Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23384346474849 LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

LIVERPOOL TO BUY, & IT MIGHT BE WALCOTT

Interesting and pretty definite line in The Daily Mirror, who report that Liverpool's owners have promised Brendan Rodgers money to spend in January - £10million, specifically. No word on whether that includes wages & signing-on fees - Brendan's been bitten by that one before.

Anyway, the paper claims that Rodgers wants to spend at least some of that £10million on Theo Walcott, with the Arsenal man still to sign a new contract with the Gooners.

The Mirror claims: 'The Reds boss is monitoring Walcott's continued contract impasse with the Gunners, and will move for the England international in January if he does not commit to a future at the Emirates.

'Walcott's Arsenal deal expires next June and Rodgers hopes to buy him for a knock-down price when the winter transfer window opens.'

On the subject of Walcott's contract, Wenger said: "There is urgency in sorting out the new deal - how much I don't know. But there is urgency. We want to sort it out before Christmas, one way or the other.

"I wouldn't like to sell him in January if he doesn't sign a new deal. I've not even thought about that, because at the moment I think we will still manage to make a deal with him.

If you're at all interested in The Gossip Column's opinion, we reckon it could be a smashing move for Theo - he'll be more of a 'main man' at Liverpool, will probably be more likely to play up top, he's a Liverpool fan. It could just work.

A CLEAR-OUT AT ANFIELD?

In order to pay for some of that clear-out, it seems Brendan is looking to clear some of the expensive nonsense from his squad.

The Daily Telegraph rather hopefully and speculatively reports that Rodgers would 'offload all of his costly fringe players in January if he thought there was an interest and he could replace them.'

This includes Stewart Downing, Jordan Henderson, Jose Enrique and of course Joe Cole.

Whether anyone is dumb enough to take the latter on is highly doubtful, but there might be a few willing to have the other three. Possibly.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

Let's Get Ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

NEW!! List of Grandmaster Kelongster:

1). Season August 2011 - July 2012: Zaren *

Table of Hat-Trick Heroes for Season 12/13!

1). 15/9/12 Saturday. Sunderland vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB, at Stadium of Light.
    1-1 DRAW with Suarez scoring the equaliser. ---> Zaren

SEASON 2012 AUG to 2013 MAY!

League table of Kelongsters.

1). zaren 19pts.
    2). sunnyday 16pts ---> lai liao!! hot on the heels!
    3). Roadrunner 13pts.
    4). Airfins 12pts.
    5). Cheesecake 10pts --> han tak tak ki liao.
    6). philip 9pts
    7). Grumpy 5pts
    8). ahyooo 5pts
    9). Toxicboy 4pts
    10). kelccm 4pt
    11). blazer_workz 3pts
    12). Photo-orama 3pts
    13). canew 2p
    14). fotoudavid 2pts
    15). wonglp 1pt
    16). Bro Rodz 1pt

31/10/12
    Wednesday, Carling Cup Fixture

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. Swansea!

ANFIELD!!!

tio humtum 3-1 at home with suarez scoring.

1). 3-0 LFC WINS!!! (Suarez, Suarez) CC ---> 2pts.
    2). 1-0 LFC Win (Sterling) shunzi ---> 0pt
    3). 2-0 lfc wins (suarez, sterling) fotoudavid cup features we win by style!! ---> 1pt
    4). 2-0 LFC WINS!! (Gerard, Suarez) kelccm ---> 1pt
    5). 3-2 LFC WINS!! (Suarez, Sterling) blazer_workz ---> 1pt
    6). 2-0 LFC WINS!! (suarez, suarez) zaren ---> 2pts.
    7). 2-0 LFC Wins!!! (Sketel, Downing!!!) photo-orama boss's pride on the line!!! ---> 0pt
    8 1-0 jonjo Sunnyday ---> 0pt
    9) 3-1 LFC wins. Hattrick Suarez, wonglp ---> 2pts.
    10). 4-1 lfc wins suarez hat trick Philip ---> 2pts.
    11). 3-2 Swansea lose (Yesil,Cole) roDz ---> 0pt
    12). 2-0 LFC WINS!! (Yesil, Assaidi) roadrunner ---> 0pt

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

1). 15/9/12 Saturday. Sunderland vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB, at Stadium of Light.

