21st April 2005, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by Phildate
Hope you have a good time too in Kelantan! Eh just to let you know that it is very difficult to find a few pints of beer in Kelantan but if you go close to the border of Thailand......it's a different story all together! Keke.......
Thanks as well.....hope you have a great weekend too.
22nd April 2005, 03:35 AM
22nd April 2005, 03:36 AM
22nd April 2005, 04:14 AM
It's time for reminders AGAIN. I am writing these AGAIN this year with slight amendments
In order to have an enjoyable and smooth trip, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING :
1. PLS ENSURE YOUR PASSPORT HAS MORE THAN 6 MONTHS VALIDITY. IF NOT, PLEASE RUSH DOWN TO IMMIGRATION TODAY AND DO STH ABOUT IT !!!
2. DO YOUR OWN PREPARATION - BRING ONLY THE NECESSARY EQUIPMENTS. DUN BRING ETH IN YOUR DRY CABINET.
3. HELP TO LOOK AFTER EACH OTHER BELONGINGS AT ALL TIMES.
4. MOVE AROUND IN GROUPS AND AVOID SECLUDED PLACES....INCLUDING TOILET BREAKS
5. DO NOT WEAR UNNECESSARY EYE-CATCHING JEWELRY OR EXPENSIVE ACCESSORIES. E.G. NO ROLEX, TAG HUER,....ETC. IF YOU INSIST, WEAR THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
6. FEMALE PHOTOGRAPHERS SHOULD AVOID PROVOCATIVE CLOTHINGS - MODELS HAVE NO CHOICE AS THEY WANT TO BE 'ATTRACTIVE' AND SEXUALLY APPEALLING FOR ALL OF YOU TO SHOOT. IF YOU ARE LUCKY, SOME OF THEM WILL BE IN BIKINIS...HEE
7. THAT LEADS TO THIS NEXT POINT, MACHO, HUGE MALE PHOTOGRAPHERS..KINDLY PROTECT THE GALS WHENEVER POSSIBLE ...NOTE: I DIN SAY AT ALL COST. USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT.
8. BRING ENOUGH MONEY FOR THE TRIP ..NOT ALL YOUR INHERITANCE.
9. DO NOT 'FLASH' YOUR EXPENSIVE CAMERA GEAR UNLESS NECESSARY. BASICALLY, LOOK AFTER YOUR OWN EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENTS WELL. GAFFER, GAFFER , GAFFER !!! esp. if you are bring 1Ds MK II and D2X.
10. FIND SUITABLE PARKING ARRANGEMENT AS MIDLINK PLAZA CHARGES BY THE HOUR. --- FOR DRIVERS ONLY. IF POSSIBLE CAR POOL AND SHARE THE PARKING COST..CHEAPER THAN YOU TAKE TAXI. PARKING CHARGES FOR SAT AROUND THE AREA IS : $1 PER HALF-HOURLY..STARTING FROM 830HRS TO 1700HRS. DUN BE BLUR, HOR AND PARK IN AN AREA WHERE THEY CHARGE TILL 2230HRS !!! PLS READ THE PUBLIC SIGNS.
I hope the above did not frighten anyone. These are pointers to ensure we have a safe and enjoyable trip tomorrow. Finally, can we request all the holy and religious ones to pray for our trip - pray particularly for the safety of everyone and a smooth trip OF COS, GOOD WEATHER TOO !!!
LASTLY, I PRAY THAT WE WILL ALL HAVE A SAFE AND FUN TRIP TOMORROW. IF THERE ARE LAST MIN INTEREST, JOIN JOIN JOIN - JUST GIVE JOANNE A CALL. I MUST ADMIT THE GALS LOOKED DAMN GOOD WHILE WE DRESSED THEM UP IN THEIR VARIOUS THEMES JUST NOW.
Of cos, PLS BE PUNCTUAL ... they cant afford to wait ...they hope u understand.
Upzz for SLCC !!!
22nd April 2005, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by AhV
Do not scare this people away...Malaysia isn't that violence. We are not in Iraq and definately not in a war zone area. There is nothing wrong with bringing what you all want but as pointed out if you lose something, we are not responsible for your lost items.
Malacca is a subtle quiet town during the weekend. So all of you will enjoy the serenity and calmness in the city.
It is your own responsibilty to look after your own equipments as this trip is after all a photography trip which camera equipments are involved.
Another thing is please do not bring any alcohol into Malaysia as the customs will tax you. Those who smokers, well you can start buying them when you reach Johor!!!!!!!
If there is still anybody wants to join us......please call Joanne on 98583502 or PM me or Blitz28.
Thank you for your time. See you all in 19 hours!!!!
22nd April 2005, 10:34 AM
22nd April 2005, 11:11 AM
dun just upzzzz, join us! its going to be fun!
Originally Posted by melissafaith
22nd April 2005, 11:20 AM
22nd April 2005, 12:23 PM
Dun worry lar, Stanley has the portable HD and he dun use it, just kapoh form hm lor.... Up for this trip. May make a trip down later to say bye bye...
22nd April 2005, 12:33 PM
haha i'm going! main reason y i posted...
Originally Posted by Max 2.8
22nd April 2005, 01:59 PM
22nd April 2005, 02:24 PM
Aiya sad that you cannot come with us. The girls would love to watch your performance!
Originally Posted by jsbn
22nd April 2005, 03:56 PM
22nd April 2005, 04:26 PM
Wish you could go......maybe you can AWOL........!!!! Keke.....
Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
22nd April 2005, 04:34 PM
Danny, how many seats more? see if can "hard-sell" them all by to night?
22nd April 2005, 04:35 PM
have fun guys!! bring back lotsa pics!
22nd April 2005, 04:50 PM
Hard sell? Nevermind lar......it's ok. This is a free will thingy......prefer for them to come willingly.
Originally Posted by Max 2.8
22nd April 2005, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by lumen
Thanks! Wish you could tag along to shoot more babes!!!!!! Next year.....
22nd April 2005, 05:08 PM
13 hours and 18 minutes to go!
22nd April 2005, 06:47 PM