What accident has happened to your camera?
1. Camera dropped to the floor from sofa and lens broke in half. Those manual cameras were built like cannon last time.
2. Camera dropped to the ground beside a lake very near water edge.
3. Camera slipped and banged into tripods and ruined the internal working of a macro lens. I think I didn't lock the tripods head well.
4. Camera fell from tripods to the floor and ruined the manual/auto switch on the lens. It is working after repair.
5. This afternoon after I walked out from my home studio I heard some noise I found tripods and camera on the floor. The cable release plug was broken in half with half inside the camera. Everything else seems to be working well. I think I might not have locked the tripods legs well.