Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    The exact same thing happen long long time ago in the epl and it was allowed. I mean the goal was allowed. Anyway 1-0. Another 3 points
    The closest I remember was David James kicking the ball on an Everton player and the ball going in (the referee wrongly disallowed it then). So I searched and this what they said:

Dan Agger's disallowed goal for Liverpool v Anzhi: The ruling & precedents (Gary Crosby, George Best & Robin van Persie) | 101GG Football news

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Well done!!!

Bro Rodz must have waved Downing's G very hard
    I also thought we might loose. Looks like Eto was zzzzzzzz..... or that Reina may not longer be needed??!!!!

dunno what the hell is agger thinking of. needless yellow.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    yet another match highlight.

well done!! 1-0!!!

bro rodz should continue to guess against us!
    I guess LFC lost coz i feel we are not good enough..haha..Downing must be wearing bro CC undies last night..lolZ

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy
    Well done!!!

Bro Rodz must have waved Downing's G very hard
    Waving of gstrings is bro CC specialty..let him do it unless you wanna take over since you always support him..lolZ help him wave lah..

I thought it was westerweld. Not Gary Crosby. Someone else. Happened on the left side of the pitch from the camera angle. Still cant remember who it is

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    The closest I remember was David James kicking the ball on an Everton player and the ball going in (the referee wrongly disallowed it then). So I searched and this what they said:

Dan Agger's disallowed goal for Liverpool v Anzhi: The ruling & precedents (Gary Crosby, George Best & Robin van Persie) | 101GG Football news

I thought it was westerweld. Not Gary Crosby. Someone else. Happened on the left side of the pitch from the camera angle. Still cant remember who it is
    Oh no... you are just as old!... Yes.. the angle is correct.. think it was James.. he was kind of known of some classic gaffes!!! Give the man credit!!! Ha ha..

For fun and insight.. Bro rodz.. things got better lah... (this one is when he moved to Man C)....

David James goes up front (lol funny) - YouTube

I still think its sander leh. And I think hutchison? Or is it ferguson? Will search later. Outside now

I know I'm old. Lol. Never said I am young

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    Oh no... you are just as old!... Yes.. the angle is correct.. think it was James.. he was kind of known of some classic gaffes!!! Give the man credit!!! Ha ha..

this was allowed, but agger's wasnt:

altho it was pre-epl.

hav to admit that if u take the laws of the game literally (and if it wasnt manure), the ref was right..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    this was allowed, but agger's wasnt:

altho it was pre-epl.

hav to admit that if u take the laws of the game literally (and if it wasnt manure), the ref was right..
    I remember this one!!!!!!!!!! If only the refs get the more obvious right... Beach ball anyone?????!!!!! Sigh..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz

I guess LFC lost coz i feel we are not good enough..haha..Downing must be wearing bro CC undies last night..lolZ

Waving of gstrings is bro CC specialty..let him do it unless you wanna take over since you always support him..lolZ help him wave lah..

The only things common between CC and me are our age and our passion and support for LFC!

Happy Hari Raya!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

The only things common between CC and me are our age and our passion and support for LFC!

Happy Hari Raya!
    18yo ginnas! Happy happy!

Graham Poll often divides opinion and upon this Merseyside derby back in 1999, Poll divided logic and common sense to provide perhaps the most controversial last few seconds of a Premier League game. With the fiery game entering injury time and the teams deadlocked at 0-0, Liverpool goalkeeper Sander Westerveld belted a goal kick into the back of a retreating Don Hutchison. The ball ballooned off the midfielder and back in to the net. A dramatic winner surely? Not quite. Poll had blown the final whistle upon Westerveld’s kick. The wholly regrettable saga jumps from misfortune to out and out wrath when fans realised that there was still 30 seconds to play. Happily, in retirement Poll accepted he had cocked up and so we can all let bygones be bygones and idiotic refs be idiotic refs.

Where is the guess guess guess for everton?

Want to put 1-0 with Suarez scoring.

Coming sn. Me outside enjoying time wif elva hsiao.

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Coming sn. Me outside enjoying time wif elva hsiao.

Graham Poll often divides opinion and upon this Merseyside derby back in 1999, Poll divided logic and common sense to provide perhaps the most controversial last few seconds of a Premier League game. With the fiery game entering injury time and the teams deadlocked at 0-0, Liverpool goalkeeper Sander Westerveld belted a goal kick into the back of a retreating Don Hutchison. The ball ballooned off the midfielder and back in to the net. A dramatic winner surely? Not quite. Poll had blown the final whistle upon Westerveld’s kick. The wholly regrettable saga jumps from misfortune to out and out wrath when fans realised that there was still 30 seconds to play. Happily, in retirement Poll accepted he had cocked up and so we can all let bygones be bygones and idiotic refs be idiotic refs.
    Good thing there were more "quality" refs to continue the tradition!

The ball is kicked from any point within the goal area by a player of the defending team
    • Opponents remain outside the penalty area until the ball is in play
    • The kicker must not play the ball again until it has touched another player
    • The ball is in play when it is kicked directly out of the penalty area.

What is Agger thinking ?? A professional not knowing the rules !!!

Regarding rule #2 if the keeper roll or kick the ball out of the penalty area and then travel with it and touches the ball again moving it forward to kick it again up field, it should be a foul right ?? Lots of keeper do that to gain a couple yards to pump the ball up field...
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Let's Get Ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

NEW!! List of Grandmaster Kelongster:

1). Season August 2011 - July 2012: Zaren *

Table of Hat-Trick Heroes for Season 12/13!

1). 15/9/12 Saturday. Sunderland vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB, at Stadium of Light.
    1-1 DRAW with Suarez scoring the equaliser. ---> Zaren

SEASON 2012 AUG to 2013 MAY!

League table of Kelongsters.

1). zaren 18pts.
    2). Roadrunner 12pts.
    3). Airfins 12pts.
    4). sunnyday 12pts
    5). Cheesecake 10pts --> han tak tak ki liao.
    6). philip 6pts
    7). Grumpy 5pts
    8). Toxicboy 4pts
    9). ahyooo 4pts
    10). kelccm 4pt
    11). blazer_workz 3pts
    12). Photo-orama 3pts
    13). canew 2p
    14). fotoudavid 2pts
    15). wonglp 1pt
    16). Bro Rodz 1pt

25/10/12
    Saturday! 1905GMT Europa fixture.

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs Anzhi Makhac

ANFIELD!!!

1-0 with downing scoring the winning goal!

1). 2-1 LFC WINS!! (Suarez, Sterling) CC --> 0pt
    2). 4-0 LFC WINS!! (Sterling, Shelvey) blazer_workz --> 0pt
    3). 1-3 LFC Looses!!!! Sorry... (Suarez) photo_orama --> 0pt ---> keep it up! ur guess might b the catalyst!
    4). 1-1 DRAW! (suarez) zaren --> 0pt
    5). 1-0 suarez sunnyday --> 3pt
    6). 2-1 LFC WINS!! (Suarez) airfins --> 0pt
    7). 1-0 lfc wins (Suarez) philip113 --> 3pt
    8). 1-1 Draw (Sterling) shunzi --> 0pt
    9). 2-0 LFC wins (agger, sahin) fotoudavid --> 0pt
    10). 1-2 LFC Lose (Suarez) Rodz --> 0pt ---> keep it up! ur guess might b the catalyst!
    11). 2-0 LFC WINS!! (Suarez x2) roadrunner --> 0pt