB or sentosa can liao!! save the time n $$$ on transport n waste it on GOOD food.. den u guys can have MORE sunlight time!! wahhh.. heh..

like that huh.. must make sure MISSY HALEY, ME.. must 24/7 in AIR CON room liao!! if not DIE!! hahaahha.. cos the make up so THICK n WHITE.. n the costume SO MANY layers!! wahhhh!! *hang*

talking abt the country n western huh.. have u guys been seeing the COWS everywhere in SG.. those wooden board colored cows!! ahhahah.. can use those.. wahhaha.. cow girl western with a twist..hahahahha..
    JB not nice at all. Besides JB is a like a gangster town now. So forget about shooting over there. We prefer somewhere far far away......this time we go for chicken rice ball! Sentosa no place for your yukata theme.....

Yep we are seeing too many cows........too many of those.

y must go FAR FAR AWAY!! aiyo!! go rent a Yacht or something. i have FULL of ideas!! heh.. ok ok.. no JB.. we go BINTAN!! wahhh.. banyan tree!! den mayb all can contribute 2 the cost n den we can have fun, party n take photos!! nice nice!! wahhaha..

pple say the rice balls nice.. but EEee!! they say "imagine they all use their hands n ROLL ROLL the rice into a ball.. dunno wat other @#$% go in with the rice as well.. heh...

y must go FAR FAR AWAY!! aiyo!! go rent a Yacht or something. i have FULL of ideas!! heh.. ok ok.. no JB.. we go BINTAN!! wahhh.. banyan tree!! den mayb all can contribute 2 the cost n den we can have fun, party n take photos!! nice nice!! wahhaha..

pple say the rice balls nice.. but EEee!! they say "imagine they all use their hands n ROLL ROLL the rice into a ball.. dunno wat other @#$% go in with the rice as well.. heh...
    I know the perfect place on Bintan ... ideal for shooting .... and partying ....

let's discuss next week
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

eh do you take sushi? same too......haha!

Bintan? Can no problem.....anytime! Anthony annd UK....looks like this young gal wants to go allllllllllllllll the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    now Miss Haley ... a yukata is menat to be worn close to the wearer ...one layer onloy ... no problem in the sun ... by the way ... we have the perfect spot for you in the gothic outfit picked out already
    Yo! Deadpoet! If you are free let's go for some drink with the girls....keke! I
    can arrange lah, like to drink with you! Good drinker.....I can tell, may be they like to go something like........kara OK...... PUB...... let you say lah! And show me your best pictures i want see lay! may be you can ask YK he know me very well! yah!........ YK must go along!!! And some others that day who enjoint the drink

Quote Originally Posted by Toto38
    can arrange lah, like to drink with you! Good drinker.....I can tell, may be they like to go something like........kara OK...... PUB...... let you say lah! And show me your best pictures i want see lay! may be you can ask YK he know me very well! yah!........ YK must go along!!! And some others that day who enjoint the drink
    Any time. Be my pleasure to show you my small portfolio, like to hear your thoughts.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by ibs
    eh bro. u asked me to go to the trip that day .. n then u neber come.

poohbear--> <--ibs

sorry la bro , schedule for duty that day, looking at the respond from the trip , I'm gonna kill my boss for not letting me off . Seems like you guys enjoyed the trip and I'm going to be king kong till the next trip.

....... and miss the beer too ... haiz ...

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    Any time. Be my pleasure to show you my small portfolio, like to hear your thoughts.
    Small small portfolio?!?!? Humility at its peak!!! I can tell you guys.... I was drooling ALL THE WAY!!!! Very impressive!!!

Karaoke!!! I dun sing... but can listen n drink! how about the place we went for a drink the other time DP?

Quote Originally Posted by Octane69
    Karaoke!!! I dun sing... but can listen n drink! how about the place we went for a drink the other time DP?
    Wah get up so early hah? Your OC called you last night issit?

Small small portfolio?!?!? Humility at its peak!!! I can tell you guys.... I was drooling ALL THE WAY!!!! Very impressive!!!
    Aiya Anthony is a humble boy........so of course he says small mah!

i think MELISSA will fit the nyonya style very well.. she got the very authentic look!!

as 4 me.. dunno leh.. i think after playing ard with the 'Sailormoon' outfit.. i seem 2 like this kinda 'theme' kinda style.. mayb i can do PUNK or GOTHIC!! wahh.. so fun!! heh..
    Haha thanks honey... Yea i did goth and cheongsam before. Let me know if you wanna borrow goth clothes! I'm sure u'll look good in them!

Quote Originally Posted by ProImage
    Wah so, not only Amanda and Fione...Haley also want to joined hah? Kimono on Haley? Hmmm......better call more photographers.....

Melissa will definately look great in Nyonya style.....hope she will be interested to go with us. Better split into 2 trips......
    Thanks. I won't mind helping u guys out. I'll like to try out the nyonya style too. Haha won't mind doing retro again also. ENCORE!

at the end of the day, if I get to shoot Melissa, Michelle, Haley, Shirlene, Lione and Amanda again, I am in. If I get to shoot them all at the same time, oh my god. Shooting this group of models was indeed a fun experience. I woould probably made much better image if I shoot them one on one, but I will not barter away my experience shoot them as we did last Sat, what a trip.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

*blush* awww... u're so sweeeet!!

Wah SAY! I remember you can sing very well lah! call Anthony along, how about it? I can review your pics. went I DRINK! AND GIVE YOU MORE TIPS! AM I RIGHT????

Wah SAY! I remember you can sing very well lah! call Anthony along, how about it? I can review your pics. went I DRINK! AND GIVE YOU MORE TIPS! AM I RIGHT????
    Lets do that!!! damn long never go for serious drinking session liao le!!!

Quote Originally Posted by batikbeauty
    you are cute..
    wonder who batikbeauty is referring to ... ocatane? toto? haley? melissafaith? pro image, ok, not pro image? pooh ... yest, definatley pooh.

hey poohbear, batikbeauty things you are cute
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71215161718 LastLast