1). zaren 21pts.
    3). Roadrunner 13pts.
    4). Airfins 12pts.
    5). Cheesecake 12pts --> finally!!
    6). philip 11pts
    7). Grumpy 5pts
    8). ahyooo 5pts
    9). kelccm 5pts
    10). Toxicboy 4pts
    11). blazer_workz 4pts
    12). Photo-orama 3pts
    13). wonglp 3pts
    14). fotoudavid 3pts
    15). canew 2pts
    16). Bro Rodz 1pt

31/10/12
    Wednesday, Carling Cup Fixture

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. Swansea!

ANFIELD!!!

tio humtum 3-1 at home with suarez scoring.

1). zaren 21pts.
    3). Roadrunner 13pts.
    4). Airfins 12pts.
    6). philip 11pts
    7). Grumpy 5pts
    8). ahyooo 5pts
    9). kelccm 5pts
    10). Toxicboy 4pts
    11). blazer_workz 4pts
    12). Photo-orama 3pts
    13). wonglp 3pts
    14). fotoudavid 3pts
    15). canew 2pts
    16). Bro Rodz 1pt

3/11/12, 1245gmt.
    Saturday, BPL
    SPESHOW ONE OFF!!

manu vs. Gooners!

old toilet!!

1). 2-1 Gooners win!! (Walcott, Walcott) CC

4/11/12, 1600gmt
    Sunday, BPL

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. oldcastle!

ANFIELD!!!

1). 2-1 LFC WINS!! (Suarez, Suarez) CC

1). zaren 21pts.
    3). Roadrunner 13pts.
    4). Airfins 12pts.
    6). philip 11pts
    7). Grumpy 5pts
    8). ahyooo 5pts
    9). kelccm 5pts
    10). Toxicboy 4pts
    11). blazer_workz 4pts
    12). Photo-orama 3pts
    13). wonglp 3pts
    14). fotoudavid 3pts
    15). canew 2pts
    16). Bro Rodz 1pt

3/11/12, 1245gmt.
    Saturday, BPL
    SPESHOW ONE OFF!!

manu vs. Gooners!

old toilet!!

2). 1-1 DRAW!! (RVP, Giroud) zaren

4/11/12, 1600gmt
    Sunday, BPL

ANFIELD!!!

2). 1-0 LFC WINS!! (suarez) zaren
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    waseh.... one defeat and everyone diamdiam.

nvm la, look at it as we are finally able to concentrate more solely on finishing higher in the BPL.
    we are all waiting with bated breath for u to announce ur acquisition of webbie, clattenburg, marriner gees, watever codename u decide to assign them..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    we are all waiting with bated breath for u to announce ur acquisition of webbie, clattenburg, marriner gees, watever codename u decide to assign them..
    i leave those purchases to u la and make sure u give them all a good rub at their nether region! hehehehehehe

i would rather spend time with elva.

BR not banking on January sales

Brendan Rodgers admits it will not be easy to find players to sign in the January window, despite having funds to strengthen Liverpool's squad.

The Reds boss brushed aside speculation linking him with a move for Arsenal forward Theo Walcott, who is out of contract next summer.

And while much has been made of a suggested clear-out of the high-earning, out-of-favour stars like Joe Cole and Stewart Downing the Northern Irishman conceded his primary focus was on strengthening his squad.

"There is nothing to say (about Walcott). He is an Arsenal player and it is all speculation about many players at the moment," said Rodgers.

"We'll have funds and I'm in talks with the owners at the moment, along with our recruitment team.

"January is always a difficult window. You don't get too many top, top players.

"Clubs will be unwilling to move on players but we have to scour the country and the world to try to get the types of players that are going to be available and correct for our model of play.

"Obviously we are limited in what we can bring both in terms of availability of players and financially but there is no doubt we need to do that.

"Our scouting team are working hard to identify those talents and who might be available.

"There is no doubt we need that support (from new players) in January and I am very confident we will be able to do that."

Sunday's visitors Newcastle have led the way with their recruitment policy, under the guidance of the well-respected Graham Carr, and Liverpool have regularly been linked with Magpies striker Demba Ba.

Rodgers acknowledged the work which has gone on at St James' Park since Alan Pardew took over.

"Scouting at any club is very important. Obviously Alan has gone in there and Graham Carr, as chief scout, has had a big responsibility in getting the players in," he said.

"I think they have bought in really well. (Yohan) Cabaye is a terrific player, an excellent passer of the ball, and the boys up front (Ba and Papiss Cisse) have done well for them."

Rodgers insists he is more focused on bringing in players to bolster his playing staff than he is on off-loading those who appear to have no long-term future at Anfield.

The likes of Cole, whose 45-minute performance in the midweek Capital One Cup defeat at home to Swansea did little to enhance his claims, Downing and, to some extent, Jordan Henderson and Jose Enrique have found themselves on the fringes this season.

Ideally Liverpool would like to have Cole, in particular, and his supposed £100,000-a-week salary off the wage bill in order to free up cash for new signings while if money could be generated from other sales it would strengthen Rodgers' hand in the transfer market.

"Joe is like every other player. I've have good communication with Joe and we speak regularly," said the manager.

"He along with the other players are working hard to find their way into the team and Joe is like everyone else.

"But for us my concentration is purely on the squad we have.

"We know we need to reinforce the group, so that's something that is ongoing.

"The priority is to get players into the building. Our squad is very small, very thin on the ground, and the players have performed admirably up until now.

"At this moment in time it really is about reinforcing the group rather than looking too much at people going the other way."

Rodgers' immediate focus is the fitness of goalkeeper Jose Reina, absent for four matches with a hamstring injury, and defender Glen Johnson, also a doubt for the weekend with a similar problem.

Brad Jones has stood in ably for Reina and could give the Reds boss a selection poser when the Spain international returns to fitness.

"Pepe Reina and Glen Johnson are still receiving treatment," said Rodgers.

"Glen has been out on the pitch so we'll see how he goes over the next couple of days. Pepe will be likewise.

"We can't rule them out at this stage but I can't say they are fully fit as yet.

"I made it quite clear Pepe was the number one goalkeeper when I came in here and I've really enjoyed working with him.

"Brad was the number three goalkeeper and he has worked his way up to number two and shown what a number two is about; coming in and being solid for the games you are asked to play.

"My decision will be when Pepe is fit. At the minute there is no decision as Brad is clearly playing in goal, he is doing a really good job, working hard to keep himself in the team and give me a decision when Pepe's back."

1). zaren 21pts.
    3). Roadrunner 13pts.
    4). Airfins 12pts.
    6). philip 11pts
    7). Grumpy 5pts
    8). ahyooo 5pts
    9). kelccm 5pts
    10). Toxicboy 4pts
    11). blazer_workz 4pts
    12). Photo-orama 3pts
    13). wonglp 3pts
    14). fotoudavid 3pts
    15). canew 2pts
    16). Bro Rodz 1pt

3/11/12, 1245gmt.
    Saturday, BPL
    SPESHOW ONE OFF!!

manu vs. Gooners!

old toilet!!

4/11/12, 1600gmt
    Sunday, BPL

ANFIELD!!!

3). 3-1 LFC Wins!??! (Suarez x 2, Sterling)

1). zaren 21pts.
    3). Roadrunner 13pts.
    4). Airfins 12pts.
    6). philip 11pts
    7). Grumpy 5pts
    8). ahyooo 5pts
    9). kelccm 5pts
    10). Toxicboy 4pts
    11). blazer_workz 4pts
    12). Photo-orama 3pts
    13). wonglp 3pts
    14). fotoudavid 3pts
    15). canew 2pts
    16). Bro Rodz 1pt

3/11/12, 1245gmt.
    Saturday, BPL
    SPESHOW ONE OFF!!

manu vs. Gooners!

old toilet!!

4/11/12, 1600gmt
    Sunday, BPL

ANFIELD!!!

4). 2-0 LFC wins (Suarez brace) Philip

1). zaren 21pts.
    3). Roadrunner 13pts.
    4). Airfins 12pts.
    6). philip 11pts
    7). Grumpy 5pts
    8). ahyooo 5pts
    9). kelccm 5pts
    10). Toxicboy 4pts
    11). blazer_workz 4pts
    12). Photo-orama 3pts
    13). wonglp 3pts
    14). fotoudavid 3pts
    15). canew 2pts
    16). Bro Rodz 1pt

3/11/12, 1245gmt.
    Saturday, BPL
    SPESHOW ONE OFF!!

manu vs. Gooners!

old toilet!!

