OK....guys. Hope everyone have a fruitful Chinese New Year!
With the new year, we usher in our Gathering #2. The new programme promises many new learning experience and I've managed to gartnered support from many sponsors for the next half a year in our future activities. Will make known more details during the coming gathering.
The details are as follows:
Date : 20 March 2005, Sunday
Time : 1300 to 1600 hrs
Venue : EPSITE Gallery at 3rd Floor Wheelcok Place, Orchard Rd.
(FYI, it on the 3rd floor above Borders Bookstore, opposite Lido complex)
1. Guest Speaker : Mr Ken Seet will share with us his secret recipes of his darkroom techniques. People who have seen the SAF UN Timour Leste Peace Keeping mission shots will know the level of proficiency of Mr Seet. See the URL: http://art.mindef.gov.sg/defenceart_abtKen.htm
2. John Cosgrove, The Man at Photoi will share with you the "down & dirty Tricks" in editing B&W images using software. Wet lab techniques in dry environment.
3. PN Chong & Singscott will share their knowledge on the enigmatic "Zone system"
4. Image critiques and sharing
5. Announcing of April's "BIG EVENT" . Sorry, u have to come personally to get the 1st hand details!!!!
As usual, Attendance confirmation is needed. To avoid we buying excess food and you not turing up, pls pay S$5 for the refreshment to my account after 22 Feb 2005. Will make known the account number after that date becos I'm outstation til then.
Also, the 2 ground rules still holds:
1. Pls bring with u 2 monochrome prints for the gathering. (we're going strict on this rule)
2. The $5 paid is not refundable even if u did not turn up, for whatsoever reasons.
So....the list (pls cut & paste here onwards):