Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

We didnt create enough chances to win the game..

Suso was a good sub for ineffective Borini..but Henderson for Sterling??? I am still puzzle..

Going to sleep liao..gonna read what BR gonna say tomorrow..

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    We didnt create enough chances to win the game..

Suso was a good sub for ineffective Borini..but Henderson for Sterling??? I am still puzzle..

Going to sleep liao..gonna read what BR gonna say tomorrow..
    He will say i suppose to bring in sahin but dunno which idiot bring on hrnderson.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    He will say i suppose to bring in sahin but dunno which idiot bring on hrnderson.
    No, he blame ref
    Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers blames ref Halsey after Reds loss - ESPNFC

if players can receive red cards, and managers can be sent off and fined, why not refs? incompetent, biased and unfair refs should be given a suspension at least.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    if players can receive red cards, and managers can be sent off and fined, why not refs? incompetent, biased and unfair refs should be given a suspension at least.
    shld be canned, sealed and delivered to championship to say the least. at least 3 major mistakes says it all. can only look forward to such performances moving on...

Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    shld be canned, sealed and delivered to championship to say the least. at least 3 major mistakes says it all. can only look forward to such performances moving on...
    no league deserves such refs, even the championship. they need to cool their heels and even be fined. they should be investigated for potential match fixing too.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

let the rebuilding continue.

i like what i've seen thus far, before the sending off.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

I watch the game yesterday. Liverpool should wins but usually the team that didn't play well wins In slow motion, it is not a send off because he is going after the ball but he slides in hard. The most a yellow card.

The game has goine into a lots of acting by players which is very bad for the sport. If a player goes down and later found to be running normal within seconds, they should ban him for a game. Ref also cannot tell if the person is injured or not since they act so well.

One thing about Man U, they always has the ref on their side. It is either their history or $ does play in FA. Otherwise yesterday should be an interesting game with 11 aside.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    let the rebuilding continue.

i like what i've seen thus far, before the sending off.
    But we need a striker.. I just can't understand why we did not buy Ba for 7mil and be done with it, and instead we found ourselves embroiled in all the Demsey nonsense.

having seen the highlights, i lost words to describe this king of kelong club with their biased 12th player (read: refs) *shake head*

like this guaranteed this season premier league title belong to them..

Dun b upset my fellow blood vomitting LFC fans! The team is progressing well n soon we wil hit wins on the trot!

Member/Tangshooter

Fire RB! Enough is enough!!!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

even real madrid manager jose says RB needs time as liverpool is not the same anymore, especially without a few start quality players.

or maybe he was saying: GIVE ME THE JOB!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Hope it will be last chance for RB, if we cannot beat Norwich by more than 2 goals next sat away, then yes time for him to go. Bottom 3 now w/o a single win from 5 games is a joke for a team like Liverpool. Yes they played really well against ManU, no doubt if they can play like that in every game then all will go well in time to come. Stick with the same formula, SUSO, STERLING on the sides, Stevie G on his favorite role & long accurate passes.

Well sometimes the team needs to be down into the rock bottom before it will shine again..... just like the phoenix which will rise from the ashes and fly up among the top again.....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

last year this time where is liverpool??
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Guys..a defeat is a defeat..no two ways about it. We lost becoz we were not effective. No point playing beautiful football with nothing to show in the end. Chelsea won the CL last season playing effective football. They have CL trophy to show. Swansea played nice football but nothing to show. Arsenal is another team playing very beautiful football but RVP left them coz they are not effective..no trophies to show. BR time i am afraid wont last long. We need result..nothing else matters right not coz if result aint coming, we will go down next season & the Americans wont want that...

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid
    last year this time where is liverpool??
    Better than current standing..coz this season is the worst so far..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Better than current standing..coz this season is the worst so far..
    think we are in number 18, yeah now we in number 19.....

never mind! we will be better!!! next game against norwich, if we draw and lost, haha, see what happens.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Let it be.

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast