Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

  1. #21
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    I have the good fortune to see and talk to Hsien of Hanzohattori.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    Famous people do not take the MRT except when they want to do it once in 10 years just for show, for reporters to write about.

    They have chauffeured limousines.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Famous people do not take the MRT except when they want to do it once in 10 years just for show, for reporters to write about.

    They have chauffeured limousines.
    are you sure it's a limousine or armored car?

    do you know why the cars are huge?

    do you know why they're large in the first place?

    these diplomats are not alone in the back seat. usually there's one or two bodyguards. and it has to be large just in case foreign dignitaries travel with them too.

    and the armor plating is thick. don't you watch the documentary channels?

    also...i highly doubt that the CEO of a public transport firm has a chauffeur. why don't you do your research before making up rubbish like that.
    Last edited by kei1309; 5th October 2012 at 09:12 PM.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    are you sure it's a limousine or armored car?

    do you know why the cars are huge?

    do you know why they're large in the first place?

    these diplomats are not alone in the back seat. usually there's one or two bodyguards. and it has to be large just in case foreign dignitaries travel with them too.

    and the armor plating is thick. don't you watch the documentary channels?

    also...i highly doubt that the CEO of a public transport firm has a chauffeur. why don't you do your research before making up rubbish like that.
    Why not?

  5. #25
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    do you know why the cars are huge?

    do you know why they're large in the first place?
    That's because they have a bed inside the car.

    Why do they have female assistants following them? To take notes?

  6. #26
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    why don't you do your research before making up rubbish like that.
    Ricohflex always has a team of female researchers working for him every time he posts here.

    But he doesn't have a big car.

    Last edited by Sion; 5th October 2012 at 10:18 PM.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    also...i highly doubt that the CEO of a public transport firm has a chauffeur.
    Got lah. More than one.


  8. #28

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I have the good fortune to see and talk to Hsien of Hanzohattori.
    Luckily you didn't start a bashing thread after meeting me

  9. #29
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    Luckily you didn't start a bashing thread after meeting me
    One complaint is you never give Ang Pau.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Helbreath View Post
    Why not?
    why not to which sentence?

    thanks for thinking i'm that great that i can read your mind.

  11. #31
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    why not to which sentence?
    I think he says why not to all of your sentences.

  12. #32

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I think he says why not to all of your sentences.


    and so, he doesn't make sense

  13. #33
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post


    and so, he doesn't make sense
    Now it makes sense.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    The thread title is about famous people. Famous people as in CJ, top bankers, Jackie Chan, etc...

    Never did mention of "CEO of public transport firm" ?????? in my message.

    Anyway, as the former CDF, he would definitely have had an official chauffeured limousine while he was in SAF.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 6th October 2012 at 01:01 PM.

  15. #35

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    The thread title is about famous people. Famous people as in CJ, top bankers, Jackie Chan, etc...

    Never did mention of "CEO of public transport firm" ?????? in my message.

    Anyway, as the former CDF, he would definitely have had an official chauffeured limousine while he was in SAF.
    that was then, now is now. did you know that their chauffeurs are their bodyguards?

    oh yea. like no one knows you're hitting out at the former CDF in your post. sheesh

  16. #36
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    ....did you know that their chauffeurs are their bodyguards?
    You mean he has a Kevin Costner?


  17. #37

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You mean he has a Kevin Costner?

    yea

    and everytime he gets out the car, cue his entry music:


  18. #38
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    yea

    and everytime he gets out the car, cue his entry music:

    So the anthem is played in every MRT all over Singapore?

  19. #39

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    So the anthem is played in every MRT all over Singapore?
    i haven't taken the train in ages

  20. #40
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Who are the famous people you've met and spoke to in MRT?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i haven't taken the train in ages
    So you're the one who has got a chauffeur and bodyguard?


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •