Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Anyone going to fish in full moon?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Anyone going to fish in full moon?

    A friend is organizing a moon festival night fishing. He thinks the catch will be good under full moon.

    But just be careful that whatever pulls your fishing line may not be a fish.


  2. #2

    Default Re: Anyone going to fish in full moon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    A friend is organizing a moon festival night fishing. He thinks the catch will be good under full moon.

    But just be careful that whatever pulls your fishing line may not be a fish.

    it might be Sion

  3. #3
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,929
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: Anyone going to fish in full moon?

    he'll need a 1kg weight to get the bait down ..... the tidal flows going to be heavy on a full moon

    good for sotong fishing
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  4. #4

    Default Re: Anyone going to fish in full moon?

    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    he'll need a 1kg weight to get the bait down ..... the tidal flows going to be heavy on a full moon

    good for sotong fishing
    can we catch a merlion on a night with a full moon?

  5. #5
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: Anyone going to fish in full moon?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    it might be Sion
    that is v scary...
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Lintas
    Posts
    208

    Default

    High tide,, nit good for fishing

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Anyone going to fish in full moon?

    Once I went night fishing. I left the rod on the ground. I saw it moved violently. I thought I got a big catch but then I heard an evil female voice laughing.......

  8. #8

    Default Re: Anyone going to fish in full moon?

    the fish will be fuller.... so good to fish.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Once I went night fishing. I left the rod on the ground. I saw it moved violently. I thought I got a big catch but then I heard an evil female voice laughing.......
    Probably it's the blackgoddess... Hehe
    Hua Hee tu hou la...Happy can liao

  10. #10
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Once I went night fishing. I left the rod on the ground. I saw it moved violently. I thought I got a big catch but then I heard an evil female voice laughing.......
    Probably was yourself....
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  11. #11
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Anyone going to fish in full moon?

    Don't tied fishing line on your foot.

    One of my friend did that and fell asleep.

    He found himself in the water when he woke up.

    Something must had pulled him down.

  12. #12
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Don't tied fishing line on your foot.

    One of my friend did that and fell asleep.

    He found himself in the water when he woke up.

    Something must had pulled him down.
    Tsk you mustve pushed him down right? XD
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Don't tied fishing line on your foot.

    One of my friend did that and fell asleep.

    He found himself in the water when he woke up.

    Something must had pulled him down.
    So Shud tie the fishing line to the tree?
    Hua Hee tu hou la...Happy can liao

  14. #14
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Anyone going to fish in full moon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoddess View Post
    So Shud tie the fishing line to the tree?
    Next time you can try tying it to your zip.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Anyone going to fish in full moon?

    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    he'll need a 1kg weight to get the bait down ..... the tidal flows going to be heavy on a full moon

    good for sotong fishing
    High tide use this method mah:


  16. #16

    Default Re: Anyone going to fish in full moon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    Tsk you mustve pushed him down right? XD
    eh bro... don't harass the seniors!

    lest you are the next to get thrown into the water

  17. #17
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    eh bro... don't harass the seniors!

    lest you are the next to get thrown into the water
    Mercy!!!!!
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  18. #18
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Anyone going to fish in full moon?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    eh bro... don't harass the seniors!

    lest you are the next to get thrown into the water
    I think we better send him to Forum Kindergarten first to learn how to tell jokes.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Anyone going to fish in full moon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I think we better send him to Forum Kindergarten first to learn how to tell jokes.
    we have one?

  20. #20
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Anyone going to fish in full moon?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    we have one?
    We open one specially for him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •