Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Spring

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Spring

    My 1st test shot with some extension tube...

    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  2. #2
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,685
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    so what is the scale?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    so what is the scale?
    i seriously dunno... i put in this panagor extension tube den use the 75-300 to focus. cos the panagor like make the autofocus redundant, and using the zoom is like focusing.. so playing with manual focus.

    so in a way is using the 3 in 1, 12?, 21?, 31? total 60+?

    anyway i just taken a few shots with another 25mm kenko...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default





    2 shots i take with the same position & just change the zoom only... and also change of lighting to play around...

    noticed that i have dust on my CCD... damned..

    gotta go home liao... see tomorrow have time anot, den play again with other stuff....
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    Some more test shots...






  6. #6
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    I like your watermark, creative.

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Good Shoot, nicely compose.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    gum sia King Tiger.. but damn sad sia... only 1 shot nice, then 1 shot is cos the watermark nice... haiz...

    btw all shots are just resized with addition of watermark.. cos my PS skills sucks... (actually is i lazy... i prefer to shoot the best pic with skills than skills of PS)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #8
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,685
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    I'd say remove the watermark, too big and distracting.
    Nice picture of the bulb, but needs a little more contrast.(to my taste)

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Some more test shots...


    I like this one . maybe can add more contrast. Dun really like the watermark. too distracting

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default



    since u guys say add more contrast, den i dunno whats the meaning... is it add black? so i used a black cloth, i used a special technique... but i can't tell u how... hehehe... cos u guys sure laugh until peng 1... anyway, this is an unedited 1... (dun put watermark how 2 protect my pics ar?)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt


    since u guys say add more contrast, den i dunno whats the meaning... is it add black? so i used a black cloth, i used a special technique... but i can't tell u how... hehehe... cos u guys sure laugh until peng 1... anyway, this is an unedited 1... (dun put watermark how 2 protect my pics ar?)
    interesting ... i like the cold metal feel ... btw just tell us your special technique lah, nothing sounds too silly as long as it works at least make me laugh until peng leh

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    this is actually a super macro shot... btw i dunno how many percent, but this bulb is actually the small halogen bulb from ikea...

    anyway been playing with the black cloth, den it seems to be hard to flash it... so i find out that the reflection is not caused by the flash, but the ceiling light above, shining diagonally thru the tent... (cos macro mah, cannot put DSLR into the tent... think i need to buy a new table with the light tunnel...) anyway... i went to off the lights around the room till pitch dark... have to touch & feel, trip over things to get this shot... and guess what... i only used 1 flash... make a guess where i place the flash...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    this is actually a super macro shot... btw i dunno how many percent, but this bulb is actually the small halogen bulb from ikea...

    anyway been playing with the black cloth, den it seems to be hard to flash it... so i find out that the reflection is not caused by the flash, but the ceiling light above, shining diagonally thru the tent... (cos macro mah, cannot put DSLR into the tent... think i need to buy a new table with the light tunnel...) anyway... i went to off the lights around the room till pitch dark... have to touch & feel, trip over things to get this shot... and guess what... i only used 1 flash... make a guess where i place the flash...
    err ... actually i still don't quite understand what you wrote ... but i'll make a super wild guess ... since you say it sounds stupid, you placed the flash behind the black cloth???

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    err ... actually i still don't quite understand what you wrote ... but i'll make a super wild guess ... since you say it sounds stupid, you placed the flash behind the black cloth???
    clever... hehhee... i wrap it round my flash unit... and the most funny thing is i went to gaffer the built in flash on my cam so that it will trigger off the flash unit, but not causing the flash to shine flash on the bulb...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #15

    Default

    this version is . No photoshop some more. Well done!

    watermark put at the bottom corner lor. Use a font like arial. then have that "cool" feeling

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    clever... hehhee... i wrap it round my flash unit... and the most funny thing is i went to gaffer the built in flash on my cam so that it will trigger off the flash unit, but not causing the flash to shine flash on the bulb...
    haha, you very clever also, dIdn't sound stupid leh, didn't laugh until peng leh ... maybe you should demonstrate infront of us then got the comic effect ... anyway, nice shot agree with konxkoncks, you should choose a nice font for your signature

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •