Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

2-1 defeat at home.

plenty to reflect upon.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

5 games..no win..worst start in more than 100years..

5 more games & BR will get the sack i guess..

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

this is a terrible defeat.

jonjo should be kicked so hard in his kkj!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz
    5 games..no win..worst start in more than 100years..

5 more games & BR will get the sack i guess..
    I hope not, it could have been a very different game if not for ref.

Valencia dived. replay shows no much contact. We played well with 10 men. seriously i think the progress is good. we lost to ref.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wonglp

I hope not, it could have been a very different game if not for ref.
    No excuse..its result oriented..cant blame referee..

BR record is poor..

Worst start..even worst than RH

unlucky....a draw would have been a fair result.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid
    Valencia dived. replay shows no much contact. We played well with 10 men. seriously i think the progress is good. we lost to ref.
    Cant blame referee..RB blame referee everyone not happy..a defeat is a defeat..

BR is just not good enough..his subs were poor..how can he sub Sterling with Henderson? Why never play Assaidi?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

BR is just not good enough..his subs were poor..how can he sub Sterling with Henderson? Why never play Assaidi?
    Becos he expected henderson to cover the lost ground. he want henderson to chase the balls.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Becos he expected henderson to cover the lost ground. he want henderson to chase the balls.
    Since when Henderson chase & cover ground? Should have used Assaidi & continue attacking evra..its the weak link..cannot let them attack..their defence is weak

Quote Originally Posted by roDz

Suso is good I think. Henderson is bad.
    Van persie tackle is 2 footed too. Suarez tackle by Evans in box just some on the ref. Overall I still think there's positive, though time is not on br side.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Since when Henderson chase & cover ground? Should have used Assaidi & continue attacking evra..its the weak link..cannot let them attack..their defence is weak
    You must ask br. anyway the team played well until henderson slowed the game.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wonglp

Van persie tackle is 2 footed too. Suarez tackle by Evans in box just some on the ref. Overall I still think there's positive, though time is not on br side.
    Statistics..LFC won possession..shots..corners..but thats not important..we lost the most important statistic..goals scored..

I dont mind ugly football..just make sure we win coz i only remember a win or a lost..playing well or not i wont remember after few weeks..

You must ask br. anyway the team played well until henderson slowed the game.
    Like i said..Henderson shouldnt play..Assaidi should..and continue attacking evra..

Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    Ya time is not on br side. his idea is good. if every week play like that is nice.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Ya time is not on br side. his idea is good. if every week play like that is nice.
    Nice to watch..but dont win games..Mourinho's team play ugly football but win games..effective football

Agreed if not the referee biased outcome very different

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    The ref was a joke. I was in Changi, sharing table with Man U fans, even they said it was no penalty!

Screw the bloody ref!!!
    Am proud of the lads' performance today. They can hold their heads up high.
    theDevilisinthedetails.

The jinx and downing not on bench we nearly win. imagine henderson also axed. We will win many games. This two clowns names cannot appear even on bench.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast