Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 478910111419 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 647

Thread: D600, D800 prices

  1. #161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Die Hard
    This is nice. I thought they may sell gears at a slightly higher price there since rental should be much higher than their Pelangi outlet. Seems like they have kept it competitive
    "Time is often the best editor" - Alex Webb

  2. #162

    Default

    Bought at SLR R today! This forum has been an invaluable source of info in my decision making process.

    2675$ cash
    2733$ cc

  3. #163

    Default

    Best deal is to pay using cc and use manhattan card where you get 5% rebate for purchases above 3k in a month. Works out to less than 2600$ for the D600 body.

  4. #164
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Default Re: D600, D800 prices

    Looks like the D600 stock has been replenished quickly.

    Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by XenoBaka View Post
    Bought at SLR R today! This forum has been an invaluable source of info in my decision making process.

    2675$ cash
    2733$ cc

  5. #165
    Senior Member Dfive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore lah....
    Posts
    3,085

    Default Re: D600, D800 prices

    Quote Originally Posted by XenoBaka View Post
    Bought at SLR R today! This forum has been an invaluable source of info in my decision making process.

    2675$ cash
    2733$ cc
    Die Hard bought at 2650 with some freebies.....
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

  6. #166

    Default Re: D600, D800 prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Dfive View Post
    Die Hard bought at 2650 with some freebies.....
    But he didnt say where. Anyhow i bought using manhattan CC so it's 2596.35 after the rebate. Not a bad price.
    Good service at SLR R too. They reserved a set for me until I came down.
    Will buy from them again.

  7. #167
    Member GReddyZC76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    singapore, northeast
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBL2009
    Hi,

    Check this thread - http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/nikon...t-updated.html

    Bro Kandinsky created a form for us to input price information and the data is consolidated in a spreadsheet.

    Enter the price using this form: http://bit.ly/WaDz9n

    Data will show up in spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/UUPN2u
    thumbs up for the initiative!
    [D800|AFS2470F2.8G|AFS70200F2.8G|AFS1635F4G|AFS28F1 .8G|AF85F1.8D|AFDC105F2D|SB700|SB900]

  8. #168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBL2009
    Hi,

    Check this thread - http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/nikon...t-updated.html

    Bro Kandinsky created a form for us to input price information and the data is consolidated in a spreadsheet.

    Enter the price using this form: http://bit.ly/WaDz9n

    Data will show up in spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/UUPN2u


    This is so cool!!!

  9. #169

    Default

    Yes, this is cool!! Way to go Clubsnap...!!

  10. #170
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Malays
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: D600, D800 prices

    Hi guys, may i know where to get D800 is sightly cheaper ? and the price now ?

  11. #171
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Seletar Estate, Singapore
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: D600, D800 prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Kl View Post
    Hi guys, may i know where to get D800 is sightly cheaper ? and the price now ?
    Here : http://bit.ly/UUPN2u
    Fuji X100s, Tamron 17-50 f2.8 vc, Nikon 55-200mm, 35mm 1.8f

  12. #172

    Default Re: D600, D800 prices

    Quote Originally Posted by LBL2009 View Post
    Hi,

    Check this thread - http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/nikon...t-updated.html

    Bro Kandinsky created a form for us to input price information and the data is consolidated in a spreadsheet.

    Enter the price using this form: http://bit.ly/WaDz9n

    Data will show up in spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/UUPN2u
    How do you edit the spreadsheet when I key in a wrong price....maybe you can help me edit the $600 EN-EL15 to $60
    D600|N16-35mm f4 VR|N24-70mm f2.8|N35mm f1.8G|N50mm f1.4D|N80-400mm f4.5-5.6 VR AFS|Flickr

  13. #173
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Seletar Estate, Singapore
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: D600, D800 prices

    Quote Originally Posted by tormont View Post
    How do you edit the spreadsheet when I key in a wrong price....maybe you can help me edit the $600 EN-EL15 to $60
    The form and spreadsheet are created by Kandinsky. I suppose only he can edit it. Send him a private message.
    Fuji X100s, Tamron 17-50 f2.8 vc, Nikon 55-200mm, 35mm 1.8f

  14. #174

    Default

    Can see that more are share their Equipment & Accessories prices with the new e-form.
    Great job Kandinsky! Thank you.

  15. #175
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    1,976

    Default

    Nikon 28mm f1.8G - $815 cash/nets @ TK foto (20.10.2012)
    In the eyes of the beholder!

  16. #176

    Default Re: D600, D800 prices

    Don't know where to post...so put here.
    D600, D800, 5dMk3 compared.
    Nikon D600 vs D800 vs Canon 5D Mark III - Head-to-Head - YouTube

  17. #177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bitchbum
    Don't know where to post...so put here.
    D600, D800, 5dMk3 compared.
    Nikon D600 vs D800 vs Canon 5D Mark III - Head-to-Head - YouTube
    The long awaited battle, lol

  18. #178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trd2970

    The long awaited battle, lol
    Kool review.
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

  19. #179
    Deregistered eejal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    End of the Line
    Posts
    1,215

    Default Re: D600, D800 prices

    Quote Originally Posted by XenoBaka View Post
    But he didnt say where. Anyhow i bought using manhattan CC so it's 2596.35 after the rebate. Not a bad price.
    Good service at SLR R too. They reserved a set for me until I came down.
    Will buy from them again.
    Bro...do they do the Interest Free installments here?

    T.I.A

  20. #180
    Deregistered eejal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    End of the Line
    Posts
    1,215

    Default Re: D600, D800 prices

    What about the PWP? I thought I read somewhere there's a deal if we buy a body and the 24-85 lens.

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 478910111419 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •