Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: John Myung coming to Singapore!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Talking John Myung coming to Singapore!



    Who's going?

  2. #2
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    OMG! He's here!!

    /me give my RBX6JM a good rub. Awaiting for his signature...

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    OMG! He's here!!

    /me give my RBX6JM a good rub. Awaiting for his signature...
    Good for you man, I have nothing for him to sign. Maybe the albums.

  4. #4
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    Good for you man, I have nothing for him to sign. Maybe the albums.
    Go and get a big big dreamtheater poster for him to sign lah!!

    Hmm.. or maybe let him sign on your palm. Then you won't want to wash it for as long as you live...

  5. #5
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default

    OMG!!
    Are the tickets still available????????????????
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    OMG!!
    Are the tickets still available????????????????
    not sure, can call yamaha to ask.

  7. #7

    Default

    OMG!!! How I wish DM would come here to play

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AixisOfJustice
    OMG!!! How I wish DM would come here to play
    who's DM?

  9. #9
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    who's DM?
    Think he meant DT. They were originally scheduled to come here to play two years back, but cancelled the plans (as usual) last minute.

  10. #10
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Think he meant DT. They were originally scheduled to come here to play two years back, but cancelled the plans (as usual) last minute.
    Must be due to SARS scare lah... When will we ever get to watch DT in sg... *shrugs*
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    Must be due to SARS scare lah... When will we ever get to watch DT in sg... *shrugs*
    i read from another forum that our SG organiser found out that Mike's Siamese Monster's insurance cost a bomb, so they cancelled it. dunno if its true.

  12. #12
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    Must be due to SARS scare lah... When will we ever get to watch DT in sg... *shrugs*
    Haha~! I don't know man... I really wanna see how they can alter those hard-hitting songs from their Train of Thoughts album.

  13. #13
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    i read from another forum that our SG organiser found out that Mike's Siamese Monster's insurance cost a bomb, so they cancelled it. dunno if its true.
    Haha.. they should had ask Sweelee to import one here, then sell it away after the show mah... btw, Did MP use that in his drum clinic in sg the last time?
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  14. #14
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    i read from another forum that our SG organiser found out that Mike's Siamese Monster's insurance cost a bomb, so they cancelled it. dunno if its true.
    Plenty of rumour about why they didn't appear... didn't follow up with the rumours. Maybe it's time to pay my friends at Yamaha a visit, to catch up with the latest gossip!!

  15. #15
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    Haha.. they should had ask Sweelee to import one here, then sell it away after the show mah... btw, Did MP use that in his drum clinic in sg the last time?
    Have you seen how big that monster is? It's almost as if it's alive. It keep on getting bigger everytime you look at it!

    It'd grew almost twice the size, from that time when the site was showing their recording session for 6DoIT at Bear Tracks!!

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Have you seen how big that monster is? It's almost as if it's alive. It keep on getting bigger everytime you look at it!

    It'd grew almost twice the size, from that time when the site was showing their recording session for 6DoIT at Bear Tracks!!
    Yup, he combined his DT & LTE drum kits into a MEGA kit. can see some photos here -> http://www.mikeportnoy.com

  17. #17
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    Yup, he combined his DT & LTE drum kits into a MEGA kit. can see some photos here -> http://www.mikeportnoy.com
    Haa~! I saw one of the footage from Live Scenes in New York... and I was like totally shocked! I mean, MP is a big guy! But he's literally dwarfed by his monster!!

    I'm not much of a MP fan though... prejudice against all instrument that's not bass or cello!

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Think he meant DT. They were originally scheduled to come here to play two years back, but cancelled the plans (as usual) last minute.
    ooops yes DT not DM. brain & fingers not coordinating

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    My friend went to buy the ticks for me yesterday at PS and only 4 left!
    I bought 1, so that's 3 left!

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Today is the day!
    Who's bought the ticks liao?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •