Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1934394243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz

EPL is like wrestling..its entertainment..no longer sports..kelong at the highest order..its sad..
    Hehehehehe
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

We have been playing against 12 men now linesmen also join in

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    EPL is like wrestling..its entertainment..no longer sports..kelong at the highest order..its sad..
    I don't have MIO football and neither do I intent to get any time soon (not until at least ManU sell their controlling shares in the FA and Association of PL Referring).. Just to add to the ridicule that EPL has become:

Chelsea rage at referee's 'inappropriate language'

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

Yesterday was referee's day...... celebrated with lots of fishes......
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    sad. didnt bother to watch the live games anymore.

the english FA is celebrating 150yo next yr but are getting backwards instead of moving forward...

join me.

footy fire and sopcast.

Last night I fell asleep at 8pm!!! Woke up at 3:30 and started work... no point.. I waste my night watching people whistle nonsense... the way I read last night's game with Chelsea went like this:

Chelsea scored a couple....
    Alex complained cannot win 11 vs 11
    Ref decided to reduce Chelsea players down to 10
    But then even at 10 vs 11 also difficult to win with Chelsea threatening
    Heck lah.. throw out one more..
    Aia.. still difficult cannot win.. Offside my back side lah.. just call it in else Sir Alex sure complain..

And you want me to stay up and watch this nonsense and pay some more.. puiiiiiihh.....

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    Last night I fell asleep at 8pm!!! Woke up at 3:30 and started work... no point.. I waste my night watching people whistle nonsense... the way I read last night's game with Chelsea went like this:

Aia.. still difficult cannot win.. Offside my back side lah.. just call it in else Sir Alex sure complain..

And you want me to stay up and watch this nonsense and pay some more.. puiiiiiihh.....

How come you have access to the ref's secret diary?

Haha probably the reason why only their own fans think so highly of their team and no neutrals will ever respect them even if they are champions. Its pui pui pui for anybody who loves football other than their own fans...They can never and will never be able to be a Barca......anyway it's their business la...

I more disappointed that the Referees have something against our team far too frequently, and very often those lousy and wrong decisions cost us points. We should be higher in the league if the referees are consistent, just consistent will do, we don't even need that much luck...

After watching both Liverpool and Man Utd games.
    Dunno why I feel that the football rules is getting more & more bizzare.
    Maybe this only happen in BPL.

In this 2 explicit matches, what is called an 'OFFSITE'??
    FIFA seriously need to re-define this.
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

welcome to the world of kelong.

no problem....what goes round will come round....ai zhai! there's a long way more to go
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

we are only 6 points from top 6!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

And how many points from the last place?
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

I was reading this from the BBC, from Graham Poll (source: BBC Sport - Sportsday - breaking sports news, 10:47):

More from Graham Poll on referee Mark Clattenburg's decision to give Fernando Torres a second yellow card for allegedly diving in Chelsea's 3-2 defeat at home to Manchester United. as replays suggest defender Jonny Evans did make contact with the striker.

He told BBC Radio 5 live: "Clear contact was made but that's with the benefit of hindsight. It was at full speed so hard to detect. Torres going over didn't look that natural. He [Clattenburg] had a great view of it.

"Fifa instruct referees if any contact between players, you cannot caution for simulation. Mark is a top referee, He refereed the Olympic final in the summer. Categorically, whether we think law is right or wrong, Torres should not have been cautioned."

So, para 1: replays suggest the Man U defender did make contact
    Para 2: Clear contact was made. It was at full speed, hard to detect. Torres did not fall naturally. The ref had a good view.
    Para 3: FIFA instructs refs if there is any contact you cannot give card for diving. The ref is a top ref {because he ref the olympic final last summer}.. Torres should not have been carded even if we think its wrong!!!??

Something wrong in the above 3 right? You think I am making this up?? Check the links.. Getting right decisions from these people.. How?? Ha ha...

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    And how many points from the last place?
    7!!!!

must think big!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

I was reading this from the BBC, from Graham Poll (source: BBC Sport - Sportsday - breaking sports news, 10:47):

More from Graham Poll on referee Mark Clattenburg's decision to give Fernando Torres a second yellow card for allegedly diving in Chelsea's 3-2 defeat at home to Manchester United. as replays suggest defender Jonny Evans did make contact with the striker.

He told BBC Radio 5 live: "Clear contact was made but that's with the benefit of hindsight. It was at full speed so hard to detect. Torres going over didn't look that natural. He [Clattenburg] had a great view of it.

"Fifa instruct referees if any contact between players, you cannot caution for simulation. Mark is a top referee, He refereed the Olympic final in the summer. Categorically, whether we think law is right or wrong, Torres should not have been cautioned."

So, para 1: replays suggest the Man U defender did make contact
    Para 2: Clear contact was made. It was at full speed, hard to detect. Torres did not fall naturally. The ref had a good view.
    Para 3: FIFA instructs refs if there is any contact you cannot give card for diving. The ref is a top ref {because he ref the olympic final last summer}.. Torres should not have been carded even if we think its wrong!!!??

Something wrong in the above 3 right? You think I am making this up?? Check the links.. Getting right decisions from these people.. How?? Ha ha...
    poll is saying that it happened too fast for clattenburg to make the right decision, even though he had a great view of it. just shows that the quality of refeering, even from "top" refs, can be shockingly poor.
    Last edited by zaren; 29th October 2012 at 09:25 PM.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    poll is saying that it happened too fast for clattenburg to make the right decision, even though he had a great view of it. just shows that the quality of refeering, even from "top" refs, can be shockingly poor.
    and the referee union no choice also must support Mark Clattenburg..... protect own turf.....

now Mark Clattenburg serious trouble as chelsea complaint to FA about Mark Clattenburg using abusive language to 2 players... what he use i dunno.... may be hokkien style foul letters....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid

and the referee union no choice also must support Mark Clattenburg..... protect own turf.....

now Mark Clattenburg serious trouble as chelsea complaint to FA about Mark Clattenburg using abusive language to 2 players... what he use i dunno.... may be hokkien style foul letters....
    Kelong la. Frm 1 match he can take hm quite alot, surely!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Hey Zaren.. Possibly you are right.. maybe as a radio interview is sounds better... but it reads badly

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1934394243444546 ... LastLast