Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 27101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip of the YEAR!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phildate
    Sorry I'm missing this trip - I'm leaving tonight to Kelantan by train for a three day rafting expedition with my students. Back Monday morning and then straight to work...ugh

Enjoy your trip D!
    Thanks Phil!

Hope you have a good time too in Kelantan! Eh just to let you know that it is very difficult to find a few pints of beer in Kelantan but if you go close to the border of Thailand......it's a different story all together! Keke.......

Pet69,
    Thanks as well.....hope you have a great weekend too.

Remember to bring Your PASSPORT !! At least 6 months of validity

All are to reach SLCC latest by 6.15am ... cos bus will left at 6.30am SHARP !!

Default Gentle reminders

It's time for reminders AGAIN. I am writing these AGAIN this year with slight amendments

In order to have an enjoyable and smooth trip, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING :

1. PLS ENSURE YOUR PASSPORT HAS MORE THAN 6 MONTHS VALIDITY. IF NOT, PLEASE RUSH DOWN TO IMMIGRATION TODAY AND DO STH ABOUT IT !!!

2. DO YOUR OWN PREPARATION - BRING ONLY THE NECESSARY EQUIPMENTS. DUN BRING ETH IN YOUR DRY CABINET.

3. HELP TO LOOK AFTER EACH OTHER BELONGINGS AT ALL TIMES.

4. MOVE AROUND IN GROUPS AND AVOID SECLUDED PLACES....INCLUDING TOILET BREAKS

5. DO NOT WEAR UNNECESSARY EYE-CATCHING JEWELRY OR EXPENSIVE ACCESSORIES. E.G. NO ROLEX, TAG HUER,....ETC. IF YOU INSIST, WEAR THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK.

6. FEMALE PHOTOGRAPHERS SHOULD AVOID PROVOCATIVE CLOTHINGS - MODELS HAVE NO CHOICE AS THEY WANT TO BE 'ATTRACTIVE' AND SEXUALLY APPEALLING FOR ALL OF YOU TO SHOOT. IF YOU ARE LUCKY, SOME OF THEM WILL BE IN BIKINIS...HEE

7. THAT LEADS TO THIS NEXT POINT, MACHO, HUGE MALE PHOTOGRAPHERS..KINDLY PROTECT THE GALS WHENEVER POSSIBLE ...NOTE: I DIN SAY AT ALL COST. USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT.

8. BRING ENOUGH MONEY FOR THE TRIP ..NOT ALL YOUR INHERITANCE.

9. DO NOT 'FLASH' YOUR EXPENSIVE CAMERA GEAR UNLESS NECESSARY. BASICALLY, LOOK AFTER YOUR OWN EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENTS WELL. GAFFER, GAFFER , GAFFER !!! esp. if you are bring 1Ds MK II and D2X.

10. FIND SUITABLE PARKING ARRANGEMENT AS MIDLINK PLAZA CHARGES BY THE HOUR. --- FOR DRIVERS ONLY. IF POSSIBLE CAR POOL AND SHARE THE PARKING COST..CHEAPER THAN YOU TAKE TAXI. PARKING CHARGES FOR SAT AROUND THE AREA IS : $1 PER HALF-HOURLY..STARTING FROM 830HRS TO 1700HRS. DUN BE BLUR, HOR AND PARK IN AN AREA WHERE THEY CHARGE TILL 2230HRS !!! PLS READ THE PUBLIC SIGNS.

I hope the above did not frighten anyone. These are pointers to ensure we have a safe and enjoyable trip tomorrow. Finally, can we request all the holy and religious ones to pray for our trip - pray particularly for the safety of everyone and a smooth trip OF COS, GOOD WEATHER TOO !!!

LASTLY, I PRAY THAT WE WILL ALL HAVE A SAFE AND FUN TRIP TOMORROW. IF THERE ARE LAST MIN INTEREST, JOIN JOIN JOIN - JUST GIVE JOANNE A CALL. I MUST ADMIT THE GALS LOOKED DAMN GOOD WHILE WE DRESSED THEM UP IN THEIR VARIOUS THEMES JUST NOW.

Of cos, PLS BE PUNCTUAL ... they cant afford to wait ...they hope u understand.

Upzz for SLCC !!!

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    It's time for reminders AGAIN. I am writing these AGAIN this year with slight amendments

In order to have an enjoyable and smooth trip, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING :

1. PLS ENSURE YOUR PASSPORT HAS MORE THAN 6 MONTHS VALIDITY. IF NOT, PLEASE RUSH DOWN TO IMMIGRATION TODAY AND DO STH ABOUT IT !!!

2. DO YOUR OWN PREPARATION - BRING ONLY THE NECESSARY EQUIPMENTS. DUN BRING ETH IN YOUR DRY CABINET.

3. HELP TO LOOK AFTER EACH OTHER BELONGINGS AT ALL TIMES.

4. MOVE AROUND IN GROUPS AND AVOID SECLUDED PLACES....INCLUDING TOILET BREAKS

5. DO NOT WEAR UNNECESSARY EYE-CATCHING JEWELRY OR EXPENSIVE ACCESSORIES. E.G. NO ROLEX, TAG HEUER,....ETC. IF YOU INSIST, WEAR THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK.

6. FEMALE PHOTOGRAPHERS SHOULD AVOID PROVOCATIVE CLOTHINGS - MODELS HAVE NO CHOICE AS THEY WANT TO BE 'ATTRACTIVE' AND SEXUALLY APPEALLING FOR ALL OF YOU TO SHOOT. IF YOU ARE LUCKY, SOME OF THEM WILL BE IN BIKINIS...HEE

7. THAT LEADS TO THIS NEXT POINT, MACHO, HUGE MALE PHOTOGRAPHERS..KINDLY PROTECT THE GALS WHENEVER POSSIBLE ...NOTE: I DIN SAY AT ALL COST. USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT.

8. BRING ENOUGH MONEY FOR THE TRIP ..NOT ALL YOUR INHERITANCE.

9. DO NOT 'FLASH' YOUR EXPENSIVE CAMERA GEAR UNLESS NECESSARY. BASICALLY, LOOK AFTER YOUR OWN EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENTS WELL. GAFFER, GAFFER , GAFFER !!! esp. if you are bring 1Ds MK II and D2X.

10. FIND SUITABLE PARKING ARRANGEMENT AS MIDLINK PLAZA CHARGES BY THE HOUR. --- FOR DRIVERS ONLY. IF POSSIBLE CAR POOL AND SHARE THE PARKING COST..CHEAPER THAN YOU TAKE TAXI. PARKING CHARGES FOR SAT AROUND THE AREA IS : $1 PER HALF-HOURLY..STARTING FROM 830HRS TO 1700HRS. DUN BE BLUR, HOR AND PARK IN AN AREA WHERE THEY CHARGE TILL 2230HRS !!! PLS READ THE PUBLIC SIGNS.

I hope the above did not frighten anyone. These are pointers to ensure we have a safe and enjoyable trip tomorrow. Finally, can we request all the holy and religious ones to pray for our trip - pray particularly for the safety of everyone and a smooth trip OF COS, GOOD WEATHER TOO !!!

LASTLY, I PRAY THAT WE WILL ALL HAVE A SAFE AND FUN TRIP TOMORROW. IF THERE ARE LAST MIN INTEREST, JOIN JOIN JOIN - JUST GIVE JOANNE A CALL. I MUST ADMIT THE GALS LOOKED DAMN GOOD WHILE WE DRESSED THEM UP IN THEIR VARIOUS THEMES JUST NOW.

Of cos, PLS BE PUNCTUAL ... they cant afford to wait ...they hope u understand.

Upzz for SLCC !!!
    Eh AhV......

Do not scare this people away...Malaysia isn't that violence. We are not in Iraq and definately not in a war zone area. There is nothing wrong with bringing what you all want but as pointed out if you lose something, we are not responsible for your lost items.

Malacca is a subtle quiet town during the weekend. So all of you will enjoy the serenity and calmness in the city.

It is your own responsibilty to look after your own equipments as this trip is after all a photography trip which camera equipments are involved.

Another thing is please do not bring any alcohol into Malaysia as the customs will tax you. Those who smokers, well you can start buying them when you reach Johor!!!!!!!

If there is still anybody wants to join us......please call Joanne on 98583502 or PM me or Blitz28.

Thank you for your time. See you all in 19 hours!!!!

for this trip

Quote Originally Posted by melissafaith
    for this trip
    dun just upzzzz, join us! its going to be fun!

alamak.. i onli have 3 x 1GB card.. enough or not???

Dun worry lar, Stanley has the portable HD and he dun use it, just kapoh form hm lor.... Up for this trip. May make a trip down later to say bye bye...

Quote Originally Posted by Max 2.8
    dun just upzzzz, join us! its going to be fun!
    haha i'm going! main reason y i posted...

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Eh AhV......

Do not scare this people away...Malaysia isn't that violence. We are not in Iraq and definately not in a war zone area. There is nothing wrong with bringing what you all want but as pointed out if you lose something, we are not responsible for your lost items.

Malacca is a subtle quiet town during the weekend. So all of you will enjoy the serenity and calmness in the city.

It is your own responsibilty to look after your own equipments as this trip is after all a photography trip which camera equipments are involved.

Another thing is please do not bring any alcohol into Malaysia as the customs will tax you. Those who smokers, well you can start buying them when you reach Johor!!!!!!!

If there is still anybody wants to join us......please call Joanne on 98583502 or PM me or Blitz28.

Thank you for your time. See you all in 19 hours!!!!
    Sigh... wish I can join u guyz. I got a lot of study to catch up this weekend been slacking for a whole week.

Enjoy ye trip guyz!

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Sigh... wish I can join u guyz. I got a lot of study to catch up this weekend been slacking for a whole week.

Enjoy ye trip guyz!
    Aiya sad that you cannot come with us. The girls would love to watch your performance!

Next year!

I wish you guys A SAFE TRIP OF THE YEAR and many happy returns ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    I wish you guys A SAFE TRIP OF THE YEAR and many happy returns ...
    Wish you could go......maybe you can AWOL........!!!! Keke.....

Danny, how many seats more? see if can "hard-sell" them all by to night?

have fun guys!! bring back lotsa pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Max 2.8
    Danny, how many seats more? see if can "hard-sell" them all by to night?
    Hard sell? Nevermind lar......it's ok. This is a free will thingy......prefer for them to come willingly.

Quote Originally Posted by lumen
    have fun guys!! bring back lotsa pics!
    Mr M,

Thanks! Wish you could tag along to shoot more babes!!!!!! Next year.....

13 hours and 18 minutes to go!
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Bon voyage !! and remember the beer !!! (has been cursing my boss for the past week for making me work 2morrow)

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 27101112131417 ... LastLast