3). 3-1 Arse Wins (podolski) ahyooo

4/11/12, 1600gmt
    Sunday, BPL

ANFIELD!!!

3). 3-1 LFC Wins!??! (Suarez x 2, Sterling)[/QUOTE]
    5). 4-3 REDs wins (suarez hattric) ahyooo
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i leave those purchases to u la and make sure u give them all a good rub at their nether region! hehehehehehe

i would rather spend time with elva.
    u r e one uh..collecting all e proceeds fr ggg league..
    e only one of us who can afford them..

10games coming up, is bro rodz's BR verdict ready?

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk

u r e one uh..collecting all e proceeds fr ggg league..
    e only one of us who can afford them..

10games coming up, is bro rodz's BR verdict ready?
    I m the one who wear stevie g's gstring on my head and run arnd shouting you'll never walk alone!

Com'on u reds!

wa gooners up lorry liao.

they really lose all the way liao!

Stevie G will be making his 600th appearance in a LFC shirt tomolo.

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo

1). zaren 21pts.
    3). Roadrunner 13pts.
    4). Airfins 12pts.
    6). philip 11pts
    7). Grumpy 5pts
    8). ahyooo 5pts
    9). kelccm 5pts
    10). Toxicboy 4pts
    11). blazer_workz 4pts
    12). Photo-orama 3pts
    13). wonglp 3pts
    14). fotoudavid 3pts
    15). canew 2pts
    16). Bro Rodz 1pt

3/11/12, 1245gmt.
    Saturday, BPL
    SPESHOW ONE OFF!!

manu vs. Gooners!

old toilet!!

4/11/12, 1600gmt
    Sunday, BPL

ANFIELD!!!

6).3-2 LFC WIN (Suarezzzzz) airfins
    My Guess YNWA!!!!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

1). zaren 21pts.
    3). Roadrunner 13pts.
    4). Airfins 12pts.
    6). philip 11pts
    7). Grumpy 5pts
    8). ahyooo 5pts
    9). kelccm 5pts
    10). Toxicboy 4pts
    11). blazer_workz 4pts
    12). Photo-orama 3pts
    13). wonglp 3pts
    14). fotoudavid 3pts
    15). canew 2pts
    16). Bro Rodz 1pt

3/11/12, 1245gmt.
    Saturday, BPL
    SPESHOW ONE OFF!!

manu vs. Gooners!

old toilet!!

4/11/12, 1600gmt
    Sunday, BPL

ANFIELD!!!

1). zaren 21pts.
    3). Roadrunner 13pts.
    4). Airfins 12pts.
    6). philip 11pts
    7). Grumpy 5pts
    8). ahyooo 5pts
    9). kelccm 5pts
    10). Toxicboy 4pts
    11). blazer_workz 4pts
    12). Photo-orama 3pts
    13). wonglp 3pts
    14). fotoudavid 3pts
    15). canew 2pts
    16). Bro Rodz 1pt

3/11/12, 1245gmt.
    Saturday, BPL
    SPESHOW ONE OFF!!

manu vs. Gooners!

old toilet!!

4/11/12, 1600gmt
    Sunday, BPL

ANFIELD!!!

7). 1-1 draw!! (suarez) fotoudavid
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

1). zaren 21pts.
    3). Roadrunner 13pts.
    4). Airfins 12pts.
    6). philip 11pts
    7). Grumpy 5pts
    8). ahyooo 5pts
    9). kelccm 5pts
    10). Toxicboy 4pts
    11). blazer_workz 4pts
    12). Photo-orama 3pts
    13). wonglp 3pts
    14). fotoudavid 3pts
    15). canew 2pts
    16). Bro Rodz 1pt

3/11/12, 1245gmt.
    Saturday, BPL
    SPESHOW ONE OFF!!

manu vs. Gooners!

old toilet!!

4/11/12, 1600gmt
    Sunday, BPL

ANFIELD!!!

7). 1-1 draw!! (suarez) fotoudavid
    8). 2-2 draw (Suarez,Sterling) roDz

gooners getting more lousy. why aren't they lousy when they play us?