Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718 LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 355

Thread: Trip of the YEAR!!!!!!!

  1. #301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Shall we go again to Malacca....but this time round we go for the baba/nyonya look! Since you love the lighting so much, why dun we just go again and do it!
    I actually like contrast in taking portraits, models does not have to be period outfits for the shoot in the old hotel. One that note, part of the shoot with period costume and part with something contempory would be nice.

    You arrange the trip and shoot, I join, but after mid June, will be travelling a lot next 7 weeks.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  2. #302
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    I actually like contrast in taking portraits, models does not have to be period outfits for the shoot in the old hotel. One that note, part of the shoot with period costume and part with something contempory would be nice.

    You arrange the trip and shoot, I join, but after mid June, will be travelling a lot next 7 weeks.
    Well if i gather enuf kakis, maybe i will. So which model you want?

  3. #303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Well if i gather enuf kakis, maybe i will. So which model you want?
    Which model, now, that is a difficult question. I like all of them, can we have all of them?

    Ok ok ... let me think and get back later
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  4. #304
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    Which model, now, that is a difficult question. I like all of them, can we have all of them?

    Ok ok ... let me think and get back later
    Haha.....cannot be greedy! Pick one which looks good for Nyonya style!

  5. #305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Haha.....cannot be greedy! Pick one which looks good for Nyonya style!
    When it comes to beautiful model, greed is my middle name
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  6. #306

    Default

    Count me in... You both know which model/s does it for me...

  7. #307
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Holland Village
    Posts
    268

    Default

    eh!! i wanna try those like traditional korean or like jap kimono leh.. heh..

  8. #308
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Holland Village
    Posts
    268

    Default

    i think MELISSA will fit the nyonya style very well.. she got the very authentic look!!

    as 4 me.. dunno leh.. i think after playing ard with the 'Sailormoon' outfit.. i seem 2 like this kinda 'theme' kinda style.. mayb i can do PUNK or GOTHIC!! wahh.. so fun!! heh..

  9. #309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haley
    eh!! i wanna try those like traditional korean or like jap kimono leh.. heh..
    I have this le.... not the kimono but the yukata... summer version... not so hot if not who wear also die in this weather!!! keke

  10. #310

    Default

    hmm ... 2 models then ... gothic will look quite nice with the period background ... and for octane, country and western will do lah
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  11. #311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    hmm ... 2 models then ... gothic will look quite nice with the period background ... and for octane, country and western will do lah
    wah lao... not true la... i also like cheongsam n goth... country n western need the nice nice cows n meadows le.... kekeke

  12. #312
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Wah so, not only Amanda and Fione...Haley also want to joined hah? Kimono on Haley? Hmmm......better call more photographers.....

    Melissa will definately look great in Nyonya style.....hope she will be interested to go with us. Better split into 2 trips......

  13. #313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Octane69
    wah lao... not true la... i also like cheongsam n goth... country n western need the nice nice cows n meadows le.... kekeke
    bull s.... lah ... just let me show then, but we need to get there first, how C&W will work witht he enviroment .... but if we go C&W, we must have the original cowgirl lah
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  14. #314
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Octane69
    wah lao... not true la... i also like cheongsam n goth... country n western need the nice nice cows n meadows le.... kekeke
    No lar....no cows and meadows lar....keke. This time some horses and a ranch...

  15. #315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    No lar....no cows and meadows lar....keke. This time some horses and a ranch...
    ya.. if not later did not get the ang mo cows... people comment again... hur hur hur... how about cheongsam n yukata... with a C&W inbetween?

  16. #316
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    bull s.... lah ... just let me show then, but we need to get there first, how C&W will work witht he enviroment .... but if we go C&W, we must have the original cowgirl lah
    This is time round we go with Cheongsam and Nyonya look which fits well for the Malacca historical buildings. Amanda and Fione fits the bill.

    Later Haley and Melissa will do the Gothic and Retro(I love her on Retro) which again fits the Malacca old buildings.

  17. #317
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Octane69
    ya.. if not later did not get the ang mo cows... people comment again... hur hur hur... how about cheongsam n yukata... with a C&W inbetween?
    That means is Amanda and Haley lar. Can, can.......Haley in Yukata and Amanda in short Cheongsam....one word to say.....WOW!

  18. #318
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    So Haley, you on with the YUKATA costume?

    Need to call Amanda later about the short CHEONGSAM outfit.

  19. #319
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Holland Village
    Posts
    268

    Default

    wahhh!! really ah?? alot of LAYERS u know!! if thats wat u call the traditional KOREAN costume!! wahhh.. so MALACCA again?? no need la.. go JB or sentosa can liao!! save the time n $$$ on transport n waste it on GOOD food.. den u guys can have MORE sunlight time!! wahhh.. heh..

    like that huh.. must make sure MISSY HALEY, ME.. must 24/7 in AIR CON room liao!! if not DIE!! hahaahha.. cos the make up so THICK n WHITE.. n the costume SO MANY layers!! wahhhh!! *hang*

    talking abt the country n western huh.. have u guys been seeing the COWS everywhere in SG.. those wooden board colored cows!! ahhahah.. can use those.. wahhaha.. cow girl western with a twist..hahahahha..

  20. #320
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Holland Village
    Posts
    268

    Default

    i know u all starting 2 miss me liao!! heh.. quick quick..

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=128273

    this sat morning!! sign up NOW!! heh..

    (alamak.. so thick skin.. but i really starting 2 miss the FUN already..)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •