Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 691011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip of the YEAR!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FiveIronFrenzy
    Come Come dun shy!!!
    They must be shy to be in front of 6 MODELS...........if don't want to shoot, then EAT EAT EAT............NYONYA FOOD.

YOU WILL NOT REGRET coming to this trip as this is a PHOTOGRAPHER'S trip!

So let's sign up and fill up our remaining seats!!!!

Please keep this in mind......that you are shooting not 1, not 2 but 6 gorgeous models!!!!!! Those who always love to shoot models, this is your best opportunity to shoot 6 girls in one day! Just think about it....shooting one outing is about $45 - $60. Now we are shooting 6 models which normally will cost you between $270-$360. And that's without food!

Now you pay $198 which gives you 6 models, 2 sumptous meals and a nice change of venue!

So MAI TU LIAO......LAI LAI LAI!

6 DAYS.........left!!!!!!

Six more days to go...... Those who interested can call me for more information. Hurry, not only shoot, but also "mum mum" and also make new friends. If you miss this trip maybe you will have to wait till next year. Hurry, don't miss this again.

Default Have you joined yet ???

Hmmm ... For those who still dun noe SLCC, this is a great opportunity to start a new friendship with us. Our passion in what we do speak for itself. If you are our students, you will know that you never leave SLCC the same. We try our best to impart what we know and make you a better photographer. Similarly, organising trips is never easy but we dun mind as long as all of you - whether students or non-students enjoy yourselves discussing / sharing tips on photography with us or new friends you can make during the trip.

Our last trip was a ' widely discussed' topic ... if you are new to us and still skeptical ..check this out : http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...97#post1103597

We venture 'overseas' to bring you an unforgetable trip ... we do our homework while you just enjoy the trip. We love to meet like-minded photographers who just simply love a day trip ..basically, to relax, de-stress and enjoy each other company with great food and lovely models to shoot.

Some missed our trip last year..this year we wanna ensure nobody gets left out.

So, why are you still hesitating ? Join now ! WAIT ! why join alone ? chio a few 'khakis' and I am sure you will return to this thread to share your experience with us.

Join SLCC for our coming 'OVERSEAS TRIP' ..in fact, we organised this bcos YOU wanted a second one last year This is YOUR TRIP. It wont be a trip without YOUR PARTICIPATION.

Upzz ......

Can't wait for the trip to come.

AS much as I would likes to join but due to my work committment I am sad that I wouldnt be able to join this fun loving, enjoyable and best of all get to know kakis and models ...

YES, please join join join if you can spare some time for this GREAT trip ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Well.....we will be taking all the shots........the babe shots and all the food!

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    AS much as I would likes to join but due to my work committment I am sad that I wouldnt be able to join this fun loving, enjoyable and best of all get to know kakis and models ...

YES, please join join join if you can spare some time for this GREAT trip ...
    Aiya Saturday also working meh....? KO, just one day trip mah.......why so busy?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Aiya Saturday also working meh....? KO, just one day trip mah.......why so busy?
    wat to do no one to take over me to cover my duty ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

5 more days to go...... Yippee !

HURRY, DUN MISS THIS TRIP...JOIN JOIN JOIN

Default join join join ....

upzz for the coming trip

Still left a few more place left ..... Join now and enjoy the makan and take lots and lots of picture of the models

wah... less than 100 hrs to go !! Dun hestitiate further!! Go ! Go ! Go !!

dont forget your passports

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    dont forget your passports
    No need passport.....just swim across lar......

Today Thursday liao .....
    another 45 hours to go ....

41 hours. The clock is ticking.......

I am gonna miss you guys on Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by sumball
    41 hours. The clock is ticking.......

I am gonna miss you guys on Sat.
    Yeah u r really going to miss the TRIP OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full of models, food and plenty of new friends which are photographers themselves!!!!!

Anybody else interested?????????

Hope to meet more new kakis!

Phildate
    Guests

Sorry I'm missing this trip - I'm leaving tonight to Kelantan by train for a three day rafting expedition with my students. Back Monday morning and then straight to work...ugh

Enjoy your trip D!

Have fun everyone!!!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 691011121316 ... LastLast