Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Need help on fashion camera~ Thanks

  1. #1

    Smile Need help on fashion camera~ Thanks

    Hello all~ I am new here and want to hear some views on slim fashion cameras.

    i wish to purchase a slim camera like Casio S100 or Panasonic Lumix (not sure the latest model is what). I went to Alan Photo at Simlim, as recommended by my frens and the sales quoted me $528 for Casio S100. Wanna hear what other views you guys have on slim fashion cameras. My budget is below $500 if possible.

    Thank you very much~ appreciate your comments

  2. #2
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    If you want an ultra slim camera at under $500, then perhaps you could look at Minolta Xg or Olympus AZ1. Both are under $500 brand new now, and are pretty stylish IMHO.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    If you want an ultra slim camera at under $500, then perhaps you could look at Minolta Xg or Olympus AZ1. Both are under $500 brand new now, and are pretty stylish IMHO.
    hey thanks for the advise. Was wondering whether is it worth it to pay $528 for the Casio S100 camera

  4. #4
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Go to www.dpreview.com to check out on the different models, and looking through the specs and review, if available. A little bit of research would help you make an expensive decision!

  5. #5

    Default

    try sony dscT3..cool and slim but about SGD$700

  6. #6

    Default

    wah $700 is quite ex for me. I am thinking of $550 and below. So the best i got so far is $528 for the Casio S100 but only 3.2 pixel...=(

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fen
    wah $700 is quite ex for me. I am thinking of $550 and below. So the best i got so far is $528 for the Casio S100 but only 3.2 pixel...=(
    $528 for a slim 3mp camera very good liao.

  8. #8

    Default

    Try the sony cybershot series. The image quality is pretty good despite the petite design.
    My Personal Folio (of random events and things)

  9. #9

    Default

    hey thanks for all comments appreciate it =) maybe i will really buy the CasioS100. anyway what are the things i should ask for?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fen
    wah $700 is quite ex for me. I am thinking of $550 and below. So the best i got so far is $528 for the Casio S100 but only 3.2 pixel...=(
    Seriously, if given a 1000 megapixel camera and the pic comes out like sh*t, it's no use also.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoned
    Try the sony cybershot series. The image quality is pretty good despite the petite design.
    Sony looks nice and good but i don't think sony can fit the budget.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    984

    Default

    [QUOTE=Fen]wah $700 is quite ex for me. I am thinking of $550 and below. So the best i got so far is $528 for the Casio S100 but only 3.2 pixel...=([/QUOTE

    you can look at the canon ixus30.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fen
    hey thanks for all comments appreciate it =) maybe i will really buy the CasioS100. anyway what are the things i should ask for?
    i believe the Ixus 400 is around $500 or thereabouts, and is 4 megapixel, and has very nice styling...... you may want to consider that.
    David Teo
    View my work and blog at http://www.5stonesphoto.com/blog

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dawn
    i believe the Ixus 400 is around $500 or thereabouts, and is 4 megapixel, and has very nice styling...... you may want to consider that.
    yup i saw the canon one too, but dunno why i am attracted to the casio camera...i saw the sony one...its was like....wowwww...but i went Mustafa and its like 600++ cant remember the price..but the viewing screen is very big and looks very slick! its a 5.0 pixel i think...so now either the sony or the casio one..dunno why the canon cannot make my heart beat...hhmm..

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fen
    yup i saw the canon one too, but dunno why i am attracted to the casio camera...i saw the sony one...its was like....wowwww...but i went Mustafa and its like 600++ cant remember the price..but the viewing screen is very big and looks very slick! its a 5.0 pixel i think...so now either the sony or the casio one..dunno why the canon cannot make my heart beat...hhmm..
    maybe the free gifts will...i think there's still some kind of promotion going on for it.... check out www.canon.com.sg for more info.....
    David Teo
    View my work and blog at http://www.5stonesphoto.com/blog

  16. #16

    Default

    buy second hand 1 lo...harwarezone got alot of classified ma...
    if wan get new 1,


    get IXUS 40 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •