Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718 LastLast

Thread: Trip of the YEAR!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Shall we go again to Malacca....but this time round we go for the baba/nyonya look! Since you love the lighting so much, why dun we just go again and do it!
    I actually like contrast in taking portraits, models does not have to be period outfits for the shoot in the old hotel. One that note, part of the shoot with period costume and part with something contempory would be nice.

You arrange the trip and shoot, I join, but after mid June, will be travelling a lot next 7 weeks.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    I actually like contrast in taking portraits, models does not have to be period outfits for the shoot in the old hotel. One that note, part of the shoot with period costume and part with something contempory would be nice.

You arrange the trip and shoot, I join, but after mid June, will be travelling a lot next 7 weeks.
    Well if i gather enuf kakis, maybe i will. So which model you want?

Well if i gather enuf kakis, maybe i will. So which model you want?
    Which model, now, that is a difficult question. I like all of them, can we have all of them?

Ok ok ... let me think and get back later
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Which model, now, that is a difficult question. I like all of them, can we have all of them?

Ok ok ... let me think and get back later
    Haha.....cannot be greedy! Pick one which looks good for Nyonya style!

Haha.....cannot be greedy! Pick one which looks good for Nyonya style!
    When it comes to beautiful model, greed is my middle name
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Count me in... You both know which model/s does it for me...

eh!! i wanna try those like traditional korean or like jap kimono leh.. heh..

i think MELISSA will fit the nyonya style very well.. she got the very authentic look!!

as 4 me.. dunno leh.. i think after playing ard with the 'Sailormoon' outfit.. i seem 2 like this kinda 'theme' kinda style.. mayb i can do PUNK or GOTHIC!! wahh.. so fun!! heh..

Quote Originally Posted by Haley
    eh!! i wanna try those like traditional korean or like jap kimono leh.. heh..
    I have this le.... not the kimono but the yukata... summer version... not so hot if not who wear also die in this weather!!! keke

hmm ... 2 models then ... gothic will look quite nice with the period background ... and for octane, country and western will do lah
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

hmm ... 2 models then ... gothic will look quite nice with the period background ... and for octane, country and western will do lah
    wah lao... not true la... i also like cheongsam n goth... country n western need the nice nice cows n meadows le.... kekeke

Wah so, not only Amanda and Fione...Haley also want to joined hah? Kimono on Haley? Hmmm......better call more photographers.....

Melissa will definately look great in Nyonya style.....hope she will be interested to go with us. Better split into 2 trips......

Quote Originally Posted by Octane69
    wah lao... not true la... i also like cheongsam n goth... country n western need the nice nice cows n meadows le.... kekeke
    bull s.... lah ... just let me show then, but we need to get there first, how C&W will work witht he enviroment .... but if we go C&W, we must have the original cowgirl lah
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

No lar....no cows and meadows lar....keke. This time some horses and a ranch...

No lar....no cows and meadows lar....keke. This time some horses and a ranch...
    ya.. if not later did not get the ang mo cows... people comment again... hur hur hur... how about cheongsam n yukata... with a C&W inbetween?

bull s.... lah ... just let me show then, but we need to get there first, how C&W will work witht he enviroment .... but if we go C&W, we must have the original cowgirl lah
    This is time round we go with Cheongsam and Nyonya look which fits well for the Malacca historical buildings. Amanda and Fione fits the bill.

Later Haley and Melissa will do the Gothic and Retro(I love her on Retro) which again fits the Malacca old buildings.

ya.. if not later did not get the ang mo cows... people comment again... hur hur hur... how about cheongsam n yukata... with a C&W inbetween?
    That means is Amanda and Haley lar. Can, can.......Haley in Yukata and Amanda in short Cheongsam....one word to say.....WOW!

So Haley, you on with the YUKATA costume?

Need to call Amanda later about the short CHEONGSAM outfit.

wahhh!! really ah?? alot of LAYERS u know!! if thats wat u call the traditional KOREAN costume!! wahhh.. so MALACCA again?? no need la.. go JB or sentosa can liao!! save the time n $$$ on transport n waste it on GOOD food.. den u guys can have MORE sunlight time!! wahhh.. heh..

like that huh.. must make sure MISSY HALEY, ME.. must 24/7 in AIR CON room liao!! if not DIE!! hahaahha.. cos the make up so THICK n WHITE.. n the costume SO MANY layers!! wahhhh!! *hang*

talking abt the country n western huh.. have u guys been seeing the COWS everywhere in SG.. those wooden board colored cows!! ahhahah.. can use those.. wahhaha.. cow girl western with a twist..hahahahha..

i know u all starting 2 miss me liao!! heh.. quick quick..

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=128273

this sat morning!! sign up NOW!! heh..

(alamak.. so thick skin.. but i really starting 2 miss the FUN already..)