15 3.99%
  • less than 1.50m

2 0.53%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: How tall are you?

Default Re: How tall are you?

I'm stuck at 166.

Never grew fat before.
    Always the same build. NS coming... sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by iwicaks View Post
    i was reading about the bus "massage" in the Today paper. This was a couple of months ago, people were complaining about how rude people were, about putting their knees up to the back rest of the seat in front of them (hence the "massage" ). But i think it goes back to ergonomics, the busses were definitely designed for people smaller than me. (at 173cm). i cant imagine how you at 181 an above fit in there...

cheers.
    i agree!!. at 176cm, i can only sit on those few seats where there's more leg room. if not righttt at the back where there's no front seat.

SBS should redesign their busses. i think by removing just one seat, it would make a world of a difference.

I strongly agree that SBS should redesign their seats. At 1.83m and weight 240 lbs, I am having difficulties sitting on seats which are built by midgets, for midgets.

Singaporean men are indeed getting taller and heavier, while our ladies are also getting taller but thinner (some of them look like walking tongkat).
    Last edited by photobum; 3rd October 2006 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by photobum View Post
    I strongly agree that SBS should redesign their seats. At 1.83m and weight 240 lbs, I am having difficulties sitting on seats which are built by midgets, for midgets.

Singaporean men are indeed getting taller and heavier, while our ladies are also getting taller but thinner (some of them look like walking tongkat).
    Get a car or pay for 2 seats loh...

People come in different sizes. Makes it more exciting.

BTW, I am 1.86cm and 87kg, still trying to lose weight, especially now no need to go RT...
    "Photography is an austere and blazing poetry of the real" -Ansel Adams

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by blive View Post
    Get a car or pay for 2 seats loh...

People come in different sizes. Makes it more exciting.

BTW, I am 1.86cm and 87kg, still trying to lose weight, especially now no need to go RT...
    1.86 at 87kg is rather ideal weight..maybe shed 3~4kg will suffice..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Normal distribution curve with mean at 1.70 to 1.79m.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Quote Originally Posted by blive View Post
    87kg is featherweight compared to my 110kg frame. I am currently the same weight and height of Arnold Schwarzenegger when he won the Mr Olympia title once again in 1980 after 5 years of retirement.

Of course, my 6 pecs are much, much larger.... more like a single pec.
    Last edited by photobum; 3rd October 2006 at 10:25 PM.

181cm.. I got a collegue over 2m

Quote Originally Posted by plinius View Post
    har?

one fellow CSers voted 2m!!!!!

who?
    no kidding.... if you look at the profile of the person (tucker) who voted 2m tall, he's only 15 yrs old, and presumably still growing .... unless he's pulling our legs

Quote Originally Posted by zemotion View Post
    wahahaha fit what? i can't find clothes, i'm fat. and i can't find shoes!!! ladies shoes ALWAYS end at like, 39???? at most 40? i wear from like 40 to 42 sometimes. T_T
    Totally agrees.... I am standing at 1.76m(but my gf think I am standing at 1.78m, whatever), closthes is still alright for me as I am not so fat, but when I going for Jeans, it always not long enuf for me, how sad. The worst part is when I buying a pair of shoes, there are so many nice shoes out there, just not my size. Great Singapore Sales never my cup of tea, as the discount items hardly got something suits me.

AS looking for a bf, well... you can image,how am I going to be with a guy shorter than me? Maybe for others love is everything, but for me perhaps at least he need a height at 1.8m. Hardly to know someone who really taller than me. sigh... fated loh...

So guys/gals, no more complaining about your height, you know I really envy the gals who are standing at 1.7m, that`s my dream height!

I wanna to be shorter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by Suekay View Post
    Totally agrees.... I am standing at 1.76m(but my gf think I am standing at 1.78m, whatever), closthes is still alright for me as I am not so fat, but when I going for Jeans, it always not long enuf for me, how sad. The worst part is when I buying a pair of shoes, there are so many nice shoes out there, just not my size. Great Singapore Sales never my cup of tea, as the discount items hardly got something suits me.

AS looking for a bf, well... you can image,how am I going to be with a guy shorter than me? Maybe for others love is everything, but for me perhaps at least he need a height at 1.8m. Hardly to know someone who really taller than me. sigh... fated loh...

So guys/gals, no more complaining about your height, you know I really envy the gals who are standing at 1.7m, that`s my dream height!

I wanna to be shorter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    woah! hard to find tall girls like u in Singapore..from poll results, guys with height more than 1.8 still alot..

人高不要紧,重要的是眼光要会放的底。。。
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    woah! hard to find tall girls like u in Singapore..from poll results, guys with height more than 1.8 still alot..

人高不要紧,重要的是眼光要会放的底。。。
    hehe... Is it? It just about 20+%, where are they? How come the guys I knew majority are the samiliar height as mine or shorter... sigh... So as what I said, fated loh.... hehe...

眼光要会放的底--> hahaha... my standard very low ordi lah, until no any requirement ordi... hahaha....
    Last edited by Suekay; 4th October 2006 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    the tallest men in the world are in town! how do you measure up?
    your 2 arm length is equivalent to your height. Hve you tried that?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by jtb View Post
    No wander i am so short !!! all is my arm fault!!!

i dont think so man. my arm's only cant even reach my waist.

Quote Originally Posted by elfvin View Post
    i dont think so man. my arm's only cant even reach my waist.
    in practice, it suppose to be around the length to your height!

Hmm...1.88m
    My photo page: TDR Photography

Cool Re: How tall are you?

Quote Originally Posted by zemotion View Post
    wahahaha fit what? i can't find clothes, i'm fat. and i can't find shoes!!! ladies shoes ALWAYS end at like, 39???? at most 40? i wear from like 40 to 42 sometimes. T_T
    Zemotion, get a shoe stretcher, thats what we used when I was selling shoes. Works too.

Talking Re: How tall are you?

JTB, don't try to measure up, you'll need a step ladder! Get them to measure down, much better as gravity helps.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast