Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 381112131415 LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 292

Thread: Puzzle. I promise you wont get very far.

  1. #241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sulhan
    Kok Kok Kok.......jason where are you!!!!!

    Wah...this thread really spin soo many replies in one day!!!!

    rgds.
    sh

    Dont kok me lah, I am still staring at stage 3

    For the benefit of others, I urge pple not to reveal the next stage URL if possible. Let others try to solve it themselve and have a sense of achievement in the end. Then they can say "Woot I solve the stage xx at the expense of my candlelight dinner with my other half"

  2. #242
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Ho
    Dont kok me lah, I am still staring at stage 3

    For the benefit of others, I urge pple not to reveal the next stage URL if possible. Let others try to solve it themselve and have a sense of achievement in the end. Then they can say "Woot I solve the stage xx at the expense of my candlelight dinner with my other half"
    that's evil! and the person who thought of those puzzles is so evil! but i like

  3. #243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Ho
    Dont kok me lah, I am still staring at stage 3

    For the benefit of others, I urge pple not to reveal the next stage URL if possible. Let others try to solve it themselve and have a sense of achievement in the end. Then they can say "Woot I solve the stage xx at the expense of my candlelight dinner with my other half"
    Or even better, give others an excuse to buy a new LCD/monitor or Spyder calibration tool

  4. #244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Ho
    Dont kok me lah, I am still staring at stage 3

    For the benefit of others, I urge pple not to reveal the next stage URL if possible. Let others try to solve it themselve and have a sense of achievement in the end. Then they can say "Woot I solve the stage xx at the expense of my candlelight dinner with my other half"
    i am also stuck at stage 3

  5. #245
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    Those of you who lost hair/time/smashed-their-keyboards-in-frustration, please let me know if I can give Jason a big *KOK* on your behalf next time I see him ... grrrrrrrrr ....
    please do, darren!! can u 'ban' him for a while??

    after a day of rest... back to stage 7....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  6. #246
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    Those of you who lost hair/time/smashed-their-keyboards-in-frustration, please let me know if I can give Jason a big *KOK* on your behalf next time I see him ... grrrrrrrrr ....

    I hate Jason Now all my colleagues not working. All trying this....

  7. #247

    Default

    Sigh .. still starring at stage 8 ... how come all the ghosts still around ... wont be able to pull hair today .....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  8. #248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech
    I hate Jason Now all my colleagues not working. All trying this....
    Beware the Boss get to know it .... then all the Bosses all dun need to work and start pulling hair ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  9. #249
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Sigh .. still starring at stage 8 ... how come all the ghosts still around ... wont be able to pull hair today .....
    still stuck also... dunno why can't figure out the shades of colours...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  10. #250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sulhan
    Now at stage 6........

    rgds,
    sulhan
    eh dont post answer like that leh

  11. #251
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Everywhere where e sun shines
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    actually hoir...after completing the picture puzzles...i feel that some of the puzzles we really need an imaging software then can solve one...just by staring at it can't solve it lor...

  12. #252

    Default

    just finished the image puzzle. something i notice is that either u need a good monitor or gotta ps *pull hair*

    now struck at stage2 of code puzzle, any hint?

  13. #253
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default

    for this one its a substitution code, so run through combinations to see the answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by quekky
    just finished the image puzzle. something i notice is that either u need a good monitor or gotta ps *pull hair*

    now struck at stage2 of code puzzle, any hint?

  14. #254
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    I'm stuck at stage 3 as well ....

  15. #255
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    I'm stuck at stage 3 as well ....
    this one is damn hard...

  16. #256
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default

    completed all the general knowledge puzzle is the easiest of all of them final page

    time to try the stage 2 puzzles...apparently its VERY difficult..


    http://www.etienne.nu/stagepuzzle2/

  17. #257
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default

    can someone pleasy please please PM the answer for stage 9 of the first puzzle? before i check into woodbridge.....

  18. #258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech
    can someone pleasy please please PM the answer for stage 9 of the first puzzle? before i check into woodbridge.....
    It's a digital image, just PS it.

  19. #259
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Central
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Stuck at maths stage 4

    how come its not (710/8 + 0.710)*1000 = 89460?

    what's wrong with my interpretation?

    appreciate the help

  20. #260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yildun
    Stuck at maths stage 4

    how come its not (710/8 + 0.710)*1000 = 89460?

    what's wrong with my interpretation?

    appreciate the help
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 381112131415 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •